It's all a big joke, right?

Please tell me that you guys/gals don't actually support Trump. All these posts about Trump being the savior of America and western civilization are satire, right? I understand that 4 Chan has a large "troll" community, but I can't help but think that some of the post here are serious. Your actions have consequence that may be far more reaching than even you understand. It may be all fun-and-games to some of you, but there are people out there who think that the stuff posted on /Pol is real. Just look at what happened to Reddit. They have an entire subreddit (with 130k followers) dedicated, unironically, to Trump.

Trump is dangerous, yet you don't seem to care. You'd rather cash in your political influence for short term laughs than long term global stability. If Trump gets elected it will be YOUR fault. I only wish that you would put as much energy into making the world a better place as you do into meme'ing for Trump.

We are all responsible for our actions, I just wanted you to understand that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pji_IX-UacM
youtube.com/watch?v=NzOslZ5mP2g
youtube.com/watch?v=CK0RLLZFOyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Long Term Global stability, you mean destruction of Europeans in Europe and North America correct?

The only other option is a literal psychotic bitch, her policies would be just as bad, I'd argue.

Doesn't matter, civilization will fall, and true magic will return.

There is nothing wrong with a unified global community. Don't believe everything Alex Jones feeds you.

Please let the collapse happen sooner than later

>4 Chan

Try harder, shill.

Fucking cuck. Now bow to the god emperor.
Besides jokes, Hillary is far worse than Donald, she is a first class liar and mystifier.

>global stability

You're going to have to learn that the other half think differently than you, and that it's a good thing we talk about our differences instead of fighting about them.
You've had your 8 years, now its our turn.
Shaaarrring.

>working against the best intrests of the United States.....I am proud of it.

Fuck out of here you pretentious faggot, your the same faggots that thought bernies wall street tax was actually going to stimulate the economy. You are the ones truly with no forsight. Suck our collective dicks.

I don't watch Alex Jones, just repeating what the Liberal Left says it wants.

>4 Chan

Everything has been in the shitter for awhile.
The only candidate I supported isn't going to get nomination, so why not have some fun with the next 4 years?
Would shut up all the fucking libtards too.

Everything you have said is purely conjecture. There's no way to assess whether Trump is going to prove your fear mongering self right or wrong until he's actually been President for some time. You are a control freak. Those 130k are likely tired of you telling people who to vote for and how they should think and feel.

No because there is no way to lose with Trump

There are two options

A)
Trump enacts all he says and fixes a great deal of large issues in america
Economy gets fixed
TPP gets torn up
Private sector gets a big boost
B)
Everything fucks up and breaks up and we have a good way begin refixing everything

Oh wait forgot to mention, it's already back, AND WE'RE USING IT AS WE SPEAK!

HAIL KEK AND HIS CHOSEN PROPHET TRUMP

i hope he nukes africa the middle east india detroit and faggot land

And i meant "you're"
Faggots. You're faggots.

Hillary's policies are a million times worse considering she wants to continue the work of previous presidents to screw the American people for the benefit of the elites, while Trump is doing the opposite.

>Trump is dangerous

How exactly?

Is it hard to comprehend that people have their own ideologies? Do you find it triggering to ever possibly fathom that people don't support the same ideas that you do?

We're the lone wolves fighting for a cause, and you're one of the primates who fail to see that. You are no obstacle, you're just making a fool of yourself.

Do you know where you are mate? Id go with the shill option.

you still have sanders

The sub is gonna get banned in a couple days.

>There is nothing wrong with a unified global community.

Do you have the vaguest grasp of what's going to happen should you vote in psychobitch. Get s fucking grip.

He's for:

>Federal registry for individuals affiliated with certain religions
>Internet censorship
>Deporting parents who have children and families here
>Dismantling NATO and weakening our allies abroad

I support Trump for his promise to make NATO-subordinates pay for defence, not just get it.
This will make them less aggressive towards me and this is the best thing any American president done for Russian people in history.

Of course it`s only a promise today, but hillary promised to nuke us over ISIS.

If Hillary puts her presidential signs where her mouth is - it`s the end of the world.
If Trump does - it`s just reasonable things to do to strongly secure american position in the world without any scam or unnecessary violence.

