I could kick your ass

I could kick your ass.

yeah but you can't take a picture right. I'd rather be me.

I didnt know you kick with fists

shit

you from australia or something

dont burst a capillary dicknose

Do you often associate your fist with men's asses?

Get down from the ceiling, Brian.

I bet you would rather lick ass.

Mark?

Nah bitch you gonna be kickin faces upside down like that.
Also, perfect position to put my dick in yo honky mouth

You think so? I challenge you to a Yapapi Indian Strap Match then. What? WHat's that? Too scared? Yeah. That's what I thought. Pussy.

I dunno if you'll be able to reach me from up there

Let's do it.

The only person in this thread against whom I would bet in a fight with OP. Even OP would trash this motherfucking pajama wearing pussy.

How's the weather down unda?

I like the pajamas. Comfortable.

I used to train with guys who are pro mma fighters and one guy in the olympics for tkd. I was up there with them but saw little money for most pros long term so I went medical.

Everyone kind of assumes I'm a nerdy doctor type now but when I get breaks I still swing by and spar from time to time.

Yeah, OP would wreck your aging bones.

I'm only 23. Not old yet dude.

You prob can kick my ass but you can't work a camera dumbass

Sorry, I guess it was the way you said people assume you were a “doctor type.” In retrospect it is obvious that you are just an egotistical juvenile, and the only person who thinks of you in those terms is yourself. That also matches with your wierd assumption that you are tough, so I am not sure why I took that statement at face value the first time.
Apologies.

You could kick my ass and you look like you ain't got no class; You're thread is trash-trash!

I'm a purple belt in BJJ. Doubt it.

>23 and that muscle definition
Gotta use the sticky on /fit/ and not the tips on cosmopolitan

He has weird assumptions and you're busy stuntin; YOU ARE NOTHING! If you think people are sleeping on you go take another nap: you are crap, brother!!

>kick
>posts arm

At least I don't have to wear a harness to stay on earth lol
Fuckin austrailians

He's gotta use the sticky on /fit/ and you look like you're having a hissy-fit and can't learn to quit. You're tips are shit, my guy!!

Is that how the youths talk these days or have you gotten for head kicked in so often that you have some sort of linguistic problem?

Fella-fella, you got too many questions and you look like you stressin-stressin' your brains messin' little fella....

The latter, then.

Most girls could kick my ass. Scrawny ass muscles, autistic lack of coordination, and I have arthritis in my neck and back. Obviously my self defense revolves around diffusing drama, and avoiding places like bars and downtown streets where all the shady characters hang out.

Since you wanna post about the latter Imma need you to post what matter-matters; You are fractured, my guy!

Just what I like, Scrawny-ass muscles don't you struggle this is my hustle; don't chu' move a muscle big fella

>"bugs bunny"!!?

looks like you can only curl 25 pounds

2nd year wrestler could take any blackbelt ... easy ...

You couldn't kick start a dirt bike.

You couldn't make a decent thread tho

You do realize wresting isn't the same as an actual fight and not all black belts or systems are the same.. right?

A wrestler might have some experience getting dominant positions on the ground or arguably even when standing up but may have weak striking game if that's all they do, they might not know how to use weapons (a fight is a fight), they may not know submissions if they do high school type wrestling. In a real fight submissions don't decide it nearly as effectively as good striking and positioning does.

Reading that tells me you don't understand much about situationals, grappling uses or much about what the rules around a fight are.

i wish you'd try bitch boi

doesn't matter. While you are attempting to position, striking, defending, thinking about weapons, maybe using weapons, all those examples, doesn't matter because once I immobilize you i can exhaust you until you are useless with anything and everything. then my sister can come in and finish you. & in the real world that is a real fight. you don't know what a real fight is. u just read about them.

>5555

and i can take some hits on the way in. no big deal. people don't go out like in the movies. a few knees to the face, a jab and a cross later...you cant budge an inch. i'm good with the purple egg on my cheekbone. u are not good ...

>Forearm: age 44
>Wrist: age 9

Cute arms, girlie. Tits or GTFO though.

Uses arm as evidence for kicking ability

yep, those girl wrists mean make you incredibly easy to control.....in my wrestling world. it's like having perfectly engineered handles.

Tiny muscles. Midget. Too dumb to take a picture. Sit the fuck down son.

do you trane any martial arts? if not i would ruin you.

Fuck off, Chad.

No

I don't know what you two faggots are talking about, grabbing each other on the ground and exhausting each other, but I know that I could take both of you at once in a Yapapi Indian Strap Match as per

Yeah, you probably could.

But, in the adult-world, we have lawyers, medical bills, and the very real possibility of jail-time + being sued, and I don't think you want a felonious charge on your record for aggravated assault. And yes, I would sue you, so you might as well just go all the way and kill me.

Yeah you clearly don't understand much about violence, its escalation, or really anything. A good fighter doesn't need to think about weapons, position etc. They become automatic considerations that they work with and adjust as things change.

Go to any decent school/gym that isn't a belt factory (screen these out) or MMA place and have at it with their advanced students if one is willing to give it a go.

You couldn't though. Probably can't even do my 16 yr old workouts (17k pushups in a month with 45 lb, 51k situps in a month, lift a 20lb dumbbell once every 2 sec per arm without stopping so 1800 times per arm, handstand pushups, almost max the machines in the fitness room for 2 years, curl 60lb dumbbells, etc.)

Rich the bitch.

Try it hoser

lol, muscles don't mean shit in a fight. I bet most of the people here could kick your ass. I would absolutely whoop the shit out of you.

