This is final warning to help Americans before they vote for Donald Trump

This is final warning to help Americans before they vote for Donald Trump.

All I have to say is: Be careful. That's my advice. All across the world, people are starting to see America as the enemy again. Britain, Germany, and others. And this racism shit with Trump is a big part of it.

Trump is using statements and fomenting attitudes that are very reminiscent of, and I dislike using these analogies, but Hitler and Mussolini. This ultra nationalist, isolationist and racist rhetoric has the same tone of these two Fascists.

If he becomes president, a lot of allied countries won't be so friendly anymore. And it won't end well for the United States.

Listen or don't. It's on you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1vZ8LnZWCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like someone wants to get annexed.

As territories of course, we can't have you cucks voting ;^)

I'll make sure to tell the other 300 million Americans that

mfw people actually think Trump is genuine and will get shit done. I swear trump fags are more deluded than bernie-cucks.

>I will get to smash Marxists in my life time
DO IT YOU FAGGOTS ATTACK US
THE AMERICAN WAR MACHINE HUNGERS FOR BLOOD

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL McTHRONE

>implying that the American military isn't just a jewish mercenary army.

If someone from sweden warns you, you are doing everything right. Dude your country will be a 3 world shithole in one or two generations.
Your children will curse you on your deathbed and spit on your grave for everything you let happen.

Talk shit get hit swedecuck.

>implying that his children are actually his and he's not actually raising ahmed's kids after his wife cucked him

>says the swedecuck

Cool threat, swedecuck. I can't wait to get invaded by a country that pees sitting down.

Clinton is far worse.

Honestly we don't givea fuck. We hope we kill you all.

BEHOLD, THE KEK HAS SPOKEN

LET'S TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY HEH

No.

>Sweden YES

>I urinate in an inferior way because it makes me feel better about myself

Like I give a fuck if a bunch of fags from sweden don't like us. We are the greatest nation in the world, we can survive if every single other nation in the world disappeared.

C U C K

U

C

K

be careful when you invite immigrant who rape you and your daugher. thats` my

>implying that polish immigrant to England aren't also rapists and chavs.

Fuck you.
As long as it's Clinton vs Trump, I'll vote trump. The republicans could put up a dead skunk carcass and I'd vote for it over Clinton.

I'm glad. We will happily make your country a prison colony. Please fuck with us.

Swedecuck bully thread

THIS IS WHAT SWEDEN ACTUALLY BELIEVES

Honestly a less friend relationship with most countries would likely be good for all of us

Just remember not to come crying when china, russia, or germany start some shit again.

Have you prepped the bull today yet?

Shouldn't you be prepping the bull, Sven?

>implying we care

That's just one of the many things wrong with Eurocucks. You honestly believe that we a: care about your opinion, and b: will change because of it.

Keep prepping kebab. Meanwhile in America, we're going to elect a God Man to remove them.

Stay jealous Swedenbro. Have a great time raising your wifes muslim bulls son.

>All across the world, people are starting to see America as the enemy again.

We can take it

we could singlehandedly destroy all of you at the same time conventional or non conventional warfare

why should the opinions of savages matter to us?

Are you paying any attention at all to what's happening in your country and the rest of Europe? Are really a stupid, cucked Nordic or are you a self interested shit skin who fears a Trump win will turn the tide

Proof?>

Its not like Hillary is an ideal choice though OP, Trump is a way better candidate for safer relations between relevant powers and thats valuable

>Needing anyone else when we have Russia

I think we are in a crypto-alliance anyway, but once we are publicly allied with Russia, we are a curtain of force stretching across the entire Northern Hemisphere that is literally untouchable.

We don't give a fuck what any of you think. We are on the most right wing countries in the world, and we will die that way.

We're fighters not lovers.

I'd love for you to be the enemy. I am incredulously bloodthirsty and I want to rape your blonde women.

That's not how the US government works. Even if we were to elect a fascist president, it would not mean much to the other branches of government. Furthermore, it's a republic with states, so there is another layer of state government.

