Girls with dyed hair = has personality disorder. Everytime I see one, I turn 360 degrees and wall directly away...

Girls with dyed hair = has personality disorder. Everytime I see one, I turn 360 degrees and wall directly away. What does b think?

SCUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

You mean non normal colored hair. Practically every girl gets their hair dyed. I agree though, any bright-non-normal colors are a pretty large warning sign.

youre better off just moonwalking away

True, in generalization

I see opportunity

Kek

Not all of them.
I knew a girl that would dye her hair different colours every month or so.
She once punched out a girl who accused me of trying to grope her since she was drunk
So I mean not all of them are the bad type of psycho

I fucking hate it. Especially the pudgy ones that think theyre "hip" and they have dark ass hair with like some shit ass purple stuffed in there. And then hwr hair is fryed and looks worse.

I say “nice meme hair” under my breath and avoid like the plague

being violent is psycho.

But it's sexy

360 degrees? That's a perfect circle. If you turn 360 degrees you keep walking in the same direction. Do you mean 180 degrees, dumbass?

She's cute. I can get past the fact that her head looks like a fucking easter egg as long as the carpet matches the drapes. I dont care what her personality is like.

The moonwalk is implyed, fartknuckle.

I´ve always said this since I was 8. Before all feminism bullshit and everything, but everytime a woman with dyed hair came into my life, it meant trouble.

1. school counselor = made everything possible to get me expelled but failed at her task.

2. dad´s second wife, almost jumped from a moving vehicle with my baby bro in her arms.

3. friend´s mom, acted bipolar around me and my friend and out of nowhere started shouting shit that had happened long time ago but at the moment she didnt give a fuck.

4. ex gf, was crazy but dyed her hair after I dumped her.

5. ex fwb, daddy issues and highly insecure about herself, just found out she went full rainbow like your pic (never had dyed her hair before)

6. ex fwb sister, always been crazy, hair dyed every time possible, purple, green, red, you name it. did fuck her once, got me into lot of trouble.

Newfag

i actively search out crazy to put my dick in.

lurk more

Agreed, I have to work with one and this bitch is a fucking nut. She has a horrible attitude, has terrible work ethic, and legitimately thinks she is one of the best workers around despite the fact she's been written up 3 times within 3 months and the next step is being fired.

She also is a self proclaimed autismo, believes in that whole shackras third eye bullshit, has "extra bones" despite having no medical documentation (uses it as an excuse to get out of working) and takes pride and brags about her poor mental state.

newfork

this guy gets it

even more gay than OP my stars

Is crazy easier to put your dick in?

he looks like clark kent crossdressing as lois lane.

there was one at a gym who liked that went of raspberry red was cockblocked by the scumbag in charge thief of the place.. poserhouse was full of arrogant apes anyway..

die literally die

Sounds like narcissism

crazy gets you anal

They fuck the best tho.

180 degrees dumbass

My gf has a personality disorder and an eating disorder and she does not have her hair died. They can be cloaked be on the lookout I'm stuck here and I can't leave without her commiting death

yes. harder to get it out though. sometimes you have to drop off the grid for a while.

why is that hoe everywhere, getting really tired of that bitch

N E W F A G

she is just doing a really poor Valentina cosplay.

o shit another negro, go fuck yourself retarded nigga

yap

wow, you managed to fuck up your post.
learn engrish

Yeah, like anything that exists. There is a good crazy and a bad crazy. Often even both.

alyssa from jersey would love to find a few pics of her..

she was hottie going along with the trends..

>t. Numale

Does she have any other significant body modification? Such as piercings and or tattoos?

Newfag is newfag

From personal experience.. This seems accurate.
See for reference.

I've also noticed that some girls go through a phase of multicolored hair, piercings, etc. and can actually return to normalcy afterwards, although uncommon.

I see dyed hair as a warning sign, and not a definition. same goes for tattoos and piercings.

are you fucking dense

what is it with all these 15 year olds trying to fit in

Very subtle nose piercing you almost can't see

fucking moron !
you need to turn 180 not 360 degrees to walk away you fucking degenerate piece of nigger shit

Where should I start, i really dig the aesthetic most crazies go for

No! I'm not gay! Why does everyone say that?

Like everything in life, it's not a boolean, it's a factor.
Had a bitch with only hair tips dyed blue, was naturally blonde, never wore make-up, no tattoos or any bodymods.

She was just a teensy bit crazy, like "the odd one out" but her crazy matched my crazy so it went well.

Everything that hints at "I want to alter my natural appearance" like brown-to-blonde, piercings or tattoos shows low care for oneself and little acceptance for oneself, which applies even worse to their surroundings, i.e. personality disorder.

>being violent isn't psycho, only males can be psycho

t enlightened wommyn

Brightly colored hair dye has become a direct indicator of personality disorder. It's amazing how accurate it is. I swear, a clinical psychologist needs to do a survey to document it.

oh wow that's like exactly what the thread is about, good for you!

go die of aids lil nigga

looks cute who dat

danks bro fro your futile observation

underrated

OH MAN FUCK BROTHER

I HOPE YOU AREN'T MAD THAT YOU'RE A FAGGOT, BROTHER

Basically this. I have a coworker who I'm relatively fond of for her not being a colossal retard which is all too common these days. She recently had her hair dyed a natural ginger shade, but she's usually a light brunette. It actually looks quite nice on her, and she's a normal functioning mature adult that isn't over sensitive to stupid things. Meanwhile, another coworker has the left side of her head shaved, and the other side is dyed rainbow colors. This one is crazy annoying and told on me once for being "too close to her" (within 5 feet).

Man, newgags are out in full force today.

> Still top tier newfag bait

>a scientist needs to figure out why humans follow clearly defined natural patterns

No literally I think we already know. Actually I think if you READ the thread someone even posted the research.

ditto

Does she use her appearance to draw attention to herself at all? What is the biggest outward manifestation of her disorder?

You're probably right.
It's a cry for attention, as far as I can tell.
I still like it, though. Dunno, I must be a fag.
Cute girls with a little bit of color in their hair make me want them. Not like OP pic, but highlights or a strip of color gets my engine running.

Very hateful to herself and open about how hateful she is and it's getting old

Dyed hair is the best, and I probably wouldn't consider dating someone that didn't have dyed hair, or want it but putting it off because of a job. It's like a sign that she's not going to be a boring conservative.

nice, at least it isn't that fugly weeabo retardface

Agreed

why you still dealing with her fucked head broham

Replying to obvious bait, is it summer yet?

>It's like a sign that she isn't stable and adjusted

Heh, good one

omg no i knew he was baiting but i still reply cause i edgy

I feel like such a big part of her life and almost feels like I can't leave her

cute face ruined by retardation

>I was merely pretending to be retarded

endless summer

Then again though, other things that make me more interested in someone include pic related

Unironically kys

>feels like I can't leave her
uuff that doesn't sound good

It's winter idiot

o shit what happened

Soulless is probably more what I meant.

Don't cut yourself on that edge kiddo

go die of monkey ebola nerd

Not at all

No clue, but that pic is life goals wife goals.

darude, sandstorm

oh no baby what is you doin

raise your standards

almost never look good, but part from that I couldn't care less.

except why tho
shes nice