How can you tell if someone is faking back pain?

How can you tell if someone is faking back pain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUFPTc9rK-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They say they have back pain like a beta bitch.

I just dropped $400 for an MRI. I'm going to be a bit perturbed if she is faking it. She does say it hurts...like all the time. Normally insurance would cover it, but the doctor said only if they've gone through physical therapy first. I'm 90% sure the doctor will say it's nothing, I'll lose my shit when he does.

Is that food from Brazil?

Nah, just an after workout feast.

use a camera, leave money on the floor, watch how they pick it up

Good plan.

Usually people that complaint about that shit have a poor core. Deadlifts, squats, bench and hang from a pull up Bar like a chimp to decompress. Even if you're female. Get /fit

Scare the fuck out of her, if she instantly clutches her back it's real. If I get spooked it fucking kills from the muscles tensing

So why pay 400 for an MRI if you are just going to ignore the results and answers from a trained professional you utter dingbat.

Tell them to slowly bend over and touch their toes. 'Pain' on the way down but none when they straighten up? Faker

hit them in the back if they cry it was real

If they can still breathe normal, they’re probably faking.
Panting or heavy breathing when the pain kicks because you can’t breathe during intense pain.

You can't. My dad had a bad back and he suffered with it for decades, ended up trying to solve it by drinking - it didn't work.

Been trying to get her fit.

None of that is true cunt, I partially ruptured a disc doing straight legged deads and my back and core are juicy as fuck, fag.

spontaneity throw them something heavy and ask them to catch it

after mri they should be able to tell if fake PT is bullshit to me talk to surgen i went straight to surgery

>fun fact: lower back pain is the most common cause of global disability

Cause I like getting sex and dinner made every night.

>I partially ruptured a disc doing straight legged deads

Poor form.

Pic related

Don't squat like webm related fag and you won't have back issues.

He didn't say he'd ignore the professional you halfwit. He said he's sure she's faking and is expecting the professional to agree with his diagnosis. Did you read what he wrote?

I use poor form, hey. So you must be bigger than me pic related using such perfect form.

I squat on a rack, mate. Post your body if you think you know more than me.

it could be bad anxiety causing lower back pain. also it could be her kidneys.

Thank you. I just watched her stretch from the couch to grab the remote off the floor. No pain then. ?? Maybe cause she's sitting?

lol wot, just cause you are built doesnt mean you wont have back problems in the futurino

Still waiting for your pic, son.

people in constant pain usually know better than to bitch loudly about it to literally everyone.

The old adage about "people talking about it the most do it the least" applies to fakers quite well in this day and age.

Any guy who says any part of him as "juicy as fuck" is a fucking faggot.

Do you even hear yourself?

I'm fucking cringing for you.

She does let anxiety take over sometimes...
Oddly enough our 2 boys have kidney issues. Hydronephrosis to be precise. Oldest son had his left removed at 2 years old, our 6 month old just went through the tests and will need his right removed when he's bigger.

I was in a van rollover 10 years ago. Constant back pain. I deal with it. Smoke a little weed and do my job just like everyone else. I'm a heavy duty diesel tech and also work on forklifts so my job doesn't have a light duty aspect at all. The worst is when you are working under something and move wrong and it locks up and you can't move. That's when I'll take a muscle relaxer and I'll be good for the next day.

Point is you don't know shit, you probably quarter rep half my squat stfu

Great genetics you gave them. You should have just cleansed yourself out of the gene pool instead of punishing your children.

Lol you've never even been into a gym if you've not heard body builders or powerlifters talk like that

Didn't know it was genetic, geneticist said there is nothing that points to that specific issue currently. I did get a vasectomy because I don't want another child to go through this.

lay off the roids chump

nice tits

I train out of an MMA gym.

It's true, we don't lift weights much (none at all actually) and we certainly don't talk about ourselves like that.

You got me there.

That doesn't make it sound any less gay. But then again, I have dudes laying on top of me sweating five days a week, so I'll shut the fuck up.

Point for the gym-bro I guess.

Thanks brah they bench 115kg for 7 clean reps, what can your tits do?

thats funny, but i guess not funny; get her kidneys checked i guess

Bout to start em actually but thanks for thinking I already have, nice little ego boost right there

I didn't expect to get an intelligent response to that tbh, so yeah GL with the training user

Don't do it man. I have guys at my gym who go on and off cycles periodically. At first it seems like a great idea, but eventually MOST dudes end up taking more and more just to maintain, not even gain anymore.

If you do them, cycle in and out, don't just straight roll gear without a cycle. It leads to bad shit and most guys can't control themselves.

i don't know. i'm not a girl so i don't have tits.

Thanks, good luck getting big. I'm the guy warning you about the steroids above as well. Be safe Sup Forumsro.

Yeah, not too funny, terrible going through the tests and even worse through the surgery. Get good jobs, have kids, get a house and life slams you in the face with a baseball bat.

You're a potato.
Back pain can be in any direction.
Aka discs can be bulging from any direction.

>I just dropped $400 for an MRI.

Where the fuck do you live? I had one done on my head to try to find out if I have a tumor causing my seizures and it was over $2000. Lucky I have insurance so now I only have to pay $1100.

THANKS OBAMA!

>Third world shithole
>B-bu how is medical care so cheep?
>*Chomps on 4 hamburgers*

1. Lots of chronic pain shows nothing on MRI or other scans. That doesn't mean it's fake, it means it's not from damage that we can see.
2. You can't test faking with a simple test like bending over. If you are worried about your $400, you could get a $5000 psychological assessment to receive a probably answer about malingering. Heads up: really faking it is quite rare.

been a while since seen gcf
youtube.com/watch?v=NUFPTc9rK-E

Lubbock, TX. Also called the Hub city because it is a economic, farming, schooling, and health care hub for the ENITRE region. Lots of hospitals, doctors, nurses, healthcare workers. Huge teaching hospital for Texas Tech university. Also like all cotton comes from here. Like almost all.

It's impossible to tell if someone is faking it.
And back injurys are mostly a genetic thing. Some people can use great form and get injured. Others use horrible and never get injured.

>Heads up: really faking it is quite rare.

Not if you live in the US where every other pillhead is using back pain as an excuse to get oxy's.

OP, find out if your girl is a junkie.

Probably right. Just hate spending a lot of money.

If you live in the US and you only had to pay $400 for an MRI than you should thank your lucky stars, because those fucking things are outfuckingrageously expensive most places.

No oxys here. They did prescribe her prednisone. Good ol steroids.

I'm probably just being an asshole about it all. Her mom has lupus and has had it for 30 years, wife has shown 'precursors' to having it as well.

someone i know is taking meds for cancer, and they are having lots of lower back pain. but im also not sure if they are just worried but neither are they.

The meds causing it or the cancer?