Is this show worth watching? I just marathoned the first 25 mins and the bad acting is killing me

is this show worth watching? I just marathoned the first 25 mins and the bad acting is killing me.

no finn dies

First season is pretty bad, but it gets a lot better after. Acting is always bad though

this damn show...
the more stupid a kid is the more he gets to say. The blonde, the guy on the right and blacked chick havent made any reasonable decision

>is this show worth watching?
if you like to rage at stupid kids doing stupid things then go ahead

>want to watch post apocalyptic and/or survival series
>The 100
>Set 97 years after a nuclear war has destroyed civilization, when a spaceship housing humanity's lone survivors sends 100 juvenile delinquents back to Earth in hopes of possibly re-populating the planet.
>7,8/10 on IMDB
>that sounds like could be it
>10 mins in has deteriorated to High School movie
>rq on 15 min mark

How are they keep going with this?
They dropped the ball harder than Terra Nova
Frankly I am impressed that you had the mental fortitude to power through 25 minutes and contemplate on watching the rest too

Finn is shit anyway

I guarantee anyone recommending this show repressed memories of first few episodes.

I remember people posting link to fanmade cut of first few generally considered shit-tier episodes into one that gave enough background information to proceed with the series.

Show has it's moments, personally I'm glad I made it through, but can't actually recommend it to anyone.

Yeah, OP, get past the shit acting and you can get to the amazing YA Fiction writing.

Second half of season one and all of s2 is decent

The most recent s3 went Back to shit though

i dropped it when isiah washington rode a fucking missile out of orbit onto earth

i don't appreciate shows assuming i'm retarded

Just finished the first episode. Not into this "he's dead but wait actually he's still alive" thing they've pulled twice times already. I need a show with some balls.

The acting never gets better, it still maintains its childish script and characters throughout. It does a LOST in the last series and goes full retard. But its easy watching, cheap entertainment which doesnt require too much thought. I was surprised ive watched all of it so far considering i complained throughout how ridiculous the plot is, a bunch of kids marching around, with the grounders conveniently going soft and pushover when that blondie wants to have a little rant

Best moment is when finn spergs out and slaughters the grounders. Had me in stitches

It has some high and lows, overall is okay if you have time to spare.

>more hunger games sludge seeping out of our shit culture

First few episodes are god awful, blonde girl is awful throughout, other than that it's not too bad.

Is 100% correct, season 2 was great

Bellamy did nothing wrong.

Raven is cute.

I love this meme
Can't wait to have the 100 general again

The first episode is truly horrible, CW shit at it's worst. It gets more interesting as the season goes along.

I eventually bailed on it because I got sick of the forced drama, teen romance shit, and all the "crazy" twists. I'm a sucker for post-apocalyptic shit so I stuck with it, since it's an interesting concept, but there was only so much I could put up with.

Clarke has never made a bad decision and you are a black nigger for thinking otherwise.

Latest season was garbage.
All grounders need to be genocided.

Not supporting the removal of all grounders is a bad decision.

Apparently it gets better after season 1. I couldn't make it past episode 4 but eh maybe it did I don't care.

Last I heard a bunch of sjw got angry because they killed some lesbians in it.

OFFICIAL waifu rankings

Clarke > Lexa > Ontari > Harper > Cripple > Waspfu > Finn's Ashes >>>>>> Octavia

It picks up halfway through the first season, the first few episodes are unbearable though.

OP, this is a good indication of what type of people that like to watch The 100.

Yeah, it's surprisingly a really good show. Season Two, in particular, was fucking great.

Also, Monty is best boy.

This.

Clarke is literally the only reason all the Sky People are even alive right now.

>"We're back, bitches!"
>WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE, TO THE NEW AGE, RADIOACTIVE, RADIOACTIVE WHHHOOOOooooOOOAAAA WHHHOOOOooooOOOAAAA RADIOACTIVE, RADIOACTIVE

Yeah it really is. BUT you do have to slog through the first probably 3/4th of Season 1.

If you have the time/energy, I highly recommend it. But I get if you have better things to do with your life.

kek look who im talking to. youre here with the rest of us. get watching faggot.

I almost dropped the show right then and there, I'm glad I stuck around though.

I never understood this mentality.

You could get away with watching the first and the last two episodes of Season 1 of The 100 and not miss any major plot points, if the show annoys you that much in its early stages just do that.

gets much better after episode 4

>Dude just start the book from chapter 7 man

Fuck that shit.

I liked it a lot. Season 1 is good, season 2 is even better. Season 3 is pretty meh, maybe you'll drop it there.

>is this show worth watching?

The first few episodes are meh. They didn't fucking know what they are doing.

The show gets better though! It's something like a crossbreed between Lost and Battlestar Galactica.

>the bad acting is killing me.

Well that won't change though. Some actors are ok, some are horrible (Clarke)

It's hilarious because it doesn't look like he's angry. It's just like he can't stop. Like spongebob shrinking people.

S2 finale was surprisingly kino. There's definitely a part of me that thinks the show is shit, but I definitely think the show has unquestionably good moments.

Was Lexa the best waifu character since Cameron from the Sarah Connor Chronicles?

[ ] Yes
[ ] Yes

Clarke's face is almost as punchable as that CURRENT YEAR meme brit

Was the Mountaineers really the bad guy?

How will this season handle the reactor meltdown thing?
Will they go back into space?

Rumor has it they will. There'll be drama over who gets to go back and Bellamy decides to stay on the groud for redemption and shit, he'll probably hook up with a Grounder even.

Plus Raven is now supersmart and will hook up with the Ice Prince, Octavia is now an edgy assassin, Luna will be relevant and there'll be some sort of anti-Clarke moviment within Arkadia.

This guy was definitely a bad guy, but to be fair, there are no real good guys in this show.

Hell, Clarke torched 100 Grounders, let a missile destroy a Grounder city, and committed a full-on genocide of the Mountain Men just to name a few of the crazy things she's done.

Just about everyone is in this show has done some pretty irredeemable shit.

It's really shit at first, progressively gets better to the point of being noticeably above average for what it is, then drops back down through mediocre to shit again. No matter the quality of the show, the post-apocalypse is chock full o' fine-ass pussy, though.