The way this pasta is written, combined with the smug pepe and the flag makes me literally want to stab you, its repulsing.

If we went back to using melee weapons the US would dominate.

What are Euroshits gonna do about it?

please do see us as the enemy so that we can crank the war machine up to 10 again and liberate all you pathetic Euro countries, once again.

A true Swede.

fuck off you stupid cuck, we don't care what the rest of the world thinks, bow down mother fucker

Thanks for the warning but I really don't care. China, Russia and the US are really the only countries that matter on the world stage.

I will vote Trump, not because I like the guy. Lettuce be real here, the guy is a pretty big joke and to me his only redeeming quality is being anti-pc. I want to see and read the tears of the regressive left. In fact, I blame the left for his rise.

Sweden, based on the pathetic situation your country currently finds itself in, you have no legitimacy to advise the country which saved you and your fellow Europeans from absolute takeover only 70 years ago. Your country is being raped both demographically, culturally and in quite a few cases sexually. Worry about what your ancestors think about the current state of your spineless population before advising anyone else.

It's the other way around you brainwashed idiot

Oh yes please!
Euro is garbage powerwise, it will be shat upon by the yanks, then the leftovers will be raked in the butt by china and/or Russia all the while the joo-joos are gone to their next playground to destroy.
Good opportunity to get rid of the nu-males.

So far my country has only gained from world wars, hopefully we'll continue to gain in WW3.

Really. The last 30 years all we've been doing is fighting israeli proxy wars. Most of our military funding goes to pro-israel militaries.

Fuck off you homo. You will be paying your bills for our protection and assistance.

Otherwise start learning Russiapspeak.

>If he becomes president, a lot of allied countries won't be so friendly anymore. And it won't end well for the United States.
lol Sweden our "Allies" are "allies" only because we term them such, in all else but name they are vassals.

>Trump
>Racist
Quit listening to Liberal Media first, then come back to me.

Have europe like us and destroy our country OR save ourselves and have some self hating fags mad at us.

>kek such a hard choice.

>Britian
>Germany

Two cucked countries that wouldnt even attack us because their leaders are beta faggots.

We have Russia and Best Korea on our side now. Get fucked.

> finding the bill for being the #1 super-power too big....... so decide to give up power and influence to competing super powers.

MAGA

LOL

>If I threaten America with harsh consequences, maybe they will subvert their entire political process in my favor

You have never met an American have you?

Kek. And Hillary Clinton literally destabilized a country. We already are the bad guys. Anyone who thinks we aren't hasn't been paying attention.

Oderint dum metuant.

>implying we want to be liked by the islamic state of sweden

I don't give a fuck. Fuck you, fuck your cuckolded country, fuck your shitty union, and fuck islam. We are gonna make America great again even if it means blowing a ton of shit up along the way.

Well since he is posting here that is one less 10yo boy fondled at a swimming pool.

If modern Sweden, Germany, and Britain see me as the enemy, then I know I'm doing the right thing.

Never thought I'd love to see the day the ally powers were USA, North Korea, and Russia

I really hope this is some proxy bait.

>Americans are about to vote in an outlyer
>better threaten them
SWEDEN YES.

Don't worry . At this point a civil war is certain if Trump wins (he won't)

Then I guess we will have to join the "axis of evil" along with Russia, North Korea, China, etc.

No one gives a shit about Western Eurofags. You don't even import any of our shit. Canada imports more of our product that the entire EU combined.

Classic FUD. Portray Trump as an extra-racist Hitler with nukes and you can scare a lot of people into voting for the alternative.

I doubt you're over 50, but how did you let this happen to your own people?

when you point your spears at America, watch out that someone else doesn't quietly stick a little knife in your back

can't wait to have nukes of our own

>having children

well won't you look at the year

>so decide to give up power and influence to competing super powers.

Who gives a shit about power and influence? How does that help out the average American?

It's funny--you guys view us as some sort of empire but US citizens have never viewed themselves in that way. We really only give a shit about stuff that happens on the mainland.

