hmm ujh i dont want to tell you anything because you like king gizzard sorry
post another chart without king gizzard and i'll show you something

fuck you leatherman

hmm

youtube.com/watch?v=MDNSLAvD-qI

thanks for this, really liked it

youtube.com/watch?v=0_vCOOW_BsE

+Invisibl Skratch Picklz, Klaus Schulze, Psychic TV
guy in a collage thread yesterday recommended me Loop Guru, I should check them out
++Bowie, Death Grips
+Frusciante, Lift to Experience
++The Residents
+Jandek
~Ghost
thanks for reminding me to check out Terry Riley btw, downloaded some of his stuff a while back but never got around to it. Check this out, it reminds me of The Residents a bit
youtube.com/watch?v=xg2aTkyAYZM
++Chelsea Wolfe
+Beatles, Radiohead
~Smiths, Grimes
could never get into The Smiths for some reason, I liked There Is A Light That Never Goes Out but nothing else I've heard by them is that good
+Kylie
~Beyonce, Mac Demarco

I just starting listening to Bauhaus like a month ago. No idea how I missed them this long. Fantastic group.

Theres too much testosterone on that chart!

youtube.com/watch?v=OrgKtFVKTmI

pretty good, gonna listent o more of her later, thank you

thats taeyeon of the group girls generation, think i kinda prefer her solo stuff to snsd

youtube.com/watch?v=cgez1nZKGoM

Oh nice. I have this album (and Chomp) downloaded, but I never listened to them. Thanks for the reminder.

not anymore I think

who are the parasites of the western world
don't make it political

nice polka dot lady

good morning

>~Ghost
maybe you knew this but the "ghost" on my chart is referencing the japanese band
i wish the algorithm would differentiate the two
youtube.com/watch?v=O7RMElEI4Q8
this turtle song is ok but not what i am in the mood for right now and i don't really see the residents connection at all

whoa really
i LOVE taeyeons voice but her music is so idk coffee shop soft pop idk

oh did you hear theres a new red velvet soon and supposedly luna before the end of the year and there was a new exid and stuff and oh halfish of the new twice album is pretty alright
busy time of year for kpop

where did you get this picture of me

hey long time no see
hows things

do you like chui wan they really surprised me

Things are great! I finished grad school a few months ago and got a job. I love it, but I'm only now getting adjusted to the new schedule. I'm only up hella late on the weekends now. I just got around to popping back in these threads. And I haven't listened to Chui Wan before. What are they like?

hey congrats man that's awesome, whats your career?

chui wan for whatever reason i always assumed they were like bland lame shoegaze indie whatever but chinese
except for theyre not at all they're like a cool guitarry psych thing a bit of boredoms but mostly just cool guitar idk i like their album with the rainbowy cover a lot not sure what made it pop in my head but hey

oh SHIT why didnt you tell me it was 6 months you bullies

Data science. It's a pretty great field if you're into math. And thanks for the rec! I'll check them out.
I need to listen to Brown Eyed Girls again. One of my favorite non-f(x) K-pop acts. Also, Townes Van Zandt is the dude. Our Mother the Mountain is my favorite thing to come out of country.

I'm super not into math but i got nothing for respect for those who do so good luck out there

also beg is incredible all their stuff since like 2007 is good to amazing i might actually like their best albums more than fxs maybe these days, black box and sound g and especially sixth sense

and gains solo career too is fucking impeccable if you haven't heard it even though she's the least good singer in the group

and and tvz is SUCH a good story teller man
Billy boney and ma is my favorite of his, perfect for a belated Halloween spooktacular

oh, I did think the Swedish Ghost seemed a bit out of place, that makes sense. That Turtle song probably wasn't the best example, the later songs on that album reminded me a bit of Commercial Album when I first listened to it

my taste is pretty "normie" for this board, give me some left-field reccs