What are your most contraversial opinions?

What are your most contraversial opinions?

Give me some really juicy shit pls.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kp1bZEUgqVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The poor people don't deserve to have childs.

Transexuals don't exist. They are just dudes pretending to be girls and girls pretending to be dudes

I unironically agree with everything the Nazis did except God.

People who depend on the government to live don't deserve to live

well technically transexuals want to change their sex or they already have

you're thinking of transgenders

we should have compassion for pedophiles
that is controversial on Sup Forums nowadays right?

Out of curiosity do you feel that as a pedofile or just as someone who respects that they can't help what they're attracted to?

there aren't lizard people cause the higher lizards evolved into birds first

>why do you think joos got them beaks.

if you have family/people who love you, then you shouldn't join the military

democracy is a mistake

Why?

The Moon is manufactured.

What if their dependence is temporary?

Traps arent gay

The gov should pay me to be alive.

Is that because of the risk of dying in action? If so, what about military positions that don't issue deployment?

Then they should just kill you and save the money.

That doesn't count, I'm talking about the people who think that life should just be handed to them on a silver platter.

So butthurt cause someones using the system to their advantage stay mad wage slave probably to scared and dumb to even think about manipulating the system

Do you use roads?

Having children is inherently immoral

the vast majority of humans on this planet are fucking morons, i really can't get over just how stupid people really are and they just go about their stupid lives with no clue about anything, i'm truly amazed sometimes, i really can't fathom being that dumb, it hurts my head if i try, i am a misanthrope, look it up

The majority of people are idiots and we should, in most cases but not all, implement the less popular option because simply because X is popular it is therefore logical does not make sense.

fuck trumps wall. Put snipers at the border gunning down the aliens

;)

No I use my penis as a Pogo stick and bounce from roof top to roof top.

All nations should impose on the rights of their people when it comes to bearing children... especially India. I mean, god damn, they can't even get a doable toilet to person ratio.

Fuck off satan

I get you... some fat lady called cheryl with 6+ kids living off benefits/welfare while her husband gambles away and fills her up again to shit another child out.

Niggers shouldn't breed with other races.

The nazis did God? I don't understand your sentence.

hahahahahHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SO FUNNEHYEYYEYYYEYEYEYEYEYEYEY

"Oo I'm so angry I have all this student debt because I was to dumb to use student aid people who take advantage of it should die" -you

toilets should be optional

For real dude?

What about the genetically disabled or mentally challenged people, like you?

Waste of resources, lel

Fuck 'em

I have no intention of paying any student debt.

The French in WW2 had a based plan to defend from Germany but got butt fucked by Politics and economical problems

You know I'm right. God wants you to keep breeding until there's nothing for anyone and everyone dies.

rooftops on buildings funded by government?
Or are you trespassing on private property?

>implying I'm joking

A true ancap

I think that if you are on welfare and have two or more children, you should not be allowed to breed anymore till you can support yourself and children. If you violate these conditions you would be imprisoned for no less than ten years, have your children taken away and be forcibly sterilized.

They could wriggle their way into prostitution, im sure there are plenty of grotty people who would use them.

Music with lyrics is literal shit,

brutally honest/edgy humor isn't funny

You going to argue with a guy that is bouncing around on his penis?

We should outlaw sex with anybody over the age of 13 to cure cancer.

Intellectually honest conversations comprise maybe 5% of a typical person's interactions, and truly intellectually honest conversations are even rarer, debatably non-existant.

The design of the human foot is aesthetically retarded and foot fetishists are just sexually mapping tactile associations and/or have a carnal childhood or developmental background with them.

The onset of popular social media has psychosocially made people ~26 and below cognitively shallow, and may be a contributing factor to developing group-think and a loss of individuality.

Marijuana could be the Jesus or black plague of our age.

