STAR WARS ROGUE ONE

At least someone is standing up to the fascists...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx-GPPXeB7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yet you will watch every star wars movie in the next 10 years.

i wish white people would just all die

I wish Rouge One was released before the election.
Drumpf would have never won.

>yet you will watch every star wars movie in the next 10 years.
Not OP but I skipped the 2nd prequel, saw the third and haven't watched any SW shit since. I come in here to watch monkeys chatter at each other.

Guys can we please start a fake boycott again???

"Star Wars Rogue One is whitewashed and racist; in this winter's onscreen display of hope and Rebellion, why are the oppressed not pictured??"

Basically
Empire = white males
Rebellion = white females
Aliens = minorities/PoC/LGBTQ
WHY ARE YOU ASHAMED OF ALIENS DISNEY.
#STARWARSLOWKEYWHITE

I unironically start to miss George Lucas....and I never thought I would after the prequels...

>Star wars, dropped.

I think I'll go see something else. It's that easy.

I always like the empire the most.

i only watched the 4th and torrented the last one
#fuck disney

this
All white people are racists

I still want to see it on a big screen because of VFX and SFX.

dont forget CCKFX

I thought it would be a cool idea if maybe they balanced the sides a little bit. Like, despite having this really corrupt leadership, the Empire ultimately brings some level of stability to the galaxy that the senate and then the rebels failed to.

The rebels could still be the good guys believing in the right to choose even if it's more dangerous. But it would expand the universe a little bit more I think.

I wish they'd add something like the Yuzzhan Vong to justify Sheev's buildup. Maybe not as stupid as the Vong, but something to justify it.

Perhaps if other races stopped being degenerates and actually contributed something meaningful to society, we wouldn't have to remind you every day that you're worthless.

I just read a bit about them and that sounds like a really good idea, too. But it's unlikely they'll ever go back to the 'new' trilogy given how most people feel about it.

So wait....the authors just admitted that everyone who had a problem with Finn being a stormtrooper because the Empire was racist as fuck were actually right?

They aren't white supremacist. They're human supremacist. Stupid fuckers who know nothing about Star Wars

Sort of.
>but the first order is not the empire
The first order still represents the Nazis. You could argue that Finn was kind of a slave though.

You are right about them not knowing shit about Star Wars but being human supremacist is kind of a metaphor for being white supremacist, isn't it?

Racist

only if you don't think about it very hard

but i wont pay to see them

Why wouldn't it be a metaphor for discrimination and oppression in general, why does it have to be white?

>implying that East Asians and Semitics didn't build society as we know it

Sure, but you can't say white supremacist when they let a black guy be a stormtrooper

>haha I know more than the writers/creators

>stand around a white male
>have to vomit uncontrollably afterwards

You are right, my bad. It's about racism in general.

They aren't the creators. It's a prequel story to George Lucas's first Star Wars.

yeah but this one is THEIR creation and what THEY say is true no matter how you try to rationalize it drumpfkin

Damn straight I will.
I'll see it thrice.

what the fuck is that logo

Why does the stupid bitch wear eyeliner and eye shadow?

>Implying Asians and Jews don't have higher IQ's, make more money. do better in school, commit less crimes then whites in America

lmao

It's the official "Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people" logo.

>safety pin
It means that Star Wars keeps the minorities safe from white people.

safety pin to signal to everyone how much of a massive cuck you are.

Wrong, we are all the same.

So liberals are now willingly putting on yellow stars?

It's not a metaphor anymore since all imperials are white and the rebels are a coalition of blacks, Asians and Hispanics

Somehow White Privilege still exists in an entire galaxy full of trillions of slug people and fly people and devil people and tentacle people

UH OH

Exactly, now it's literally about white people being bad. It wasn't like this originally, Disney is changing things for political reasons and it's not so fun when they have to explain it on twitter like they did. Kind of like when that new Star Wars book writer had to reply to people who allegedly complained about a gay character.
Can't they just let the movie speak for itself? Do they have to be blatant and obvious about a political agenda, rather than letting the viewer decide what it means?

The fucking villians were named stormtroopers

George said he modeled them after then Nazis

Was Rebels the worst thing to happen to Star Wars since the prequels? I'm serious, this show is a travesty.

But it doesn't make any sense. There's no Earth in that galaxy. Where the fuck did different racial groups come from?

And why did George make all of the stormtroopers Maori?

Yes but it was more metaphorical since it wasn't literally "bad guys = white people, good guys = diversity". That's why it was explained back then and in the EU that the empire was Human supremacist, not white supremacist. Now they make it literally white supremacist, they are trying to dumb it down.
Fortunately some authors like are above that.

>white supremacist
>first Stormtrooper who takes his helmet off in Force Awakens is Black

Really makes you think

>empire
>best bros with blue skinned humanoids
>white supremacists

and the second stormtrooper to take of a helmet was a woman

This movie is probably edited as we speak to include gorillion of Trump/white males insults.

I fully expect some garbage jokes about how white males suck in bed or how "I heard that at some planet they elected racist orange as their emperor, can you believe it?".

The whole fucking Disney/Marvel band did "VOTE FOR HILLARY YOU PLEB" video for fuck's sake,

why they have to push diversity\sjw agenda down our throats in every movie nowadays it's fucking pathethic

Is their anything worse than white liberal Hollywood writers acting smug about how fucking progressive they are?

I mean for fuck's sake, this is a movie with an Asian guy who's a blind martial arts master who says the wise spiritual phrases.

