Why are people aroused by vore?

Why are people aroused by vore?

same reason why people like inflation, transformation, giants, etc etc etc. mental retardation

>ascenison
Fixed

retard alert

Because people are degenerates

It's a fetish just like the thousands of other ones that people get turned on by. People don't choose what fetish they are turned on by and there is no evidence of what makes people get turned on by fetishes. As long as they are not doing any harm to people or animals then who fucking cares what someone gets off to? I don't care why people get turned on by feet or jack off to getting cucked. Why should you care about my fetish?

But do they want to be eaten by the snake, or be the snake doing the eating?

retard alert
who cares

Kill yourself.

you first

Some people think that sexual arousal at the idea of eating someone comes from deep rooted abandonment issues. The idea is that it's a way to keep people from leaving you.

Vore sucks if there isn't any sexy gropes or fucking before the actual swallowing. Extra points for full stomach acid death afterward.

Aren't most people into vore vegetarians?

I have zero desire to see the stomach acid dissolving people. I saw the 80s version of the Blob.

So you fucking consume them? You'll not only be getting rid of that person forever but you'll eventually process and then shit them out. But then again there's crazy niggers out there that believe that cutting people's heads off makes them spiritual lovers forever. So shit.

I think it's about power. You are consuming (possessing) something.

I will never understand that fetish either, but there are a lot of fetishes I don't understand because they aren't my fetishes

>That pic
Goddamnit, furries never fail to make me chuckle.

Supposedly you can get a fetish from being afraid of something when you're younger.

Like people who want to fuck the Xenomorphs. Their mind countered the fear by fetishizing them.

I was fucking terrified of the Xenomorphs as a kid (yes, I saw the movie too young). Now I want to dominate the Alien Queen and make her my bondaged bitch.

Thread is full of cannibals.

I'm a vegetarian.

I know it's not vore, but it's easy to imagine it leading to vore.

"Put on suits, and swim out to me, my meals."

I could see that link. My fetish is ladies poopers though and I never was traumatized by a butthole in my youth

No thanks. I actually have a meaningful life. On the other hand you're a fucking lowlife.

Well, how did you think you got the fetish?

That fetish awoke after my first girlfriend in high school. After I got used to the vagoo my dick decided it was time to conquer new territories

That makes sense.