What would realistically happen if we bombed the cube...

What would realistically happen if we bombed the cube? Apparently there is a sacred black rock inside and if destroyed what would Muslims pray to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ITCNN8CHUds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Over 1 billion people would declare war on whichever country was responsible. War wouldn't end until every Muslim was dead, which I don't believe would be possible.

I'd have a laugh at their space rock getting shitcanned, for starters.

Santiago matamoros is imprisoned inside, if for any reason mecca is destroyed he can manifest in full power and kill all muslims.
And the actual pope, because he sympathizes.

They would pray to Jesus

So how is that different than right now?
Just because they aren't here and not open about it doesn't mean they haven't declared war.

It depends on if they know we bombed the cube or not

If there's actual proof the USA did it then it would unite the Muslims against the western world and terrorist attacks would grow exponentially and strengthen the religion.

If they think it was done in form of a suicide bomber or some shit, the Muslim community would have a civil war over who the true followers of Islam and self destruct.

A couple million unorganized extremist muslims vs over a billion united muslims with wealthy arabic leaders backing their cause.

Muslims all over the world would be pissed but nothing would really happen as not a single muslim country has the means to retaliate.

Also, what exactly is the black rock? Did some dumb person just pick a rock up and say "Oh, it's my god now"

Terrorism would happen only if the jews fund it.

They'd spin on their prayer mats like broken compasses.

An Israeli minister threatened to remove the cube in 1968 and the Arabs lost their shit.

What's the security around the cube like? Could somebody strap a few pounds of tnt or c4 to a drone and land it on top?

That's basically it yes.
Muhamad touched it at some point and now muslims believe it's sacred.

or alternatively use a drone to drop pigs blood all over it

Better yet, let's change the rock.

What if someone hacks North Korea and uses their nukes? Then the Muslims would destroy North Korea, and possibly China would get involved, ensuring maximum annihilation.

GUYS KEEP POSTING

Hasn't the rock been replaced like 3 times anyway?

idk what this thread is about but here you go

Some coincidences are okay.

"They would spin around on their mats like a broken compass"

It's a meteor from Muhammed times, IIRC

Who have the armies and technology which hold up to western 1970's standards?

there are images of the middle, theres nothing inside but pillars holding up the structure and a few arabic writings. Its the cube itself thats considered sacred.

>Also, what exactly is the black rock?

That would be hilarious

(You)

Satans turd that fell from heaven as he shit himself when God kicked his neet ass out of heaven and told him to get a job.

This is the stupidest thing I have ever read and of course it's a Canadian

the cube is thousands of years older than islam and dates back to arab pagan worship. you wouldn't just have to kill all the muslims, you would have the entire middle east and arab world declare war on you

it would be like blowing up every mcdonalds on the planet

It;s constantly surrounded by sand people, so if you can hide the bomb well enough, you could do it, but they'd probably stone you to death beforehand.
A safe bet would be heavy ordinance launched from far enough away that you could feasibly escape.

It's not a capability issue. The problem is you can't kill an idea. Islam is an idea that people are already willing to die for. Even if you made the practice of Islam punishable by death that's only going to strengthen their resolve and push more people to convert.

There's 1000000 people around it, the only subtle destroy it would be via suicide bomber.

Any aircraft, drone or reliable ballistic missile would immediately link it to a western country.

Whatever fag, we'd just nuke the Middle East and kill the few million that are here

Easy peasy, home in time for supper

I would love to so see a plane full of explosives ran into their rock

WHAT'S IN THE BOOOOOOOOOOX

Kazakhstan and Pakistan have Nukes that can reach Europe. What makes you think that they won't launch them ?

I believe it's a bunch of pieces of the rock which was originally a meteorite or just a random chunk of glass or some shit like that has been broken into pieces by retarded folks over the years and now is held together with cement and is contained inside a big silver vagina that is nailed to the corner of the cube. All because Goat-Fucker Prime might have fondled it centuries ago, or the rock might not even be that old.

Hell at one point pieces of the stupid rock were removed for British geologists to inspect it, think it even lost some parts because of that.

we need to make it look like a meteor struck it

and make it so that it'll leave a dick shaped crater

That means that an atheist has to blow it up. Then they won't have anyone to declare war on.

Muslims say it's a space rock

I think it a gay steam bath and there's a big black nigger named Tyronein there and they take turns sucking his cock during the Haj

REMINDER

Not gonna happen, that holy place is protect by god and his angels.

Nothing except a few chuches burned and a few christians killed in MENA.

At most some suicide bombing.

>What would realistically happen if we bombed the cube?
A massive chimpout, but they'd rebuild. It's been knocked down before.
> Apparently there is a sacred black rock inside
It's on the outside. It's also been broken and defiled in the past.
>and if destroyed what would Muslims pray to?
Most likely they'd keep praying in the same direction, now in mourning and anger, until it's rebuilt.

It's actually the meteor that God sent to save Ishmael. It symbolizes God's covenant wit Ishmael and his descendants.

