C-Celeb Thread for p-priss-men, aglam w-with fashionable e-euro-cloth imports, that makes a true princess

C-Celeb Thread for p-priss-men, aglam w-with fashionable e-euro-cloth imports, that makes a true princess...

cutie

sauce pls (pic related)

jerking

M-M-My m-mistress Victoria J. i-is v-v-very beautiful a-a-and I-I'm v-v-very l-lucky t-t-t-to have h-her... T-Today I-I w-w-w-would l-like t-t-to concentrate o-on h-h-how m-many of h-her f-f-fans an-and m-many o-other m-men a-a-are very u-u-u-u-upset because I-I h-have s-s-s-something th-they n-never can...

I think m-my h-head stuffed i-in a meat g-g-grinder i-is a-a-an apt d-d-description a-a-as to h-how a-a-a meeting b-between m-me an-and s-s-some o-of these g-g-good s-s-sirs would p-proceed...

P I T S
I
T
S

>the ride never ends

fucking punchable

Hey that´s my thing to say

meth addict

bot? spam? mods?

hush, you little brat

C-Certainly m-m-my w-w-worstest n-nightmare w-w-would h-have a-a-an alpha w-w-walking u-up t-t-to m-my and Vic a-a-at a club and t-telling u-us he i-is a-a-a true m-man and I-I'm a-a-a small pigeon, shouldn't h-have a-a-a-a-a fine creature l-like h-her and th-then o-order h-her w-w-with a-a strong r-r-right a-a-arm t-t-to h-her waist t-t-to f-f-forget about m-magpies a-a-and w-w-walk a-a-away with h-her a-a-as I-I look o-on helplessly...

im out of pics on this computer but please keep dumping

mooooods, the little man showed me his peepee

bye anons ill come back in a couple of hours when the shitposter is gone

Hey guys

no u

the only thing better than 1 vicky?

TWO VICKY

dusgusting whores
WHORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get a bot man, this is kinda pathetic

I fucking love Elsa

She looked so damn good on that episode. Hnng

She looked cute at the oscars.

>this is kinda pathetic
says the retard who posts in celeb thread

WHOOOOOORES
FUCKING WHORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I´d love fucking Elsa

Damn. She looks really fucking good here. You got more?

Elle emerges :3

SHE LOOKS LIKE HER CUNT SMELLS OF DEAD MICE

>no panties

I-I'm v-v-very s-s-sorry m-most m-m-men do n-n-not know wh-what i-i-it's l-like t-t-to p-possess a-a-a-a woman o-of this m-magnitude... T-The amount o-o-of m-men and a-a-alphas th-that t-t-try o-on h-her s-s-social m-medias i-is a-a p-parade unto i-i-itself, a-a-a carnival o-of w-w-wows f-f-for a-a-a weak m-manlet t-t-to experience...

Indeed

T-Thousands o-of m-men t-t-trying i-in o-on m-my m-mistress e-e-every w-week... I-I-It c-c-c-can b-be s-s-so scary...