My girl went out for a girl's night after work the other day and ended up coming back 3-4 hours after she said she...

My girl went out for a girl's night after work the other day and ended up coming back 3-4 hours after she said she would, without letting me she'd be late at all. No communication, no answering her phone or even looking at texts.

Next day I see this on her fb. Did she fuck him, Sup Forums?

Yes. You fucking cuck.

100,000%

but also, gtfoh with your cuck fantasies bruh

Not a cuck fantasy, just worried

Was she wasted? Did you guys hookup that night?

Other pics of them?

She was wasted, left her car and took an uber home. We fucked, but she wanted it only from behind.

No, it's the only one

Dump the whore, OP. For your own good...

She super into it, like extra horny or just usual shit? She feel loose or extra wet?

Oh she was into it, basically she was fucking me rather than the other way around. She's always super wet, so hard to tell.

>wanted it only from behind
She (probably) didn’t fuck him but wanted to she wanted to get fucked from behind so she could fantasize about him. Also she would have if he made a move, anytime she’s ignoring you for that long is a huge sign. Dump her tell her you know she wants to fuck other guys and watch as she fucks other guys or stick around and watch as she fucks other guys, up to you.

Probably wet thinking about coming back to you after having been fucked. No woman or man who isn’t cheating goes missing for 3/4 hours.

What she say when u called her out for going MIA

That's what I'm thinking
She said her phone was dead and got a charge from the bar so she could call an uber

I don't buy it, all the texts showed as delivered on my end

Text her asking and put pressure on her for the truth and post results

Yeah that won't work. She's always been super secretive about her phone. But she doesn't touch mine either.

So she’s AT LEAST lying to you. Hope you called he on that and punished her accordingly. Honestly she’s looking for you to step up. This is a shit test and right now you are eating her shit.

Super secretive ie has something to hide

Ask if she hooked up with him and post what she says

When should I bring it up? When my dick's in her mouth?

Not unless you want blue balls or a bitten dick depending on how she takes it. Do it right after you cum inside her. She will have a natural instinct to stay with you. Tell her straight up I know oh are lying and I won’t tolerate it. Tell her she needs to move assuming you two live together not that you are leaving. Don’t say you know she did this or that because you don’t and she will twist it in her mind. You say I know you fucked him she will think no I only suck his dick. So tell her what you know. Tell her you saw the messages being delivered you know her phone rang but she says it was dead. Say you will not tolerate a liar tell her you don’t deserve that and furthermore you wouldn’t lie to her (even if you do) you would be honest and mature and discuss your feelings. Remember you are trying to get the truth here not get into an argument. You need to keep the high ground. SHE WILL try to drag you down, sing everything she has on you. IGNORE IT. That is the only way to get to her. You must bring it back, calmly, to you know she is lying ( not I think this or that say what you KNOW) and you will not tolerate that from anybody exspecially the girl you love.

Op do you know how that guy is? Why was he at a girls night?

Most women do this. It's not because they are fucking around. It's because they remember that having other people in their lives is healthy and fun. Let go you selfish jerk.

She's lying. No contact her.

I agree with this user

Good advice, user. Thanks

Personally i don't think she did, they are not leaning towards eachother, i think she just had fun night out.

But if you find some more pics where they are looking into eachothers eyes and touching to much then i would be worried.

No other pics that I've found

Post her nudes

Don't have nudes

I mean she is pressing her tits into him and her feet are pointed at him. He is definitely leaning away from her which helps my theory that she wanted him and he didn’t want her which is why she came home horny. In any case she is certainly not pointing away from him but it’s hard to tell since she is on the end. You could try to find an excuse to hang out with them together and most likely she will not want to but you could gauge their interaction also all her friends know if this happened while they were out so they will be acting strange toward you now but you might not notice if it has been going on for a while.

Yeah he definitely got to feel how firm her tits are.

Then she isn't really your gf kek

Agreed. Body language is not that of someone who is about eat his dick

"Jealousy turns women off."
"Well isn't THAT convenient."
"Not for the men they cheat on."

OP can you post the whole photo and any other photos from that night. Also how drunk was she and how much does she normally drink? Was she drunk when she got home or did she have time to sober up before she got in the cab if you know what I mean.

How did she react when you confronted her about her not answering her phone? Was she defensive or nonchalant? Did she call you from the Uber or the bar or wait until she got home?

Fucking wasted, more than she is normally, but she usually keeps drinking until she gets in a cab from wherever she is. Only pic from that night.

She was defensive, like why don't I trust her. She didn't call or text at all, just came home.

Almost certainly yes. Dump her and move on. Don't even give her any reasons.

threesome wit friend and dude detected

is there a video of pic related?

Well none of that is definite and like I said it’s best to stick to FACTS THAT YOU KNOW but drinking more than normal obviously could have meant she was trying to cover something she wanted to do, does she use being drunk as an excuse? Also if you were out your phone died and you got it turned back on in a bar and saw texts from her would you sit in your Uber staring at your phone until you got home or call her and let her know you are alive? That is some5ing you know. Defensiveness could mean she is actually telling the truth but not right off the bat. Usually it would go to that she is fine and sorry she couldn’t let you know and then if you push her turn defensive if she was automatically saying you don’t trust me then that is what she was expecting to get from you. This also depends on what you said to her.

