About to watch Doctor Quip in a few minutes.What am i in for.Is it really THAT bad?

About to watch Doctor Quip in a few minutes.What am i in for.Is it really THAT bad?

>I've made up my mind about how bad this movie is, tell me how bad it is

Just don't watch it.

it's shit, only good part is the cool visuals. the quips are unbearable and really take away from it

too late already started the download
lets hope the quality of the file is good then,for them visuals

Is it really necessary for EVERY FUCKING MARVEL FILM to have quips? Can they show ANY individuality? Why do they have to write everyone like Spider-Man or Tony Stark? They have an audience, it's not like they're going to lose money.
And it's not just Marvel anymore, Disney had that shit seep into Star Wars. And before you say Star Wars already had quips, the original trilogy was at least clever. Episode 7's writing was just lazy.

>too late already started the download

now that is funny

There were only like 10 quips, and it showed plenty of originality.

Though the quips are drawn out and unfunny.

the sad part is people actually find them hilarious. i saw this bland piece of shit in theaters and the audience couldn't stop laughing.

>catched

>Throw millions into computer generated le deep visuals
>DUDE UNIVERSES LMAO
>le funny nowadays comment by main character
>Kung fu and sticks
>DUDE ANCIENT EVIL LOL
>le funny modern comment by main character

weeeew thank for cinema
10 euros wow thank i cumed

the problem is i already know 2 of the quips from the trailers(the wifi-passwords and the name joke when he meets the villain)So i wonder why would anyone laugh at these 2 if they already saw them like 20 times just in the trailers.

I watched and I liked it

You're in for a lot of dank Bargains my guy

You know right not everyone watches or cares trailers right?

It's like DC writing evey character to be edgelords like Batman. But Disney actually succeed to feed it to auditory.

It's better than the usual trash from Marvel. Just make sure to watch it in IMAX 3D, otherwise it's not worth it.

>you're going to die protecting this world.. mister
>doctor
>mister Doctor?
>it's strange
>yes, but who am I to judge?

xD

I know right, such a stupid joke. For you!! What did I mean by this!? Xd

Those writers should hire you.

Kill yourself. No one here is allowed to criticize humor, ever.

>download
Didn't it just come out at the theaters?

Nothing happens. but the filler boring stuff that does all happens in the first 30 minutes.

I hate origin stories where they just accept their powers and suddenly become at one with them.

yup,but there's still couple of different releases(cams,screeners whatever) floating through the sites.Im in the middle of one right one and got a decent quality.

Yeah I didn't watch the trailers, the wifi password one was hilarious.

That is a fair assessment. Sums up how I felt about it quite well.

>watching screeners
If you can't be arsed to pay to watch the movie, just wait until the DVD is released so you can watch something that isn't shit. You are gonna ruin your own experience

This. The first time is the only time.