Which one of you did this?

Which one of you did this?

>it's real.

Jesus Christ what a stupid world we live in.

I feel so bad for this thing that surely happened.

I unironically don't like this world anymore

Memes were a fucking mistake

I just want early 2000s back

Except it's not real.

cuck

KEKS
KEKS
KEKS

hahahaha see this is something I could see happening because I would do that if I saw this guy in public.

Then kill yourself

You'd be doing this board a huge fucking favor too by making one less tasteless pleb here

>all those years of normies ruining memes
>peaked by a literal meme being elected president

I'm genuinely OK with banning all anonymity online at this point.

if the two white dudes had aggressive male pattern baldness i bet his tweet would have read "30s" even if they looked exactly the same in all other respects

Made up story is made up

If by real you mean some made up story by a paid attention whore.

No one on this site would ever go out into public, much less talk to anybody.

cuck (and Sup Forums in general) is no longer juts contained on Sup Forums

plus this place is 90% absolute normies and that's an optimistic estimate

I saw Kumail Nanjiani at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

But what effect has it had on his 8 year old?

That's horrible. I don't wanna live in this world anymore

Man watching Stranger Things made me so nostalgic for a pre-meme world. Imagine just riding your bike around or pounding beers in your buddies basement with literally no worries.

are you kidding me? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING MEEE

>place is 90% absolute normies
It's all so tiresome

This is NOT okay

disgusting

truly disgusting

why would they let muslims in their university?

>you sjw cuck nu male shill!

The irony is that Shaun King's particular brand of self-serving bullshit was a GREAT recruiting tool for the alt-right

why does it seem like we're suddenly in a competition from those on the left of who can make up the most insane story for how Trump voters all united to begin oppressing them the moment the race was called?

>Imagine just riding your bike around or pounding beers in your buddies basement with literally no worries.
You can still do those things today

>We don't wanna discuss politics right now

Oh now that you don't have your hugbox to share them on