>white supremacists could never possibly use black plebs as cannon fodder

Really makes you think

In fairness, the empire was always at the very least human supremacist - Thrawn was an anomaly because he was so talented and he was still relegated to the outer rim.

Here's the thing - I always thought the empire was racist, sexist, and xenophobic. Because it was the EVIL empire. I had no problem with that. But Disney did. So they retconned all of that away. And now they want to have their cake and eat it too. Fuck that.

George Lucas was liberal as fuck and Star Wars is filled with political allegory

He just had the decency to be a bit more subtle about it, and he was a Kennedy-era democrat who actually stood for ideals and not just identity politics and fake outrage

First of all, no.

Second, there were black people besides Stormtroopers on Starkiller Base.

shit's going down in mexico
families are sacrificing their children to their god of war for it to kill trump

George Lucas literally put a money loving, long nosed jew alien as a minor bad guy in one of his movies.

>white supremacist organisation makes James Earl Jones Vice President of Evil

>George was subtle
In the OT....maybe.

In the prequels. There was nothing subtle about the prequels.

>James Earl Jones
>not white

What's funny is that in the EU the Empire was racist (against aliens) and sexist. BUT, Disney got rid of that, and added a bunch of aliens and women working for the Empire in Star Wars: Rebels, and of course has Snoke as the big evil in The Force Awakens.

>white males even appropriated the black man's voice
Ugh. Can you not?

Rae sloan
Thrawn
That black kid at the academy

Fuck off

Don't tell me they will have safety pins in the actual movie.

Dear fucking lord.

I've refused. Refused to believe what Sup Forums told me all this months.

>Star Wars is now run by SJW
You said.

>Jew Jew Abrams is killing Star Wars
You said.

I never got that, until now.

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT

>Movie is confirmed to have a very small alien presence and is packed with humans
>Bothan spies have been retconned and removed from the plot
>Script leak essentially shows the main character is another Mary Sue
>James Earl Jones reportedly didn't "like" the script and how Vader is portrayed

I shouldn't expect anything decent at this point.

explain thrawn

James Earl Jones is also a prominent member of the NRA, an organization that according to Michael Moore is literally KKK.

see
Bothan spies were the second death star. First death star was Kyle Katarn.

the new order had asian and black people working for them though

In the EU the Empire didn't want to accept Thrawn at first basically because he was not a human. In the end they did because he was really talented. But it took him a while, they didn't just accept him for who he was.

>>Movie is confirmed to have a very small alien presence and is packed with humans
>>Bothan spies have been retconned and removed from the plot
>>>>>>>>>>>>Script leak essentially shows the main character is another Mary Sue

Bothans are not part of this plot, why is everyone so fucking stupid? Or is it a meme?
Bothans stole the plans of the SECOND death star.
I'm gonna assume it's a meme but it doesn't seem like people aren't serious about it.

Sup Forums was right

Good
Let them keep saying things like this
Let them keep making media portraying white males like this
Let them keep singling out white males for ridicule
Let them feel the wrath of the white male, just like they did last week Tuesday

The bothan part is a meme, yeah.

This is why most people voted for Donald Trump.
The era of PC-culture is over.

let them alienate their prime market and then try to sell the shit to "minorities". asians surely gonna buy their kids black actions figures :^)

>The original Star Wars got popular because it told a timeless story

>People hated the prequels because Lucas told an incoherent mess of a story and peppered his political feelings into it

>Now the writers Disney has hired are doig the same thing

It's amazing. Really, no wonder I enjoy a Sci-Fi anime with horrible same face syndrome more than any Sci-Fi in the west now

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx-GPPXeB7I

Or is it? Trump is actually nice enough to allow freedom of speech where shit agenda driven movies like this will still be made because rich hollywood people love to pretend they are revolutionary and rebellious.

You enjoy anime because you are a massive fag lord. It has nothing to do with Star Wars.

not him but at least anime isnt pushing political agendas on their main customers ;)

Post YFW Snoke tells Rey that he's "going to make the Empire great again"

>Fag for enjoying anime

I'm enjoying cartoons by a heavily racist and nationalistic minority nation who don't care about anything but making Japan look good.

It's far more enjoyable than Televison and Film in the west designed to push agendas that I can't stand.

I get to watch cute Russians get murdered and then teased for episode after episode about whether they're actually dead or not

No I won't

Ironically Finn was the best acted and most interesting character in the movie.

I guess it helps that every other character was wooden.
>Fear in his first combat mission
>Shame for losing discipline in front of captain woman
>Desperate hope on escape
>Mourning at the loss of his first real friend
>Panic because crazy white bitch
>Relief/shame when girl Yoda tells him about safe smugglers to join
>Refocus to save his friends who need him
Actual character development.

cringe desu

hehe

Its just gone into overdrive my friend

>the Fourth Death Star is just a giant space wall designed to keep shifty Rodians out

And the irony is that LITERALLY EVERYONE only cares about Darth Vader.
Yet another example of kike's idiocy backfiring.

ah yes the good old honorable savage

>The era of PC-culture is over.

Kek

>Sup Forums legitimately believes this

Guys are you ready for Avatar 2 to be rewritten with Trump as the main villain

>The fucking villians were named stormtroopers

Stormtroopers existed before the nazis you fucking pleb

Excellent. We shall soon be able to exterminate those weak pathetic cucks way more easily

>empire is white supremacist
>except for captain phasma
>and finn
>and all those other storm troopers that are wearing masks
>and all those black women working in the death star 3.0

Are they even watching their own flicks?