IT'S OFFICIAL: Canada's national anthem is now gender neutral and nonbinary

Canada is about to make a big change in its history.

It has been announced that the Canadian parliament has reached a decision regarding a change with the national anthem. Titled "O Canada," the Canadian National Anthem will be amended in order to make it gender neutral. For example, the word "sons" has been removed. The changes are supported by the Liberal Government.

The New Democrat MP Christine Moore explained, "We are in 2016. The Canadian population will understand why we want to make the change. It is not a big change, and there will not be a big difference in the national anthem, but the difference is significant for women and trans people all across Canada."

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/06/04/canada-set-make-national-anthem-gender-neutral/85401218/
youtube.com/watch?v=B7BQV93tFLs
youtube.com/watch?v=XUK6jkNNwK0
youtube.com/watch?v=RVYfeHy58Kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Surely this guy is going to go down as the worst Prime Minister in Canadian history?

Meh who cares. I never fucking liked that anthem anyway. It's like adding a drop of shit to a shitpile. Literally irrelevant

Well Im glad they got that cleared up. Is that province still on fire?

Cuck!! Cuck!! Fight for your heritage, cuck!!

i don't think it's possible for our country to be any faggier

I only know this song because it was mocked in South Park

KEK-KEK-KEK-KEK-KEK
U
C
K

Well there was that one time where we had a PM that talked to ghosts and probably had a crush on Hitler. Is that worse or better?

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/06/04/canada-set-make-national-anthem-gender-neutral/85401218/

I can't even remember the national anthem, or any parts that would need to be changed

>Change your national anthem

Will it have nigger beats?

>probably had a crush on Hitler
Definitely better.

...so far :ˆ)

noone in anglo canada even believes in heritage
and the franc canada are a buncha commies

true patriot....by all our bigenderfluidafricankintransLBGTQUZINOBBQponykangzsexuals command

Canada yes!

and he's considered the best PM your nation ever had

says alot really

Top cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=B7BQV93tFLs

Also hate this fuck flag his dad gave us

We need to bring back the maple leaf forever as our anthem and the red ensign for our flag.

>let's change everything with no actual proof or reasoning that we're improving it

What if they still do but don't admit it as Trudeau has made such thinking unpopular?

It's sad to see autosurrender

it makes for more interesting stories and history; although on the other hand you have a guy who has managed to destroy your country in less than a year, and that's just impressive.

LOL

C'mon, who here besides the cacucks have actually heard the anthem?

Just in the last week or so
>spends parliamentary time on debating changes to the national anthem to appease a minuscule fraction of a percent of Canadian citizens
>refuses real help for forest fire but take 300 South Africans who have no experience AND gives them a pay rise

When will Canada revolt? Or is this something you are all enthusiastic about?

Thanks for asking you cuck.

I only stand for God Save the Queen

Looks like we'll need two walls, gents.

>We are in 2016

Were calendars recently invented in Canada?

Heritage
Look up the red ensign
Or "the maple leaf forever" (original national anthem written in 1867)
That is our heritage
O Cuckada and this fucking leaf flag are not our heritage they are liberal inventions

>The New Democrat MP Christine Moore explained, "We are in 2016.

Is it parody or reality I can't fucking tell anymore.

If I had any respect for Canada it's gone now.

>implying I haven't heard the entirety of the planet's national anthems
Most humble anthem coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=XUK6jkNNwK0

We have 2 leftist parties and a cuckservative parties
The 2 leftist parties got 70% of the vote

OUR COUNTRY IS ON FIRE
Let's spend thousands of dollars to import fire fighters, who have never fought a fire with a hose.
> but wait, there's more
While a raging natural disaster consumes most of the industry in a providence and we ignore it, let's change all Canadian pronouns to xe, so no one feels offended, ever.
People's feelings are more important than their houses or jobs, apparently in Canada.

>Fort McMurray fire: 2,400 structures gone, 10% of city destroyed
>Don't call for help until 300 africans wanted to come because even the sub saharans there feel pity for canucks
>BUT WE MADE THE NATIONAL ANTHEM PC GUYS XDDDDDDD

FOUR MORE FUCKING YEARS OF THIS SHIT I CANT BELIEVE IT
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
THIS IS HOW THEY GET US TO GO ALONG WITH THEM
PIC RELATED

Yeah, thats a great german song.

> Invite women to a boxing match because wouldn't that be diverse
> All of them glued to their fucking phones.

It's not even our actual original anthem anyway retard. The liberals ironically under Justin's dad rammed this shifty song down our throats in the 80s. Why should I care if they want to fuck with their own shitty cuck song

Western independence soon. The east can cuck itself into oblivion for all I care

How long do you think the Ontarian flag will last for?

Holy fuck, this fucking country... Canada is so utterly fucked beyond belief it's not funny.

rip Canada

well so do i so I guess I qualify as Canadian PM material

these dubs should confirm

How sad will Canada get after they switch to new policy regime?

On one hand it was changed before within the last century, so it's not like the lyrics are concrete.

But on the other I don't like the reason for them changing it now.
There's nothing to do about it though. This place is a joke.

leave it to the anglos to ruin a perfectly good thing. the original was superior anyway, but now they ruin it AGAIN.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVYfeHy58Kc

related: french translation, true patriotism.