Read the Bible

>pig-shaped crater
FTFY.

That wouldn't make more people convert.

You can't. They are pros in hiding bombs.

Yeah sure, and Santa has a toy factory near the North Pole.

Read my dick space Ishmael

Nunaddis is true

Nunaddis

>went to church today
>people coming together with zero hate
>preacher uses the bible and the abstract construction of Jesus to explain the mind of god to the layman

Then I see this; people praying to a rock
A FUCKING ROCK
YOU CANT EVEN SEE THE ROCK

Plenty of flags would be bruned around the globe, plus some ambassies and consulates.

Blow it up.
Gas em all.
Let em try and fight in the light. Inbreed arab armies cant even civilization. They wouldnt last a min.
Burn all their muzz trash wifes too.
They are inbreed and have lessIQ than fucking niggers.

WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING BOX

What would you need to make a bomb when over there?

I bet it's a least a dildo

Real rock is probably holding some magazines down in bathroom #28 of some Saudis palace

I assume that if we destroy their marker, the rest of the drones connection is lost and hey freeze up or fall down on the spot.

You can see the rock though

>muslims worship a fucking meteorite
>A FUCKING METEORITE

I wonder what the envirommental repercussions for nuking this much land would be?

You mean by satan and his fallen angels? Everybody knows that muslims worship devil.
And besides, Mekka as well as whole Saudi Arabia will be destroyed when the time comes:
youtube.com/watch?v=ITCNN8CHUds

oh okay
nevermind me then, the religion of Islam is totally justified.

Whatever they are, it wouldn't be worse than actually have Muslims living on it.

Who cares and who cares

Oh look everyplace where the majority is Muslims is an utter shithole

Thanks based bro for pointing that out

I find it really funny you all will hate so much on their cube worship when that rock is supposed to from Abraham's house.

If you were a Christian, that "rock" would actually have some significance to you as well.

Pakistan has nukes.

Honestly if the dumb little box got blown up or a good storm knocked the little shitpile over the Muslims would just build an even bigger and dumber version of the thing to pray towards. Hell the current one was pretty much built in the 1600's because the last one collapsed, it wasn't even a Muslim invention to begin with. Might have been one of a whole shitpile of little sanctuaries or weird tribal fetish blocks and the goofy thing was likely around nearly a millennia before Goat-Fucker Prime. So if it blew up they'd get all assblasted and then build a new one.

>that holy place is protect by god and his angels.
I think you mean "Satan and his allies."

Well you're up then

It would be like a real life zombie movie.

Fuck them and fuck Abraham

And that nigger was a Jew anyway, pretty much the first Jew

So two for two on making the world a shittier place with Abraham and Space rock

This even though i'm not Christian

I'm not Christian, so...

A
FUCKING
ROCK

Fun fact, the "Muhammad ascended to heaven on a rock that is actually a meteorite" is plagiarized from the story of Romulus who ascended to heaven on a rock that is actually a meteorite

>nuke the cube
>mudslimes chimp out worldwide
>ethnic cleansing mode on
>mud holocaust in every white country
>israel uses weather warfare to fry the entire middle east
>kebab genocide best day of my life

Yeah like four and they only can reach India and it's shitty neighbors

We'd Nuke Pakistan too

Inshallah another soul saved!

Welcome brother

You're quite ignorant. Muslims believe in Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary is the holiest woman in Islam.

Compare that to what Jews like you think

But I am Shinto

And I heard if you say Allah three times in the mirror before midnight he appears behind you!

Well use your flying robots to fly back

The best time to nuke the cube and the entire area is when it's time for Hajj, when it's going to be the most full during the year. I'm not sure when that is. Nuking the cube would also imply we would have to strategically nuking Iran and Pakistan at the same time to do as much damage as possible.

Best. Day. Ever.

>no other sizes of this found
Wut

just when you think people can't be this ignorant Sup Forums strikes...

fyi, we don't worship the "cube" nor the rock inside it. it's the idea we are worshipping, whether kaabe exists or not.

No one gives an utter shit turkroach
Go eat pork

the idea of meteorites? are you astrophysics?

Get fucking rekt cube worshipping Turk roach

Don't you have a shitty refrigerator in Detroit to be hiding under?

You fags are so ignorant that you believe spending the rest of your life in nuclear winter is better than letting these people worship their damn cube. Fucking kek. Sup Forums gets more retarded every time I browse it.

If I had a nickel for every time I've fapped to this picture I'd have at least 28 nickels

>implying Muslims don't have a civil war already

Anyone now in how much the area around the cube is protected? I know non-Muslims can't reach the place and even have to take an exit several miles before the locatin. But I assume SA has also installed a network of anti-air weaponry and no-fly zones etc?

>But I am Shinto

No you're not you proxytard

Yup. Nuclear wasteland is better than letting Muslims exist.

Please tip your fedora next time you address this thread

>implying that's all they do, just worship the cube.

Not like they are out there raping and killing people or anything... oh wait.

cheeki breeki iv damke has a point

Okay fine fine
Your flying cats