That's not gonna happen for thousands of years nard and by that time we'll be colonizing space Russia says itll have teleporting by 2025

The thing is, if you imprision them the government would then have to pay for their imprisonment and their kids to be looked after and also the treatment to sterilize them.

well then obviously that wouldn't count i guess

Kill all religious people

This kinda implies that you believe he does bounce on his penis - I was really just trying to get him to admit he already relies on government in so many ways he takes for granted already, and then I accidentaly tried to be funny

An how will this cure cancer???

lol, try hundreds, not thousands. I do hope we get shit figured out, but there are a lot of things in the way.

this can be applied to

If you're interested in a genuine answer, then both. I have certain attractions that I can't control for reasons that I won't go into, but those reasons aren't because I'm evil. There is no such thing as evil, just people. I have sympathy for pedophiles because they didn't ask for it, most of the time they don't want it and almost all the time they have nowhere to go. They have to struggle with their attractions with not a single person to offer their support.

If you want to solve the pedo problem, you have to start by listening to the experts themselves.

We all rely on some aspect of government at some point that is what society is.

So you either had it handed to you on a silver platter or your just a mere peon whining cause other slaves get more money cause they take from the Masters spare change bowl

What if someone who has family/people who love them, but doesn't love them back and wants to serve in the military?

the immigration policy in sweden is stupid

apparantly i got labled as a racist and islamophobe by the professor and the rest of class for saying that

well shit I guess that's fine

Wether you identify yourself to group or not you are still religious every single person in existence is religious you probably worship knowledge like a true devil worshiping faggot

Since they're probably not even old enough to get pregnant, everyone will just die without reproducing. With everyone dead, no people left for cancer to kill.
> cancer = cured

I believe the parkland shooting was constructed to push liberal gun reform.

Okay, what if someone has family/people that love them, he/she loves them back, but loves their country more than them and wants to serve it?

A lot of asexual people are likely asexual because of a bad dating experience or severe depression or the hedgehog dilemma or all of the above.

At least that describes most of the asexual people I know.

This is why most Universities are turning into shit and the graduates fail to find work or become meaningful and useful members of society.

What the fuck are you talking about? not everyone is religious.. some people don't submit themselves to an identity other than themselves.

I don't think humans deserve to have this planet

Mind Blown

Found the worthless welfare cuck. You’re not “manipulating” anything dumbass, you’re just a worthless parasite feeding off other people to survive, prolonging your miserable, sad existence.

OP is not a faggot

Is rick and morty your favorite show? I’m just curious

America's public school system is an utter failure and requires a complete overhaul. This includes college and university structure.

Parents shouldn't get tax credit for their school age kids if they don't meet with their teachers at least twice a year and a student failing a grade should penalize that tax benefit.

Giving hormones to kids for their "gender dysphoria" is child abuse.

Public healthcare is a joke and a pipe dream until we start having some hard conversations about people that are unhealthy (obese people)

thats just outright true my man, too many people care to little.

I see everyone agrees with me

People like you that don't know basic grammar should not have children.
FTFY :v)

Most 1st world school systems need an overhaul. Even NZ's NCEA needs an overhaul because it still relies on old ideals

So your worshipping yourself which is also in the church of Satan you're retarded you cannot escape being religious

I don't deserve a Ferrari, but if I get my hands on one I'm not giving it up easy.

It isn't a big deal if a female teacher has sex with her male high school student if she is hot.

By preventing the epigenetic damage caused by environmental pollution from building up and getting inherited by the babies as cancer.
Let hank explain it to you.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kp1bZEUgqVI

I am also curious

Sex with babies is hot

>ITT edgelords

Go back to your loli thread

seems like kind of a dick move

No one thinks that parkland shooting wasn't constructed to push liberal gun reform?

Im sure Alex Jones does.

Not at all

I was talking the gov in general not specifically welfare. Haha loser you depend on other people to give you money too retard

True. He is half gorilla though

Alex Jones isn't black, silly

It doesn't add to me. Why would armed officers cower like children? If they were trained, they wouldn't have hid behind their cars

Anyone that thinks that any certain group of people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce is whiny little virgin faggot that can't understand the basic benefits of more cattle stay mad sterile whiney lards that no one likes