Prove you're not a newfag

Prove you're not a newfag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UMixbHU5NpI
youtube.com/watch?v=hF7Sisp47aw
Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=hiRacdl02w4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i was here like 4 years before this puddi dumb shit.

Op is the big gey

no

youtu.be/UMixbHU5NpI

this just in. op is a fag.

I hate what this shit did to my favorite board

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

What are those faggets puddins nigger shits? XD

Yeah bruv, just go to lemonpartyDOTorg (switch DOT to . ) and it has the tool for all your fapping needs.

Holy shit, i had completely forgotten about this and now the song is in my head. It has been hidden in my brain for almost a decade. I fucking hate you OP.

>:3

▲▲

Am I doing it right?

Remember when we could orange text?

Well shit. The old way no longer works.

too soon man...

delet this

Semi new fag here. Is she died? Explain?

▲ ▲

Only newfags care about how new they are

The day Sup Forums went too far.

She's dead.

From good old wiki.

Perfection Girl was Mary-Ann Rialeb, a Canadian college girl, raised in Minnesota, she worked as a part time model. Last Thursday (read: years ago), user posted a motivator in a mindfuck thread on Sup Forums. What would cause us to shit bricks? "You're fapping to a dead chick," said user. Of course this caused the legion to go batshit and went into a flame war that has lasted til this day.

▲▲

WE DONT TALK ABOUT THIS

puddi puddi, wow what a newfag, WT Snack would ban yo ass back to africa.

▲
▲ ▲

youtube.com/watch?v=hF7Sisp47aw

▲▲

Queen?

This tbh.

sage

newfag

i remember the old layout and the loli / guro boards
also /fk/

No u

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.

Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.

The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around.

As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare.

But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay. You know its SAD BUT TRUE!!!!"

decanting from such height!

I'll stick with my sweet Prince

Sup Forums.org/frames

newfag

Stfu newfag

Hmm. Why did *she* linger so much.... Just go to a rekt bread and you see the same kind of stuff (100% of the time worse, In the same sexual way most of the time)

youtu.be/UMixbHU5NpI

I remember when that fucking commercial was on auto play on Sup Forums main page.

Shit, I remember when America Fuck Yeah was on auto play when we killed off Bin Laden.

Wished I had proof that I was there when Scumbag Steve was created. That shit was before the forced user.

Where can one find this topples pic

NO one comment on my trips.
Sure. It's fine.

>It's not fine.

Sup Forumslack

aaaaaaaaaaaaaIiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrr

but i AM a newfag..!!!!

>Moot is gaaaaaaaay

>girugamesh!

>EFG

No one cares

I was hip before Sup Forums was even conceived and 98% of its user base. When photoshopping was using Paint Shop Pro and not Photoshop like most ignorant faggots think it is for.

youtube.com/watch?v=hiRacdl02w4

The first time the puddi puddi thing came on i couldnt figure out what was going on

One time I got on and there was a video of some Japanese guy doing weird shit in a dim apartment? Fuck I’ll have to look it up

I remember the first time when there was no one calling dubs and trips.

I was so fucking rustled.

You talking about the guy who was obviously mentally retarded and was shitting about the place naked, etc.

I don’t remember, it would have been 2008/2009 and it autoplayed. Was really weird and I actually had enough and stopped lurking for a while

Remember when the original way to triforce actually worked?

Remember when you could red text

user asking to cp and gets flooded with the best pizza debate

May 2009 we raided Jewtube and uploaded so much pr0n the mods couldn't delete all of it in time

DSFARGEG

Desu.
Guramesh.
Millhouse is not a meme.
Keep those v tecks pumpin.
This trashcan.
Thats as far back as i go.
Also GET furry.
Never fur GET.

No

Itty bitty boat

Okay, didn’t see that at first. Glad some of us are still around.

Nigger

pee is stored in the balls
too bad op can't take a piss

Well Played.

Eat shit faggot

Hello, Queen.

My queen

The grifter

NO