Is it alright to eat about 4-6 big cups everyday?

is it alright to eat about 4-6 big cups everyday?

Other urls found in this thread:

smartlabel.hersheys.com/00034000001637-0005
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no fatso

Let me tell you about diabeedus

MAGA

every fucking day?
no.

You'll note how this image has important measurements such as height and weight, but not calories,

Where the fuck can I get Jumbo Reese's!?

What the fuck do you think?

If your in Canada, Macs Milk sells em around hockey season.

If your american, I duuno

In the US eating a dozen of those for breakfast is probably considered the corner stone of a healthy and well balanced diet. In all other nations you'd just be considered a fat fuck if you do.

I feel like if i even eat more than two cups a week, chocolate starts to taste strangely poisonous to me.

so no only once in a while

They have them around holidays it comes in a two pack. Check the truck stops. It's like a half pound for two of them. Half pound weight not to be confused with brittfag money

I'm in America btw

Around Valentines, Christmas, Halloween. otherwise idk

He asked where not when...

Depends on your current caloric intake. Its possible to eat these portions if you balance out your meals in response.

$5.98 CAN

Because OP will totally do that.

Lying sack of shit.

Nigga, I am eating 3 of the classics right now.

I only eat junk once or twice per week, but bike commute 40km daily, so could eat 6 per day and still burn them off entirely. Makes me sick to think of it, though.

Top kek

Holy shit, 4-6?
Mate, I maybe have 1 chocolate every 2 days if that.
I mean you do you, but it really isn't ok to eat that much every single day, the stress it puts on your body.
Yikes.

How so?

In order to be lying he'd need to have expressed a fact. user only expressed an attitude in his sentence.
How about you lrn to communicate before you start taking up arms and passionately hating something or someone?

i feel like i need surgery after eating 2 classic cups, you must have an iron gastric system and lots of fresh underwear.

>How about you lrn to communicate
Cool story, faggot.

Regardless of expression it's complete and utter horseshit. hurr durr amurcunt hurr hurr fat hurr
This is what you jackasses look like.

Or he's not a cucked soyboy. 2 cups? You fucking pussy.

>yay i finally got to use soyboy and cuck meme in one sentence today

+1 internet

My brother, i don't know why but Reese's cups send me straight to brown town.

Your a growing boy eat all you can you big handsome devil you

>meme

Your bodies maximum daily intake of sugar, if you are sedentary, is 10 grams. A single serving can of soda has roughly 45. Eating 4-6 of these every day is a railroad to diabetes.

>Its possible
but not
>alright

eat the extra mini's they are negative calories.

Might as well just eat iceberg lettuce.

>8oz
I hope it's mostly peanut butter.

when i eat reese's i eat a shit ton of them all in one sitting. i figure my body can only process so much of it at once and then I just get rid of the rest with explosive diarrhea

I haven't seen the Jumbo or the Big Cup here..

What I'd like to know is the peanut butter to chocolate ratio.
I don't like the minis because of how there seems to be more of a chocolate to peanut butter ratio.
I like the peanut butter lovers more than the classic because is has less of a chocolate to peanut butter ratio.

What I really want is a very thin layer of chocolate over that delicious baked peanut butter patty, maybe with a very thin and light cookie or graham cracker base.

I didn't even know the jumbo existed!
I'm going to look on amazon for it now.

anything outside of classic and mini have the wrong chocolate to peanut ratio.

blasphemy!

the classic really is the best... then they have the holiday versions (eggs and stuff) they don't taste right at all.

prolly not, i only have big cups on occasion, and i really love the ones with the reeses pieces in them

Reeses had Reeses cookie cups here in the states I wanna say late 90s they were fire had like the top of an oreo in them

Do they do them with dark chocolate? The normal ones taste too sweet..

no

There IS alot of chocolate in the Jumbo, for structural-integrity

>is it alright to eat about 4-6 big cups everyday?
No, it isn't. There are three reasons:
1. Here is the dietary information for Reese's Big Cup:
smartlabel.hersheys.com/00034000001637-0005
So, there are 20 grams of sugar and 20% of your daily dose of saturated fat in each Big Cup. Eating 4 to 6 Big Cups per day would be sustainable only if you were living a very active lifestyle, on the order of Olympic athletes, bicycle racers, or infantry men.
2. Hershey's is an evil American corporation that uses child labour and under-pays its suppliers.
3. All chocolate, even the expensive brands, have a lot of fungicide in them. It is part of the processing. You want to limit your chocolate intake no matter who made it.

At least it has vitamin H.

why are you even asking this question. would you eat a garbage bags full of syrup a day?

been looking for full vid of pic related

Fuck no, coming from someone that lost 120 lbs, drop that shit

NO SHIT

the christmas tree reeses have the highest ration of peanut butter to chocolate that i know of

I don't believe you.

FUCK I SOME SO BAD NOW.... ANYONE GOING TO THE STORE?!

>lost 120 lbs
Christ.