>We are all responsible for our actions, I just wanted you to understand that.

Indeed; you and those like you are responsible for creating the conditions which allow Trump to be a thing. Decades of putting up with smug, patronising, arrogant, hypocritical posturing (your post is a fine example of the art) hardcore leftists who attack (physically and verbally) anyone who dares disagree with them on any point as racist/sexist/fascist/stupid have belatedly led to this backlash.

But don't worry about all that - you just keep feeling superior and firing off smug posts while you shake your head at how much less caring and educated anyone who disagrees with you is.

no, you're the joke. you're the kind of person who turned this country into a joke. comedy hour is over.

This

With the exception of internet censorship i'm totally ok with all of these things. By the way a Muslim registry was more of an off the cuff suggestion than anything. It's not like he has it listed as an official policy.

I heard noone us actually shilling for Hillary and that it is just made up lies to smear her campaign. Can OP confirm please?

Are you retarded?

>Federal registry for individuals affiliated with certain religions

Muslims should be genocided, not registered. Baby steps.

>Internet censorship

Source?

>Deporting parents who have children and families here

muh feels

>Dismantling NATO and weakening our allies abroad

Your allies are doing that on their own. Good policy though.

Worthy post, so true.

Ugh. I've grown tired of these posts.

>Implying once the races are 40/30/30 there will never be an ounce of racism ever again. kekkekekkekk

t. The last white man in Britain

Carry on the good fight m80

Trump is the containment, you ll se danger once it knocks on your door. Esp. for little motherfuckers like you and your "intelletual" crew. I guess you will better humanity be removing yourself from the genpool or we will do it.

This election: youtu.be/Pji_IX-UacM

Rather have a douche than a turd tbqh

I never really cared about Donald Trump before the election nor was I a huge fan of republicans running so hard on religion. I just like Trump because I think he makes the most sense. His major thing is boarder control and it's the single most resonable goal of any of the candidates running.
My family is Cuban and we had a really shit time getting into the country because our relatives here stole all the money we were sending over. We came through legally, even though it was shit living in a small apartment with 3 other families, and even though we're pretty well off now it's the most frustrating thing in the world to see all these illegals that come over and get taken care of like kings and queens. Here you get a driver's license, a house to live in, and government assistance. It's crazy, no wonder everyone just sneaks in instead of going through all the paperwork and government waiting periods.

But more than that I just can't stand the democrats. Maybe its just me, but you have to be crazy to vote for people who are so eager to erode your freedoms and constitutional rights. I don't even care about made up social issues, delusional people can be degenerate as they want as long as its not hurting someone else. A lot of those wackjobs didn't exist 20 years ago and a couple more years it'll end just like any other fad. But you can't give them an inch when it comes to the real issues that are going to make your life harder and harder.

>Source

youtube.com/watch?v=NzOslZ5mP2g

go to 23:30 He actually mocks freedom of speech and advocates shutting off section of the internet.

TRUMP IS NOT A CHAMPION OF THE PEOPLE! HE IS DANGEROUS!

Bump.

Trump shills are sliding this hard.

Trump is an idiot and a bigot. His entire campaign is designed to appeal to bogus and people who are complete fucking morons.
Sup Forums is both so of course they back him

Also to be fair the only other option is Hillary "Muh Vagina" Clinton

retard alert

handing the clinton criminal enterprise the keys to the white house again is honestly a far scarier situation than trump. the clintons already gave us mass incarceration with their criminal reform and the housing bubble by repealing the glass-steagle act. we don't need hillary taking away our guns too.

You underestimate how funny this shit is.

>4 Chan
>>>/tumblr/ or >>>/reddit/

Every fucking time, every day there is a shill faggot posting ,,big joke Trump" thread, you realize this is useless?
How does it feel to be paid shit for doing a ,,job" that doesn't matter, working for a person you personally despise?

Here's the thing, Trump is going to put up some shit policies.
Shillary is too, but the difference is that all the cucked leftists will go with her policies and the republicans will grumble and she'll pass whatever she wants since it's all just big business agenda anyway.
People with fight Trumps questionable policies, leading to something that we cn salvage instead of the mess Hillary will create.

youtube.com/watch?v=CK0RLLZFOyA

false song of globalism