But will Sup Forums go see it?

but will Sup Forums go see it?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=ghostbusters trailer&oq=gho&aqs=chrome.0.35i39l2j69i57j0.2078j0j4&client=ms-android-virgin-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#q=ghostbusters 2nd trailer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nope.
no desire to see a rip off of a otherwise subpar movie series.

no

That huge gorilla dyke tho

Absolutely not.

don't lie leaf
you'll be jacking off the entire time too

No.

No
No
No
And no

Nothing about this looks funny or original. So no.

Nah. Movie tickets are expensive where I'm at. I'd rather save my dosh for something I might actually enjoy.

Pirate it asap and tell everybody how bad it is

No, I'll watch the real one instead.

that would require me to actually watch it

fuck no

No, because it's going to be an hour and a half of female comedy, and women aren't exactly known for being funny.

Nop.

>See it
yes
>pay for it
no

I'm definitely going to pirate it. We need a brave user to film it and put it on piracy sites.

Saw a nigger, nope I'm out.

No but when it comes out on Netflix I will watch it for shits and giggles

>this fucking ape monster

If I want to see gorillas, I'll go to the zoo.

The original was overrated, and the trailer for this one looks horrible.

or go to compton

No. Just feminist shite and I might pirate it if there are good gifs to made from it.

Please tell me that ape monster thing is the evil poltergeist that needs to be eradicated.

Oh shit never mind. She's in fucking car commercials now making sex faces at white hipsters. Don't these fucks know that beastiality is illegal?

Mexicans have been ethnically cleansing Compton for like the last 20 years.

No. Women are not funny, and only one of those 4 is even remotely fuckable. They needed to make them all hot, and fight ghosts while wearing bikinis, and having lots of sex and giving blowjobs, because the ghost busting weapons are fueled by sexual energy.
No one wants to see a gorilla, a lardo, a hag, and one semi attractive chick trying to be funny. Whoever financed this piece of shit is an idiot, and deserves the losses he is going to suffer.

Go watch Japanese or Korean films. Dont give your money to Hollyjew.

I'll probably torrent it, starting watching then turn it off after 20 minutes.

>movie about women
>none of them are attractive

*3 women and their pet gorilla

No, I want it to fail miserably, so industry stops using the SJW shield

i won't even pirate it, i mean, it's not like my time is valuable, but i rather fap or play games than watch this pile of steaming shit

no

Nope. I won't even torrent this shit or waiste 90 perfecty suited for minutes masturbating to idf soldiers

i didn't watch star wars either

Definitely. I'm taking my wife's son. I've heard good things, just fantastic. Really phenomenal things. It's gonna be yuge. I've heard it has an all female cast, which is just great. I love women, women love me. I cherish them, really. You know they say you're not supposed to cherish, but I cherish.

I can't wait for this shitfest to bomb so hard.

What if that whole thing with the gorilla last week was just viral marketing for this movie?

no, at first i thought it was a stupid idea to make the cast all women for no reason other than because of the cirrent year, and after seeing the trailers, have decided its going to be extremely unfunny and will be uncomfortable to spend money to go see. ill either wait for it go in the bargain bin dvd section at walmart or pirate it, if i ever decide i wanna see it

>New Ghostbusters movie absolute flop!
>Sexist white mare are to blame.

its like a bad Saturday night live skit

I'd rather have that than have Official Rule 63 reboots

*2 women and their pet pig and gorilla.

Not even gonna bother pirating it, fampai.

I'm sure the usual shitfests like Salon and Jezebel will say that. But the RT will tell the tale. No way this gets over 50 based on the trailers.

It doesn't look good at all

fuck no

No

Yeah, you can laugh now, but Im 100% sure that they'll blame men for that

No

Nope, just gonna wait for the feminist backlash.

>That involves leaving your house and going willingly into a dark and loud kill box

user, where the fuck do you think you are?

Wouldn't even pirate it.

>the only ghosts they fight are the ghosts of oppression, slavery, and traditional gender roles

>spending the paper jew to view to holly jew

Bongo tongo at the back looks like she wants to eat my soul then shit it into a voodoo doll.

I have a friend who helped do some color correction on a few bits of the film. He says that from the little he saw it's probably not going to be very good.

What is wrong with their heads? Their teeth make them look like bovine.

