The new single is 100% hot garbage. He should start doing drugs again

The new single is 100% hot garbage. He should start doing drugs again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY
youtube.com/watch?v=bvwdf6e1VLQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NRpF_LnEcnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bitch I WROTE STAN

>use to talk shit about pop singers
>now works directly with them
when was the moment he sold out, was it when he got sober and made that shitty album or was it when he made encore

>should have quit while he was ahead ten years ago
Eminem almost killed himself from ODing ten years ago. He really should have quit after Encore which was like 13 years ago.

He technically did retire but rappers and atheletes dont really look at retirement as something permanent i guess. I dont blame him since he still is talented at rapping but now hes lost his flair and inspiration and become a fucking steve vai of rapping. He also tries to remake stan every album with a different female popular vocalist

>about ten years ago
thats 13

youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY

>When you remember that you wrote Stan

At least he knows he can't beat Marshall Mathers LP. Wish he was just a bit more self-aware and stop dropping shit altogether.

No..people listen to Eminem cause of his lyrics..they motivate us not because of the rhymes or beats..that's why he is known as the beat rapper ..he is fucking motivational..but what people like u want is just a pack of random words that rhyme along with a good beat just so u can dance ..a good example -all the songs by migos ..migos say crap they ain't close to shady's level..u said u like him since day one..but now ur part of the migos-like fans ..think about it

To all the haters..No ,this is not bad..people listen to Eminem cause of his lyrics..they motivate us not because of the rhymes or beats..that's why he is known as the beat rapper ..he is fucking motivational..the .but what people like u want is just a pack of random words that rhyme along with a good beat just so u can dance ..a good example -all the songs by migos ..migos say crap they ain't close to shady's level..being said ..now go and fap off ur trap songs if u don't want the original..the message from this song tho

You took this from the video's comments, right?

>Should’ve quit while he was ahead about 10 years ago
? The Eminem Show was 15 years ago senpai

It's bad enough that he's giving Beyonce work, but everything sounds so horrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvwdf6e1VLQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NRpF_LnEcnA

Sums it up pretty well

I considered to be quite excellent and I'm looking forward for the album.

dad hop

>relapse
>recovery
>marshall mathers lp 2
>revival
reeeeeeeeeeee

>how eminem used to appeal to trump supporters
Its like they ignore the fact that he has always opposed racism and the GOP

I actually really enjoyed Eminem's verses. The beat and Beyonce's hook are the lowest points of the song for me but I think this is gonna work well in the context of the album. Damn I'm actually expecting a new Em album in 2017, crazy.

relapse was amazing wym

I know, I was commenting on the naming scheme

Is that the guitarist from Coldplay?

I liked it. Was very calm and un-Eminem but still, pretty good.

wow that was pretty terrible. Eminem is "embarrassing uncle at thanksgiving" tier now and he should just go away. Oh well, won't be long until the Trump curse kills him anyways.

he can't even ride a beat nowadays

but that's ironically

Truly a fucking awful song. He's officially over.

Yeah guess we're still in the calm before the storm

Jesus christ he's admitting he's creatively bankrupt and over the hill in his own music
This is the most depressing shit I've heard all year

he can't take on the little girls and joy boys , so the album is scheduled after taylor

em was a decent actor in 8 mile. He should just quit rap and become a regular on law and order

people that rely on momentary "inspiration" and vivid personality always feel insecure because they lack a solid foundation of actual ability

especially when they make a living from putting their flaws in their songs, then you get embarrassing stuff like this that is only removed from a cry for help in its disposition

is this any different to what earl did though?
is earl just getting a free pass because it's early in his career or what, because that's what em's saying anyway so

eminem would get smashed if he released same week as taylor

>Jay-Z made a whole album this year full of these type of songs and y'all praised the shit out of it

>Who are you quoting newfriend?