Why does Sup Forums insist on referring to femenine men as soyboys? you're only exposing yourselves as ignorant retards:

Why does Sup Forums insist on referring to femenine men as soyboys? you're only exposing yourselves as ignorant retards:

Men have been found to have less estrone levels when they intake soymilk compared to that of the control group:

"Estrone concentration tended to decrease in the soymilk-supplemented group [regression parameter β (SE) = −0.003352 (0.00226)] and increase in the control group [β (SE) = 0.003228 (0.00223)] over the study period. None of the other hormones measured showed any statistical difference in changing patterns between the two groups. Adjustment for baseline values did not alter the results substantially."

cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/10/3/179

BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER!

It's in fact DAIRY milk that DECREASES testosterone levels and INCREASES progesterone in males:

"After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men"

neptronix.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/estrogen-millk-Maruyama_2010_PI_52_33.pdf

Alas, none of you retards will heed this warning and you will continue to feminize yourselves at the expense of your body and at the sole benefit of the dairy industry.

Enjoy your ignorance.

Oh and before you call me a soyboy: I don't drink milk, at all.

you gotta be pretty retarded to shit about estrogen in soy while you drink literal breastmilk.

>Concluding anything from a single study

Cows milk is what the Aryan master race evolved to drink. Soy is the developmentally backwards food of Asian trannys

Only Sup Forums uses the term "soyboy". Now go away

>Degrades peer reviewed studies performed by renowned academics
>Decides to base his argument in retarded phrenology and Sup Forums talk.

1. estrogen production would decrease when phytoestrogen is already saturating the system but you were never the quick one so you present this study like i should give a shit about a group that didn't count total estrogen mimics & native estrone in its results
2. fucking galen over here revolutionizing medical science by reminding us that breast milk is only for girl babies
3. the term doesn't mean you drink soy. it means you look like you got shat out of whatever part of humanity decided to long ago leave behind usefulness & the ability to change a tire
the only people who care about the term are people who knows it applies to them
>35 men
>study
>testosterone did not appreciably decrease
k.mp4

>>testosterone did not appreciably decrease
"In the present study in men, concentrations of serum E1 and
progesterone increased after intake of cow’s milk, concentrations
of serum LH, FSH and testosterone significantly decreased 2 h
after intake, and the volume of urine excretion of E1, E2 and E3
significantly increased. These results suggest that estrogens in
milk were absorbed, and gonadotropin secretion was suppressed,
followed by a decrease in testosterone secretion"

"Serum E1 [estrone] concentration was significantly increased and peaked
30–60 min after the intake of milk"

Can you read??

can you, dipshit?

>not knowing what estrone is

"Treatment with estrone was found to dose- and time-dependently produce a variety of effects, including breast changes, reproductive tract changes of the vagina, cervix, and endometrium/uterus, and relief from the subjective symptoms of ovariectomy, as well as increased libido.[5][6][7]

Breast changes specifically included enlargement and a sense of fullness, increased sensitivity and pigmentation of the nipples as well as nipple erection, tingling within the breast mammary glandular tissue, and aching and soreness of the breasts."

you argue like a woman.
we weren't talking about estrone, son. we were talking about test. you can't read a study, so you said it was brought down. you were proven wrong, so now you're acting like the point was estrone.
address the original point.
also you're clearly afraid to touch on the fact thay 35 men is an abominable sample size

These fuckwits call Trilbies "Fedoras", so why are you surprised?

It's a shitty meme just like the banana and log posting. Soy is in like 99% of processed foods. So unless you grow and kill your own food, everyone is a """soyboy"""

>Also being this triggered over shitty memes
ok

>we weren't talking about estrone, son.

I was, originally.

Then you brought up testosterone. I never said soymilk INCREASED testosterone levels you fucking mong, I said that cowmilk DECREASED it, and I referenced the study.

>"After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men"

It seems like you didn't read OP in its entirety.

>also you're clearly afraid to touch on the fact thay 35 men is an abominable sample size
>What is standard deviation
>What is reading the methods of the study

SOYBOY ALERT!!!

okay cool. estrone decreased. did they test for phytoestrogenic compounds? no? then we're going to pretend like the decrease in estrogen production is anything other than a byproduct of the total mimics saturating the system?
>it seems like you didn't read OP in its entirety
and, woman? i read the study, not a faggot's bullshit.
>what is standard deviation
the dispersion of a data set
35 is a shitty sample size & a shitty study.
you can have amazing methods but if your sample size is shit
your study
is shit

>I'm OP & I WANTED to talk about THIS aspect of my moronic examination >:((((((

Read this article soy boy
anabolicmen(.)com/soy-and-testosterone/

Have fun with blocked anabolic effects of testosterone, erectile dysfunction, lower sperm count, breast cancer, lower testosterone and DHT levels, and higher estrogen levels

>cows milk decreases test
None of the other hormones measured (estradiol, total and free-testosterone, or sex hormone-binding globulin) showed any statistical difference between the two groups in terms of patterns of change. The results of the study indicate that soymilk consumption may modify circulating estrone concentrations in men.
also where the fuck did it say the control was monitored for diary consumption you stupid bitch

>Few men on Sup Forums are smart enough to know the facts.
>They're the creepy guys that hang out at Rest Stop parking lots and bathrooms.

>less estrone levels when they intake soymilk
>estrone
Lol, that's the weakest form of estrogen, it has almost no effect on the body. What you have mysteriously failed to note is that soy dramatically raises the levels of the much more potent estrogens estradiolandestriol.
Enjoy your suicide you mentally ill tranny.

>Calling us Sup Forumstards ignorant retards
Oh my, you haven't been here long have you?

LOL

There are newfags on newfags on newfags like pimple's on OP's mom's ass