>I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS A RACE THING OR A LADY THING BUT I'M PISSED
you know that sjw's will be saying this over and over again when it fucking fails

They're niggers

Self fulfilling prophecies are best prophecies

Ghostbusters is, no joke, my favorite movie. Some of that is nostalgia (my pops use to take my around the neighborhood with my plastic proton pack, hunting ghosts), but mostly it's just a fantastic, high-concept, blue collar comedy.

This movie really pisses me off, not because they cast women, but because the entire concept is based around feminist propaganda. This is not a conspiracy; the Sony emails prove that there is a social agenda behind this film.

I'm all for feminist equality, which is what we have attained in the West. What 4th wave feminism is about is a war on the traditional home, traditional values, and a dismantling of the tenants of the West.

The fact that this movie has been wrapped up in that subtext is really sickening. I would have been fine with a straight up reboot, cast 2/4 of the crew as women, whatever, but I can't stand by using the memetics and imagery of our youth as a shell of sowing the seeds of disharmony in my culture.

Fuck no

Looks terrible

>the Sony emails
This has my attention. Source? I must see this myself.

Who the fuck made this?

No. Not even when it hits Netflix

what the fuck is the point of this shit? WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT? are they going to have a lesbo orgy during the film?

I have an unlimited movie pass (costs me 18 euros a month) and I won't even go. I don't want to add an entry to their cancerous movie.

Like him or hate him Feig rarely makes bad shit. With such a ridiculous budget I don't see how this movie will be terrible, first trailer aside.

I will see it in theaters if it is truly well received. You don't have to see it but please don't be a baby man who fucking ruins things for other men by whining if it gets good reviews.

This picture always makes me sad.

rest in peace, harambee

They`d probably show this shit on local TV soon enough.
Any way I wont pay a kopejka to see it and probably run off TV to vomit if I see it in broadcast.

>but will Sup Forums go see it?
Nope.

Nope.

Society is telling me to fuck off and fucking off is what I do.

> so sorry

Another

even if it wasn't what it is and made for the reasons it was, the trailer was just legitimately awful and even if you were into the grrl power aspect it's just going to be a bad film

Of course It's 2016!

Iml, it isn't overrated in the sense that is was one of the best comedies of the 80s that was also a decent action movie in the midst of movies like Commando, Predator, and Rocky IV.

But people saying that it is one of the greatest franchises ever is definitely going too far.

I won't even pirate it, I don't want to ruin the good memories of the perfect original movies

Wtf is this picture. They don't even look happy here ffs. And all old as shit. smdh

all female back to the future when?

Nope. It looks shitty and it's a ripoff. No thanks. I don't give a shit that it's women. It just looks shit.

Why would I?

They already are mexibro

no, the movie is raciest

>I don't see how this movie will be terrible, first trailer aside

Hold on to your hat and brace yourself for the cinematic diarrhea that is the 2nd trailer which makes the first trailer appear worthy of an Oscar by comparison

google.com/search?q=ghostbusters trailer&oq=gho&aqs=chrome.0.35i39l2j69i57j0.2078j0j4&client=ms-android-virgin-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#q=ghostbusters 2nd trailer

What whole thing? What happened?

This, this, a thousand times THIS!

People, I know the movie looks like a fucking train wreck, and I know that it's hard not to look at a train wreck, but please, avoid it for your own sake and the sake of your fellow countrymen. If you are still not convinced by the terrible message this movie is sending, then consider this: I have it on good authority that many of the articles decrying critics of the film as sexist were paid for by C&P. It's all a marketing sham. They want people to feel like they need "immunity" from being called sexist for saying the film looks bad, and they want to be the ones to sell you that insurance-- in the form of a ticket. DO NOT go see this movie. Burn the money instead, or sacrifice it to the devil, whatever. Buy a new gun or something, or better yet, donate it to a good cause. If you really have to see this horrible propaganda piece, find some way to watch it for free. It's not like nobody has ever used the internet to help them watch shit for free before, or maybe go see it at a friend's house.

*Columbia Pictures. Didn't mean to put the ampersand there. Seriously, Paul Feig is a fucking lunatic.

Where were you when you realized they made the movie terrible on purpose to fuel the hatred the movie receives, thereby advancing the feminist agenda by painting the world as woman hating?

pic related is a movie I'd watch

paying for jew propaganda

TOP KEK

No.
>inb4 muh-soggy-knee
I hate remakes.