OH NO NO NO NO NO OHOHOHOHOHO

OH NO NO NO NO NO OHOHOHOHOHO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

look at this dude

oh look it's another politics thread that will probably reach 200 replies before it's deleted

>What kind of fanbase do you want senpai?
>Just limit the potential by 50% senpai
>say no more

grrrrrrrrr republican here i sure am angry about this uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How can people not care about our planet? Thats why fascism is a must. Dumbass boomer republicans are actively destroying our home planet because of the extemely jewish free market. Few understand this!

meanwhile, a democrat drives a truck 50 miles to work and 50 miles back every day

>To all republican earth destroyers
How did I know this would be followed up by something completely batshit insane

>democrat
>work

why would you want republicunts as fans anyway?

literally shadow the hedgehog level edgy

>implying Republicans listen to good music

numale struggle

I guess I'll delete all the Xui Xui stuff on my Spotify. I really wanted to like them.

This.

Is this Tweet real? I wouldn't put is passed Xiu Xiu to post something this terrible but if so it's been deleted from the Twitter.

Something I've noticed about every """"""""edgy""""""" artist.... they're usually actually just faggots

edgy

Greg Gutfield and Kat Timpf are way more patrician than you.

THIS IS MUSIC?

>he thinks half of xiu xiu fans are conservative

this

have ou not listened to their music? isnt that essentially the lyrics to support our troops oh and shit....

>implying half of the people on this board aren't fascists
nice b8 m8 r8 8/8

They could potentially be twice as big if they didn't pull this garbage.

Look at his lips

All of their tweets seem to be edgy..not surprised desu.