Stop listening to the disintegration loops

Stop listening to the disintegration loops

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cs28V_qDGzo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

sware 2 god if u tel me what to do 1 more time ima loose it

(he actually likes The Disintegration Loops, he just hates how it's been venerated and perceived)

do you ever stop and wonder about what happened in your life to end up sitting around on a friday night laughing at shitposts about obscure tape loop experiments

Basinski you fucking hack fuck you fuck you

holy kek

me basically

>obscure

stop. i don't wanna think about it

go outside and ask the first ten people you see about the disintegration loops, pseud

hahahaha my life is a fucking mess

idgaf mate i'm way too old to care about fucking """friday night"""

get off Sup Forums grandpa

desu I've been a contrarian since I was a 5 years old and isolation has only made my contrarianism progress to the point that it is now.
I doubt that the first ten people I met would know what pet sounds or revolver were and they are hardly obscure.

okay but they definitely know who the beach boys and the beatles are

nobody who isnt an autist knows who william basinsky is

as opposed to sitting at a bar by myself?

chris make some more fucking videos already god damn it, i miss the shallow rewards video series and I can only rewatch the old ones so many fucking times.

this is what i like to do in my free time

no fk off

Friday nights are homework nights ya dingus
Saturdays are for college football and parties

What's his best video? I'd say Goth is a Four Letter Word or The Exploding Boy.

doesn't change the fact that as far as tape music goes, it's easily the most well known piece (alongside early Reich). it's even been played in major art museums

now Carl Stone is someone who deserves more credit. this track BTFOs everything basinski ever did youtube.com/watch?v=Cs28V_qDGzo

were you never allowed into society? not even for a moment?

>implying college parties are real
i havent seen any evidence of them really existing theyre just a meme from movies and tv shows

Nothing happened. I'm still in control. This is my own voluntary choice.

I always tell myself it's better than being a computer game or comic book fag. Music is a pretty legit art form to sperg over

no... saturdays are FOR THE BOYS