What's the point of power and influence via military bases if you guys aren't colonies? We can't tax you and we spend billions "defending" you annually.

There won't be a civil war. There will be some chimp outs that get quickly squashed once these ungrateful spics and niggers realize that Trump is not Obama and has no qualms resorting directly to lethal force against an enemy that's been publicly calling for his assassination on Twitter and Facebook for over 6 months now. The common man will not be needed to crush these parasites.

Better him than Bernie or Shillary, whether or not he gets anything done

>soon
youtube.com/watch?v=_1vZ8LnZWCw

>Sweden lecturing us on how to run our country and who to vote for

yeah no

As if they world hated us the whole time....

Like we give a fuck, what you going to do Sven yell your tolerance at me?

Fuck you, America could take on the whole fucking world and still win. I don't care what you fucking think, Sweden.

We would rip you to shreds.

Didn't Putin and Trump like each other? What's the problem, if that's so? The only bad thing that could happen is an escalation of a conflict between them. Also, Trump was an isolationist, anti-NATO, so NATO will just crumble anyway.

Like it or not, Europe is extremely irrelevant in terms of geopolitical and military power. Russia and the USA are still the only countries powerful enough to matter. If they're at peace the rest of the world could just not exist for all it matters.

>flag
Oh, I shouldn't have replied seriously, right?

>euro military spending compared to merican military spending
by all means, fire first

Yeah because urinating standing up like a fucking man is inferior.....
This is why you are a nation of cucks and faggots and by far the worst in the EU how far you have Fallin Sven

>veiled threats from a hyena to a lion
You cucks won't do shit, against the most powerful war machine in the world. Only Russia has a chance against the US, and Trump intends to be very friendly with them. But keep pushing it, I'm sure the yanks will be merciful if you keep shoving your nose into their democracy.

t. Mohammed al-Sveni

Fucking kek they don't want that war it would be far left vs far right..... it would be like us going through the Iraqi army and thier entire country in a week. please let the left be this stupid

it doesn't help that when white people want to get back into their traditional religions they're made fun of as LARPers

Their native religions reflect their national cultures much better because their cultures were formed in a time before christianity and now that they've abandoned christianity's veneer of sexual conservatism and shit it holds no more draw.

HE PISSES WHILE SITTING DOWN!!
OMG
I bet you don't even piss in the shower cuz your gf sorry bf tells you not to.

Impressive, you've cultivated a very high (You) ratio with this post.

Of course you dont like Trump.

Were going to pull out of the EU and you faggots might actually have to grow some balls and join your military now, and spend your tax dollars on a military infrastructure instead of a 5 bedroom house for Muhammad and his Swedish wife with their 10 mixed race children.

How the fuck are Denmark and Finland so based and fucking Sweden is so cucked I don't get it....

>implying Denmark and Finland are based.

>This ultra nationalist, isolationist and racist rhetoric has the same tone of these two Fascists.

Implying that's a bad thing. Someone has to save us from globalism.

Nice pasta
You fooled these fucking idiots again with another slide thread
Bravo

They are the have produced some of the highest caliber white warriors in history best sniper to ever live was from Finland they aren't cucks they are getting fucked the EU

This is final warning to help Britain before they vote to Remain.

All I have to say is: Be careful. That's my advice. All across the world, people are starting to see Britain as the enemy again. America, Israel, and others. And this ignorant shit with the Remain Campaign is a big part of it.

Britain is using statements and fomenting attitudes that are very reminiscent of, and I dislike using these analogies, but Iran and Iraq. This ultra tolerance, white guilt and passive rhetoric has the same tone of these two Shariah indoctrinated countries.

If they vote remain, a lot of allied countries won't be so friendly anymore. And it won't end well for the Britain.

Listen or don't. It's on you.

>doesn't have a problem that his country is being overran by muslims
>has a problem when another country doesn't want illegals in theirs.
Is nationalism not a thing in swedistan?

>trump wants to sort out the muslim issue
>countries you listed are currently being enriched

M A K E S
A
K
E
S

>People think americans care about what everyone else has to say about them

lol