There's also the fact that the vast majority of people that can beat the living shit out of you without breaking a sweat are reluctant to, because the moment that's taken to court you're in way deeper shit than an untrained layman, and may even be charged with aggravated assault rather than assault. Any and all of the scary motherfuckers I've met will choose to just walk away over beating someone's face in over nothing

We don't know if you have legs or not from that picture. How can we be sure you can kick our ass when we're not sure if you even have landing gear, lass?

underrated post

Tough guy everyone kek.

Apparently a 120lb guy can kick a 250lb muscular guy's ass. Keep dreaming.

Op looks like Shrek when he turned human

>Léo Santa Cruz couldn't beat me in a fight because I have muscles!

Look. Will an ant ever kick a human's ass?

NO. Why? Because WEIGHT IS RELEVANT.

watch yourself old man I will beat your ass up then slap you with my dick

>The average weight of an adult human is 137 pounds (62 kg)
>Individual workers weigh on average between 1 to 5 mg

Let's take the upper end of that, and say that the ant weighs 0.000005 Kg.
62/0.000005 is 12,400,000. 12.4 million.
That means that your average human weighs almost 12 and a half million times the average ant of the larger species of ants.

>Bantamweight is a weight class in combat sports. For boxing the range is above 115 pounds (52.2 kg) and up to 118 pounds (53.5 kg)

Lets take your upper-range bantamweight fighter (in which Léo has held a title), and say 62/53.5. That's 1.16, taken at 3 significant figures.

That means that the difference between a human and an ant, and a human and Léo Santa Cruz is (12.4*10^6) - 1.16. Which is still 12.4 million.

I can give you the calculations for a 250lb man as opposed to Léo if you really want me to prove how much of a complete fuckwit you are.

then stick it in your butt

Fucking KEEEEK why do all this pointless math?

My POINT was simply to show WEIGHTS MATTERS. Ya it was an exaggeration but I was getting a point across.

Also, there's weight classes for a reason. That skinny guy you mentioned can't compete with REAL heavy weighters that are also tall.

>That skinny guy you mentioned can't compete with REAL heavy weighters that are also tall.

We aren't talking about Heavyweight fighters, user. We're talking about a 250lb, presumably muscular man as opposed to a trained fighter at 120lb. I would happily bet my mortgage on Léo Santa Cruz if he were fighting someone that goes to the gym 6 times a week.

I'll keep that in mind if I'm ever in Australia.

Yeah but could you kick MY ass?

dunno man, might be hard doing a headstand...

Okay I'd bet the other way around.

You do know the other guy can take boxing lessons too right?

Sure, but this is a literal world champion fighter as opposed to some dude that "can take boxing lessons".

Your average man could take a lesson every day for 10 years, and I doubt that he would be anywhere near the level of a world champion.

Believe what you want. I'll bet on the body builder.

Most body builders get winded as fuck in a real fight because their muscles weigh them down.
That's one of the reasons you almost never see heavyweight MMA fights go a distance, and very rarely boxing.

Heavier people in muscle on average have very bad conditioning. Unless they're really tall and we'll trained.

Mostly they have a lot of power and look to be stronger better fighters, head movement is a really big deal also.

Alas, depending on the circumstances anything could happen. If you're out of shape going against a trained fighter without a weapon, obviously you're going to lose.

Look up some fights on YouTube and you'll see what I mean.

Nigga you can't even work a fucking camera correctly, the fuck outta here with your bullshit

Shit a 23 year old TKD faggot? You mean like the one major "Martial art" that's completely bullshit and gets kids beat up when they try to pull out their super awesome sun destroying meteor kicks?

Not with that tiny arm, lol

There's also that you can get to a point where your muscles are quite literally too big for you to be able to effectively control the centre line, due to having difficulty actually getting your arms TO the centre line.

I'd just shoot you in the face and or legs

Nicca

At this point I have realized how tough I'm not and how fragile the human body is. When I touch someone that does not train it is like a hot knife through butter.

Of course, and then my girlfriend will comfort me by sucking my cock while you keep training like an idiot while your girlfriend cuckolds you.

Quit lying.. your GF is cucking you white boi

Bring it OP! This is my muscle. Not only does he have incredible natural strength, he has his +5 rated helmet. Good luck trying to get at me.

Fackin noice mate

I haven't researched but I figure a body builder can still be flexible if they do yoga.
Weight matters a lot. I just can't believe some skinny guy can kick a huge guy's ass with consistency. It just doesnt seem realistic. Also, stamina can always be increased. I used to do this As a summary. I was able to do 1000 pushups (in sets 3 sets of 100 i 1 minute and 20 sec each) without even breaking a sweat. I conditioned my body like crazy before I swore it off forever. I used to run 2.5 miles everyother day along with what i did in the hs i used to go to. I also got mvp of track so basically stamina wasn't an issue. I doubt that guy could kick my ass when I was at my "prime"(not really prime since I was no where near my limit). I just seriously doubt "skill" will beat up a bear. There's a limit. I'm exaggerating again with the bear but again, weight does indeed matter.

I mean i did a shit ton of yoga too. I basically trained for 4.5 yrs from age 12-16.5. I was going to DOUBLE that routine a month afterwards and double it the month after that but long story short, god was a bitch to me and now my life is fucked. Too offtopic so I won't say more than that.

For 2-3 hrs a day too fyi. I doubt some skinny boxer would win if I at least took boxing seriously but I never did since training initself was the only thing I cared about.