Yo, Im going to taco bell. You guys want anything?

Yo, Im going to taco bell. You guys want anything?

handful of verde sauce

Ill get a bucket of diabeetus

Filet-o-fish pls, thanks

Yea get me a deal d with a steak quesadilla man

For me, its the Nacho griller. The best fast food burrito.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

>Filet-o-fish pls, thanks
gibs me dat dorito taco

Get me a box

dude those new fries are the fucking bomb yo

Get me the cravings deal and a cheese quesadilla

Quesarito please!

get me a crunchwrap, a medium sprite and extra napkins for the diarrhea

Sharia law and a side of green sauce, if they have green sauce available.

I'll have 2 number 9s a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, 2 number 45s, one with cheese and a large soda

I want like 6 "chicken" quesadillas

Get me two "breakfast burritos" with no cheese, no meat, and just egg. Going to compare it to the 'wake up wraps' at Dunkin.

They are both shit

quarter pounder with chz plz

just get like 10 of anything its all the same and then a mountain dew because its clearly chemically altered to taste better with the food

Checked

fucking get thread

checked

You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

Well, I'm about to find out.

Dunkin always fucks up my order.
>you take the egg, put it in a tortilla, and hand it to me. How hard is that, and why does it take nearly 20 mins?!

Get me a xxl grilled steak stuffed burrito with creamy jalapeño sauce, jalapeños, and fries added to the burrito.

So glad they started doin fries, they are delicious in burritos

Gimme some Sechuan Sauze.

A southwest chicken crunchwrap for me please. God-tier meal.

Checked for dew

checked for product placement
repeating digits not found
Abort?
[Yes] [No]

gimme a cheesy gordita crunch combo, large baja blast, and a beefy nacho griller....four piece cinnabon delights while you're at it nigga

Bond burger?

Volcanic burrito

chili cheese burrito, bowl of pintos and cheese w/ onion, nacho fries

this guy knows.

$5 dollar box but make it all steak my guy.

Get me a literacola.

Get me three bean burritos so I can proceed to shit all over myself an hour later

and no torilla. thanks.
I just want eggs

Get me a shitton of Cinnamon Twists and Cinnamon Bites

2 bean quesaritos
2 cheesy fiesta potatos
4 nacho fries
3 cheesy bean and rice burritos with nacho cheese

I'd like a ham and cheese Whamlette, an order of Wham fries.

Taco Bell user ama

one of the workers
youngish cute female please

Did you get my food or what nigger?

I said steak on everything

yeah, 2 bean burritos. thats it. i got a water, too. but, hey. and anyone who gets a meal who doesn't want the taco, make it a soft taco and give it to me.

We've stopped serving breakfast.

Sorry, we stopped serving breakfast.

We' re on the lunch menu.

Two enchiritos and like, five tacos. And a big handful of hot sauce.

But I want breakfast.

Nope. I'm athletic and avoid that shit like the plague. Shit is damn good though but over half the beef is sand. Google it.

Yeah get me one of those new tacoburgers, no wait two of those, and some nacho fries, and a refried bean shake.

worked at a dunkin, can tell u a few pro tips

the only sandwiches worth a fuck are ham egg n cheese croissants, grilled cheese on english muffin (godlike), or the chicken bacon ranch (summer special i think) yeet

tell them to put a piece of white cheddar/rf cheddar on the hasbrowns when they cook them, then put chipotle sauce on them, u will get bitches panties wet with this

I used to work there. You don't want to know how we made your beans.

Fiest two obese american in the thread. Congrats my friend. You make american great again :)
Consumerism, consumerism, consumerism.

forgot to say ask them if they have link sausage, link sausage egg n cheese or just with cheese on croissant or biscuit, fuk im hugnry

We're not serving it.

>fall4bait101
why am i responding

I don't eat meat, and I'm lactose intolerant. That's why, even when I order the veggie egg-white on flatbread, it's just that: egg-white on bread without any cheese or meat.

When will they bring back the volcanic burrito?

movie went downhill after this scene

Snakes on a plane

>cant eat egg/meat
fuck dude thats like 2/3rds of the food groups im sorry for u

Have you ever heard the expression "the customer is always right"? Well here I am, the customer.

Was not a bait. Honest. I just dont get why in the fuck you guys eat so much.
You seem to be like dogs that dont know when to stop.
Honestly. I expect more from a human.

AND I have a peanut allergy, while also unable to digest shellfish.

Dude. Dont be.he said he does bot eat meat as an option not as a medical problem. So i guess if he wasnt lacto-intolerant he would have been a lacto-vegetarian. Oh but wait. He eats eggs.
Wtf sude. You wont eat the mature animals but you sill eat their unborn? What kind of sick fuck are you ?

Well, why don't you go fuck yourself then? I'm sick of all these retards ordering breakfast when they very well know that we're on the lunch menu, then complaining and trying to take it to a manager when they know they are in the wrong. Just get out of here you ugly hank hill looking motherfucker.

I work a minimum wage job in a bad neighbourhood, and I don't have to take this shit from you!

A reason to live

burger

The hungry kind.

So oatmeal.

One Chihuahua, extra crispy

>I work a minimum wage job in a bad neighbourhood, and I don't have to take this shit from you!
I miss slavery

I would, but I'm on a bit of a diet. I really limit the amount of carbs and calories I take in a day (usually no more than 900 calories, and this includes my daily jog/cardio).

I want one of everything on the menu, inside of everything else on the menu.

you want taco town then not taco time

I'll take a Chicken XXL Grilled Stuffed Burrito, no pico de gallo, extra cheese, extra sour cream, 4 Double Decker Taco Supremes, a Crunchwrap Supreme and a Nachos Bellgrande.

I'm sorry. I didn't know that. Have a nice day.

>no pico de gallo
You're dead to me

Yeah just any taco and a coke, thanks dude

I just don't like it user, don't bully me.

>you didn't comment on the sheer mass of food i ordered
wew

its the second most well know quote from the GTA where you play as a nigger

newfag

How tf don't you like it? It's basically garden salsa.

Yeah man, can I get a T7 soft taco, a T10 soft taco, a beefy crunchy borrito, and a Baja blast? With an extra reply to this or you die in your sleep tonight

I'll bully anyone I like over pico de gallo, don't bully shame me

>3 hard shell tacos combo
>nachos bell grande
>mountain dew in their regular 50000 oz. sized cup
>some pepto bismol and gas-x for later

Yo let me get two beefy 5 layer burritos, a crunchy toca and some cinnamon twist thanks bro good looks

And don’t forget the hot sauce

Are you fat?

oh right....i meant a diet pepsi.

>brings you mild instead

Chocolate milk in a taco shell please fag

Well I just meant that typically people just get a combo but you asked for that plus a menu item. Or are you just really hungry?

Diet soda makes you fatter than sugar soda

Never played that lame ass game.

That shit make my blood boil like how the fuck can you get hot and mild confused it says it right there on the the fuckin packet of sauce

> assuming minimum wage workers can read

My Quesarito niggas