Hi

hi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2f1hJTiDPIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hi

how are you?

I'm drunk and semi playing snes and watching YouTube and smoking pot. Hi! Let's be friends.

I'm tired.

hey

Why?

It's been a long week.

The week's not over yet. You can still have fun.

I don't know... it already feels too late...

ha. gay and fake.

I've had a long life. I battled a pretty gross stomach disease and am dealing with some mild PTSD coupled with what is probably some good old fashioned pitiful self loathing

I'm not gay or fake. I'm human. I'm real.

no. you're a retard. posting to Sup Forums like a newfag isn't gonna get you anywhere. gay. and also fake.

I AM NOT RETARD!!!!!! I AM PERSON! STP BULYY ME> YU FAGOTT.

One time I threw a bucket of my own shit basically a few yards from someone's front yard. My girlfriend was in the car. When I got back in I laughed like a hyena, wracked with nervousness. Considering I still look back on it, it obviously bothers me still

grow the fuck up stupid newfag cunt.

It was because my doctors needed a stool sample. If you've never given one you don't understand just how fucking gross and how much of a pain in the ass (I guess literally) it is.

I'm sorry I overreacted. It was uncouth of me to behave in such a manner. Now you apologize.

I now think that you're actually retarded. no memes.

Basically to make it easier. I bought a five gallon bucket, put the sample..kit..thing, on the bottom, and gave her. Hence why what was left had to be dumped. Embarrassing, but..I guess it's a hell of a story. At least to be able to laugh about...

i have terminal breast cancer, not autism. i took a few tests over the years. just trying to be myself for once before i go.

what's the date? how soon?

Long story short. I had CDIF. I was misdiagnosed at first, so the bucket incident wasn't my first foray into shitting into a cup.

bye

the doctor said that i would be gone by the morning. not much longer now.

I'm the broken asshole user. God speed and do whatever makes you happy

Oh, you're joking. Broken asshole user again, fuck you man.

how did you get on Sup Forums if you're dying? fake and gay. and also vagina

Fuck this guy. He doesn't even know what it's like to shit in a little cup and think you're gonna die.

i'm a man. people always assume things. just 'cause i have breast cancer, doesn't make me a woman. and i got the laptop from make-a-wish.

Lol, you're dying.

henlo

I hope you die slow

Show me your man tits you fucking sand nigger.

whats wrong you fuckin nerd i bet you failed again didnt you jeeeesus christ how hard is it why cant you just do it right you pathetic fucking pile of dogshit youre hopeless just fucking hopeless and you might as well end it all

Like you beat cancer and then get it again and then after your family has hope you die

I'm going to grape you in the mouth!

>i have terminal breast cancer
>i'm a man
trap

Terminal trap cancer. It's when you realize you're a useless fag and chop your dick off.

call me whatever the fuck you want. in the end, i'm still a human.

Niggers fucked several Jews in the face for sixteen dollars before the Jesus cops came and busted the whole fucking scene up for twenty dollars you stupid fucking whore

not if you're a nigger

Your mother is a fucking coon, you stupid fucking slut.

Hello user
So what u doing?

What race are you? Brothers stick together

.youtu.be/2f1hJTiDPIM

Smoking some pot and abusing my scripts.

FUCK YOU!!! I'm not black. btw, blacks are cool and one is my best friend so don't be racist.

I'm black..

how did you end up with breast cancer ?

You're a nigger you fucking whip slashing cracker ass honkey burrito eating fucking Tojo faggot

Nipple clamps bro. You wouldn't believe it. Spread the word.

>watches black panther
>becomes nigger
>watches the shape of water
>becomes gayfishstickman

>Watch them back to back
>Inception levels of self righteous gimmedats

Nice bro

God bless the homeland.

ok. I'm done. The internet is a fucked up place. I'm gonna spend the last of my hours watching youtube. you all can go to hell where you belong.

Go with Netflix. YouTube is hard to find new shit. I'm stuck in this gaming/scammer/tcap loop on my YouTube suggestiona

probably watches pewdiepie.

Like, literally, I wish there was a coherent and non influenced TV guide type format of browsing content. I feel like Im slowly brain washing myself the more and more I get sucked into my YouTube suggestions

for your information, pewdiepie is a respectable content creator unlike the many prank channels that have sprung up over the years. check yourself before you wreck yourself. now who's the retard. it's you. you're the retard.

I like a few of his videos, you can tell most of his content is geared towards sucking in kids though

RetArD rEtarD reTARd

He's alright in super moderate doses. But he is pretty sickening long term bro..

Any of you guys like roguelikes? It's my new obsession

For real now, I'm done with this thread.

But first, some final words before I R.I.P. to be lost forever in the annuls of the interwebs.

I bet all you faggots thought the doctor was a man.

It's international woman's day for fucks sake. It's 2018 for fucks sake. It's time to die for fucks sake.

bye anons. and to future anons:

Shitposting is the best way to express your feminism.

Women are shitty people.

Trevor are you on here again?