Anyone have any experience doing this...

Anyone have any experience doing this? looking to give it a shot but doesn't seem like it would be comfortable jerking like that.

Need some advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video14696087/sexy_hot_shemales_nina_and_kendra_fuck_each_other_s_tight_butthole
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is easier when you are younger. It also helps to do it against something like the back of the sofa or the headboard on your bed.

Also helps to be close when you go in for the kill. Otherwise it can take a long while and start to make your back sore.

At least that is what I've been told.

It sounds like it's not really worth it, but you just have to get flexible and work towards it.

I feel like i have no control over where it slings to begin with. will this just get all over my carpet?

you gonna break yo back

bump 4 advice

is self sucking gay

yes, does it matter?

sauce ploxx

Lay on your bed with a towel (that you don't care about ruining) behind your head. Find a good JOI CEI video to follow the instructions to. Follow instructions exactly. As soon as you cum in your mouth you will regret it and question why the fuck you just did that. You might spit it out into the towel. It's more fun to give yourself a full facial with your mouth closed because then you get to look at yourself in the mirror and you gain a little bit more courage to kill yourself each time. Works best if you go without cumming for about a week and make sure you are very hydrated while doing it.

I've actually evolved from jacking on my face to being able to suck about 4-5 inches

Its hard to describe, but its hard keeping yourself motivated in the moment (do i want to suck dick, do i want my dick sucked, after i finish its hard to swallow, sometimes stretching my back hurts slightly to the point of being distracting, etc)

do that for a few years,age 40 or so,a popped out disc,, you are a homebound wheelchair dweller,
like coal miners shovel rt hand gets fingers that are permanently contracted in middle to later age

i did exactly what you have in the picture. It felt good until right after i came and had a load in my mouth... then I Mwas asking my self wtf am i doing

bumping for sauce

Used to do it a lot.
Always regret it the moment I cum on my face/in my mouth.
I fucking hate myself for a week after for doing it then I do it again not long after.

tbh google. what i picture my whore self to be when i'm blowing my load on my tits and whored up mouth

have a vibrating buttplug get into that postion shower my face and mouth with 3-4 cum shots yeah feels pretty fucking dirty after but sofa is leaters so easy to clean

was just about to post this exact shit, i always regret it the second after i do it and hate myself then i give it a month and think itll be alright then the steps repeat

think its called being straight

own load of cum in mouth cant be gayer then using your own hand to give yourself a handy... right?

That's what I mean.
I hate myself for a week, forget about it for 3 weeks... then repeat.
I haven't done it in a long time but I bought a dildo the other week and the thought has crossed my mind for the first time in years after stopping.

It feels good. I did it a couple of times.

Sauceeee

none of this is gay user

It feels great...until you cum and you hate yourself

Make sure you are at least half-hard before you do, because the blood will flow to your head and your dick will get soft.
Swallow asap before the insta-regret kicks in.
Push with your feet against something so that it can get closer.
To practice try doing it sitting down and "hugging" your legs and pulling for about 30 seconds. Breath in and get closer everytime you breath out and try to get as close as possible for a while.
Expect back pain and don't stay in the legs over head position for too much or you will spend the rest of the day with a curved back
No problem if you get close enough

This guy has done it

Makes you back hurt a lot when you actually cum because your muscles tense up.

Sometimes regret from eating your own jizz.

Sauce pls

Source

You have to roll back into position when you’re about to bust. The cum feels so good on your face and it’s not gay cause it’s yours

I swear to God, next month I will hire a TS-hooker and i'll do exactly this

If you have good core strength it's not that hard. I could get it above my face but not to my mouth.

So after a few facials I accidently blew the whole load in my mouth and gagged on it, like a 5 day load.

Haven't done it since.

Need to try that

xvideos.com/video14696087/sexy_hot_shemales_nina_and_kendra_fuck_each_other_s_tight_butthole found it bro

I need more of this!