Your daughter brings home her east asian boyfriend for the first time

>Your daughter brings home her east asian boyfriend for the first time
How do you react?

You do you boo.

great him in perfect Korean and congratulate her when he's gone.

I congratulate her on choosing a man from a culture that generally works hard, is intelligent, stays out of trouble, and values the family unit.

Have sex with him so she lives the rest of her life fearing her father will steal her boyfriend.

Ask if he brought the #32 house special with extra wontons

My dubs have spoken

this

Kill her.
I only want male children.

stop posting this thread you chink

>well at least he's not black

Instruct him that if any pic/vid of them fucking get released...There better not be any of those stupid fucking gook censor bars anywhere in it

I disown her because my children will be taught to not date/have sex with people outside of their own race. If they do, they will no longer be allowed to live under my roof. Period.

I don't get this. He ain't white either and their children would be ugly as fuck all.

Where's my fucking dog vag eyes

you're setting your kids up to fuck people outside their own race... if you tell a child not to do something, they'll do it.

I'd be fine with it. Chances are he will treat her all right. Plus I imagine if I have a kid they will be like most people in my family, tough.

I hope they enjoy being homeless.

Gee I bet you're fun

>teaching your kids to have superficial skin deep assessments of people rather than teaching them how to judge by core character and behaviour so that they may bag a person of their choosing that will ultimately do what is required of a good well rounded human/husband

Cool with me. I hope him or his family can make some tasty authentic Asian food.

>hurr durr i bet ur fun goy

Orientals are really cool but they stink like jasmine rice

this 100%

Of course it is not skin deep as general things are true about races that ain't racism as everything is called now ex niggas bona be stupid Asian gona be smarter

>superficial skin deep assessments of people
It's not about skin color, you know.
>rather than teaching them how to judge by core character and behaviour so that they may bag a person of their choosing that will ultimately do what is required of a good well rounded human/husband
Implying I wouldn't instruct them to do so within their own race.
You kikes are so obvious.

Listen here Charlie, if anyone is gonna be fucking my daughter it's gonna be me.

skin em both

This

Ask him if he doctor yet.

>ITT things that don't happen

Ask him to inseminate her with his superior Asian seed and produce the next K-Pop sensation.

Kikes are infesting this thread.

Thank god he wasn't black.

>at least he isn't black go-, I mean guy
Gas yourself nigger faggot kike.

I'm sorry I wasn't in your life the past few years. After your mom and I split things have been rough but that's no excuse for the neglect I've shown you. I know it sounds cliche but it feels like yesterday when you first called me "Dada" and now look at you. I love you so much and I'm proud of the person you've become.

No thanks, I'd sooner gas my daughter than let her date a black guy.

>It's okay go-, I mean user, race-mixing isn't bad if it's with Asians. They are the good go-, I mean people of color. Based Asians, am I right goyi-, excuse me, friends?

Cuck. Hes not white.

Reminder that all the ''bbc'', ''whiteboi'' and amwf spam on all the different boards comes from the same group of butthurt raiders from /r/hapas, /r/aznidentity and /r/asianmasculinity

>At least he isn't west asian

>not getting the post
I was implying that you were a kike trying to shill for Asian-White race mixing.

laughing about his micropenis

Ask him if he is making another Metal Gear game.

Be proud of her that I didn't raise my daughter to be a biggot, and glad he isn't a nigger.

Don't blow my cover, Goy.

Assert dominance. Fuck both of them.

The irony

Indeed, had to think about that one for a bit.