3-4 hours late without the courtesy of a phone call? Tell her to hit the bricks. Doesn't matter if she cheated in you or not. Nobody should tolerate such a lack of courtesy or disrespect.

Invite the guy over, have a few drinks with him and her, turn the conversation into sexually charged topics, see if she's into him, then suggest a threeway.

I'd definitely call or text immediately once I saw them. She does excuse not answering on being drunk. But 3-4 hours later than she said, so 7-8 hours total, it's hard to believe she didn't do something she wouldn't want me to know about.

Body language to me confirms what I have been saying it looks like he has been skirting her advances his smile and leaning away hand on the other girls shoulder but not your she is grabbing him and sliding up close. Her right knee is lifted and his hand is probably on her lower back ie she is lifting her ass to him. She also just s mes stiff you know her naturally does she usually come off this uptight or does it seem like she is nervous/trying too hard. Also who is this guy and why was he at a girls night?

This is the right answer, user. She'd look great spitroasted.

OP if you are even asking us, that means you dont trust her. if you dont trust her, find someone that will respect you enough to call/text etc. who cares what she did, just find someone you can trust. and also maybe that isnt ugly as fuck.

THIS all day long.

She's usually nervous around new people, so I don't know. But his hand is definitely on her lower back if not on her ass. I have no idea who he is, all I know is they went to a bar.

set her free and find someone that thinks more of YOU!! its just gonna get worse my dude-dont allow yourself to go thru it. be HAPPY with someone else..or just yourself!

And she doesn't have her drunken look to her yet, so I'm guessing this is early in the night.

Why don't you check where the uber went, as in check from where the über collected her and dropped her I'm sure that's available through the app and then if it came from the bar you're probably safe if it came from somewhere else she fucked him.. I was in a similar situation there last week and my ex stayed at some guys house and when I confronted her she said that they only kissed nothing more but who's to know really.. said they slept together in underwear but not naked too... who's to know really...

Yeah idk what did the post say? It was the friend that posted it? I just don’t understand why she would take this photo, sorry. I’m guessing the friend thought he was cute and wanted to get close to him. Idk maybe write the guy he seems like a dudebro and will almost certainly tell you he truth if you don’t approach it like you want to murder him just say you are worried she has been messing around and ask if he saw anything. Also during the conversation ask if she said anything about having a boyfriend.

It’s almost irrelevant if she fucked him or not. She wanted to switch off from you and think only about enjoying herself and the possibility of what COULD be if she was single.

If it didn’t happen then, it will at some point. My fiancé would always text me regardless of how wasted she was without me pressing or texting her. Every girl I’ve had a good relationship did too. Only one that didn’t was because she was trying to sleep with another guy.

Faggot larper

Lol this is what I was talking about with women justifying things in their head, I only kissed him (he fucked me) when slept in our underwear (after when put it back on after we fucked… hope you dropped that liar.

Her friend posted it and all it said was "girl's night!"

I have no idea who he is so I can't get in touch with him. It's her uber app and she never lets me use her phone so that's not gonna work.

Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!

No offence but this is pretty terrible advice. You’re relying on the guy being decent rather than saying no and laughing his head off at the sap who can’t keep his girl faithful.

Unfortunately she dropped me but I'm still crazy about her.. I did cheat on her before though and she stuck with me so I don't know why going on.. if I could just trust that she's telling the truth that would be great but I don't know how hah

You dropped that slut, right?

Dafuq?

Oh absolutely its The internet afterall

Yeah that kind of sounds like her friend trying to signal what girls night really means ie flirting with random strangers. I’m assuming she is single and if so is probably trying to get her friend single. Might be her trolling you though. What’s your relationship with her?

Her friend is married

>she dropped me

I’ve said it prior in this thread but don’t focus on the guy and her. It’s about the lack of texting. It’s not normal and if she doesn’t cheat on you, she will at least leave you at some point.

Also, don’t press her on the night out or the guy. You’ll only come across as insecure. You obviously must be decent looking given how she looks. Get rid of her, get back out there and do some more shagging.

Ohhh damn bro yeah she cheats, your friend is friends with a cheater, the company we keep you know. Anyway I’m leaving but to sum my advice stick to facts, keep calm and keep th high road, let her know you are worth more than being forgotten or ignored for hours you will likely never be able to proof if she did anything with any guy but let her know that she broke your trust in other ways.

holy shit. that triplet on the right looks high as fuck.

Pretty sure she was

Why do you give a fuck if she fucked some other guy? Are you married or something?

It sound like you got your cock drained which is the only thing a bitch is good for anyways. So quit crying like a little baby.

Tell her if that shit happens again, you're over. Tell her you aren't comfortable anymore with her getting drunk like that while going out, without you there. If she comes back with how you're too "controlling" just tell her it's the ultimatum, if she doesn't like it then it is over.

Get out of here dude

I don't want the herp

You sound like you never get pussy

I know that guy. He has a massive log of heavy cock timber.

Citation needed

How's it feel to be a beta cuck?

How do any of you not realize you're being trolled because OP is just over filtering/doctoring pics of someone and none of you are getting that's the fucking joke/troll

If its meant to beeeeeeee
It'll beeeeeee
It'll beeeeeee
Baby if its meant to be