Turn your shame and disgrace into a fun game

what would you do if you had a child like this to take care of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNFEnjxaY
youtube.com/watch?v=VHEUX_3O0c8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd abort that fucker and so would the rest of Sup Forums. That thing isn't human.

Abort her like the nigger she is.

its funny how the dad tries to turn it into a some kind of entertainment act for his bros

i mean wtf is going on here? this is just freakish

throw it in the rubbish

>turn your shame and disgrace into free autismbucks
ftfy
Thats basically what those parents are doing with their potato daugthers

He's trying to cope with the fact that an alien sprung from his wife's cunt and will keep sucking away all his money and give nothing in return until the day he dies.

Reminder these parents knew they carried genes that would produce children like this and carried on having kids.

KILL myself
I
L
L

contemplate sudoku because that creature came from MY SPERM

also, christfags, what is God's plan in cases like this? Plz respond

>He's trying to cope with the fact that an alien sprung from his wife's cunt and will keep sucking away all his money and give nothing in return until the day he dies.

you got it meng

maybe he can turn it into a drinking game with his bros

youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNFEnjxaY

Is there even anything going on inside that kids head during all of this?

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Why do I keep getting this dub?

>going on inside that kids head during all of this?

scientists hooked the kids brain up to a computer and produced this image of it's mental activity

John 9: 1-5
As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. 2 His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?”

3 “Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him. 4 As long as it is day, we must do the works of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work. 5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

If everyone was perfectly healthy, nobody would take care of another person, therefore nobody would be able to demonstrate his good will or love.

The problem with radical word by word christianity is that , first, nobody is a true christian, and second, that it leads to unlimited pain and misery on this world, eventually to death with probable torture also.

You post that because it hasnt happened to you.

>I want to get out of this ride

Nobody wishes potato on anyone.
Dude had a point though, love is shown and that scripture is truth.
Just cause you cant see it dont mean it's not.

>You post that because it hasnt happened to you.

I post it because I believe it's true. It's about faith, if it happened to me I would believe the same.

If God doesn't exist I'm wasting my life, but I have truly seen God in my life. That's why I believe every life matters, even if you are like that child.

Kek wills it

This

> take care of microsephal
Even having macrocephaly myself, I should admit - I have no money for such luxorious things. If baby is physically damaged and can move only one eye - still it can be successful in life by processing information.
If it has down syndrome or is a nigger - still can do something.

*This* is good only for transplants. This is why they spread zika - to have organs for their gerontochracy.

Christian God is not omnipotent.

Your gods - be it science or allah are omnipotent.

What is science`s plan in cases this, eh?

monetise like a freak show, nothing wrong with it. If you have buyer and payer, why not?

It sucks but I wouldn't want to bring a retard into the world

Also idk about the pros and cons

But any parents I have seen with a retarded kid.. Ya they act happy. But you can see it in their eyes they hate their life.

It all consist of that person..you no longer have yourself , you are that persons caregiver 24/7 366 days a year

Ya , you might not have to work a shitty job ever again cause I'm sure social security and retarded baby Beni's help out with you having to become a fulltime nanny/ass wiper

If I knew about it before: abort

If it came out like that after: Firestation

Just like drug dealing and prostitution eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=VHEUX_3O0c8

False. Abortion is wrong in almost all circumstances.

>comments disabled

I wonder why.

Just like their kid

>>what would you do if you had a child like this to take care of?
>I'm sorry officer, my child died in a tragic boating accident

It's a case for designer babies. That or eugenics.

It's bad enough these parents didn't abort that kid and its mongoloid genetics but to parade it around as normal and put their friends and family in a weird spot is fucked up. Fuck them.

Criminally underrated

These girls have an older brother that gets totally shunned because he's "normal." The family blog claims he's compassionate and loves his sisters unconditionally but I'm sure anything he does gets overshadowed by one of the sisters blinking on command.

I would abort it. I'm pro-life, but I realize that the right to life only applies to sentient beings or beings with potential for sentience.

Mercy Killing

i hope we get the technology to detect if the baby will have a major defect while it's still in the womb, that way the mother can decide if she wants to abort it or raise it despite the mounting costs it will take

I am alive.

/thread
Abortion is the right answer

I am typing this telepathically.

We are communicating with interdimensional beings via astral projection.

Do not impede our progress.

You have been warned.

It's fucking Zika you retard

Holy fuck.

this is what happens to youung men who 'experiment'

truly a sign of an overly feminised society when creatures like this are kept alive