O Canada!
Land of our forefathers
your brow is wreathed with a glorious garland of flowers.
Because your arm can wield the sword,
and it is ready to carry the cross.
your history is an epic
Of the most brilliant exploits.
your valour steeped in faith
Will protect our homes and our rights
Will protect our homes and our rights.

it will soon be illegal for white men to be straight

LET ME FUCKING TELL YOU HOW FUCKED OUR POLITICS ARE
CONSERVATIVE PARTY ARE EVERYONE ELSES FUCKING EQUIVALENT OF LIBERAL PARTIES
NEW DEMOCRATIC PARTY ARE FUCKING COMMUNISTS
LIBERAL PARTY = FUCKING SWEDEN TIER X2

We need a violent revolution. It won't be "4moreYears" Trudeau wants to make himself prime minister for life. Look up "election reform"

It is, yeah. If we do manage to pull out of this, it'll be a real rad redemption story. Though with the way things are going I don't think there are any brakes on this ride. Fast track to degeneracy.

even if the bill gets enough support in both houses, it almost certainly won’t pass both the Commons and Senate before Parliament adjourns for the summer and would need to wait until the fall before it could become law.

Canada, seriously, just leave your country right now

Let the leftards and mudslimes destroy Canada, and we'll come in after and build on top of the remains

I doubt that most people here have listened to more than 2 or 3 anthems. I've only heard Canacucks myself.

O Canada
Our home and native land
True patriot love in all they sons command
With glowing hearts we see thee rise
The truth north strong and free
From far and wide
O Canada
We stand on guard for thee
God keep our land glorious and free
O Canada
O Canada
We stand on guard for thee!!

>We are in 2016
Meme overflow

Why be straight when there are now so many other genders besides female to be cucked by.

It's because we have no say in our country. We never have. Anyone who believes that we are a democratic country is a fucking idiot. NO prime minister in Canadas history has EVER gotten a majority of the votes. The elections are decided by mostly foreign money. Why do you think the government is so pro global while the Canadian people are against it?

Violent popular mass revolution and uprising it's the only way. The way I see it we have yet to see our day of Independence

Can we kick Canada out of the Anglo-Sphere?

Leafs are shit posters anyway, but this, this is pure cuckery

If you're Canadian, move or kill yourself

whats the quickest way to commit suicide?

Didn't Diefenbaker get like 200 seats or someshit like that in the 60s?

>We are in 2016
>significant for women and trans people all across Canada

O Canada O Canada
You're cucked beyond belief
O Canada O Canada
I'd hate to be a leaf

60 some odd % of the country is eligible to vote

only 30 some odd % actually do.

great, so now i have to pretend to be gay when i fuck qt traps

Yeah that's a good point., I see what you're saying.

I
FUCKING
WANT
TO
DIE

NOWHERE IS SAFE IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE

Don't worry there is still hope. Just hold out for a few more years until the collapse. This is actually perfect the way things are going because:
The only way to fix our country is a revolution
History shows people aren't ready to rise until they are beginning to starve
Just wait history will show that we are right

french canadian no doubt

go into local canadian mosque and yell "allahu akbar"

>denying the true original canadian anthem

that cunt kathleen wynne is the worst thing that has ever happen to ontario

underrated

and new:
Inshallah
Our home and native land
True refugees love in all they xir command
With glowing hearts we see thee rise
The truth north strong and free
From far and wide
Inshallah
We stand on guard for Allah
Allah keep our land glorious and free
Inshallah
Inshallah
We stand on guard for thee!!

That flag doesn't match the anthem

God save our queen and heaven bless the maple leaf forever

>but the difference is significant for women and trans people all across Canada.
I don't even know what to say. I just can't comprehend that this is real life anymore. I know that it's Canada but things really aren't all that different in the USA considering the whole bathroom debacle recently. Feel like I've lost my mind. Being sane in an insane world is truly suffering.

Who cares

I feel so sorry for kids growing up today. What the fuck happened?

please go

Possibly but the election was rigged against him later on. He was the last patriot prime minister. At least for the first term until he canceled the arrow (fuck him for that)

Some dude who's going to die soon has been pushing for this "equality" change to the anthem for literally years.

The Liberals are strongarming the fuck out of the political process just so he lives to see it happen.

The last time i heard our Canadian anthem was back in highschool, who gives a fuck tbqh

Considering the royal family is of Hanoverian descent, it's quite appropriate

>there could have been a glorious Victorian Alliance of Britain, Germany, and Russia during the Great War

>litterally the begining or the explaination is
"it's [THE CURRENT YEAR]"

holy fuck Canada, you are living the meme

his dad was even worse
>import a bunch of immigrants to keep him in power
>then lower immigration to an all time low in order to appease non immigrants once they're in
Our old Libs in a nutshell :^)

AREN'T YOU PROUD OF TORONTO??!!!?!?

Everyday of living in this hellhole is another day of my life I will never get back

>Canada
>Hellhole

How poor are you? If you got money Canada is a great place to live.

You think that's bad? Our current president has been ignoring the prison issues and educational problems to allows faggots to be open in the military and has been trying to force trannies in our schools.

>hating your own country this much

An anthem is part of your country's soul.
You already let them ruin your country, so sure, let them prove how much they love the destruction in metaphor as well.

At least we're still more white than you

Leftists have been trying to edit la Marseillaise for years now, I have no doubt they will eventually succeed like in most cucked countries nowadays.

That song makes our blood boils when we sing it together, I think it has some lost magic from a time where we still had balls, unfortunately national identity is not kosher

I live in Toronto. About 10% of the folk I see outside of my household are either niggers, chinks or gooks. How the fuck is that "great"?

Fuck you cuck faggot.

>Ruin Canada

Blame Harper

>Hating your own country this much

Nah I actually love Canada, one of the best countries in the world

*About 10%... are not...

Goddamnit. Ranting

>PM that talked to ghosts and probably had a crush on Hitler. Is that worse or better?

Uh where do you think you are Canada?

pic related