UK fags like to give us shit about gun laws but nobody mentions this enough:

UK fags like to give us shit about gun laws but nobody mentions this enough:

In the UK it would be illegal to walk around with one of these in your pockets. Seriously read some of the ridiculous shit gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives.

So who's laws say more about whom? Either we're all fucking crazy John Rambos, or people in the UK are too fucking retarded to be trusted with a pocket knife.

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives.
youtu.be/UMixbHU5NpI
law.jrank.org/pages/1363/Intelligence-Crime-Measuring-size-IQ-crime-correlation.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kekd and chekd

>Sunny would you go down to the store and buy granma a new set of cutlery for dinner?
>mfw i cant buy granma new cutlery for her dinner guest
>mfw granma serves dinner without cutlery
>granma goes to get dessert from the freezer
>its been 15 minutes
>go check on granma
>granma cut her wrists with a plastic spoon handle cut in half and sharpened on a rock

>mfw granpa killed her self cause of cutlery

>gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives.
>Good reasons for carrying a knife or weapon
>if it’ll be used in a demonstration or to teach someone how to use it
So its ok to carry a knife to show someone how to use it BUT illegal to carry a knife in the first place
KEK

You aint shitting. I was on a family trip to Manchester a few years ago and my mom told me to go to the store to buy a pair of scissors (wrapping gifts we brought). Well all the store had were these and they wouldn't let me buy them without fucking ID.

We have these laws because niggers stab eachother so much. If you banned guns you'd have to ban knives too because your niggers would just start stabbing eachother constantly.

>too retarded to be trusted with a pocket knife

If that was the least of it. They're so goddamned retarded that so many of them couldnt drive on the right side of the road so they had to change the legal side of the road to drive on.

That's why they have traffic circles. So when one of them goes so retard they just go around in circles and circles so that they never get too far from home.

Do you have to have a permit to own a fucking hammer?

Yes, in the UK if you are caught driving with a hammer or screwdriver within reach of the drivers seat one time it will be confiscated. Second time you go to court and face prison.

bump

Might make more sense to address the shitty racial and social caste paradigm that fosters criminality amongst the poor and underprivileged by forcing them to be so due to stereotypes and income discrimination than just trying to ban whatever happens to be on hand when conflict occurs amongst them. If you have a society with a violence problem you should be trying to build a society that doesn't cause those dynamics to occur. Just a thought.

Do they ID people and plumbers to buy a pipe? I'd be more scared of someone holding a big ass pipe than a some scissors

>fix humans and human nature
You make it sound like this is t a concept that has been evolving since the dawn of time and you think everyone is gonna group hug in your lifetime

go fuck yourself with your stupid advertising bullshit scamming nonsense adware spready disease picture.

Dude i have that knife!

That buck knife is basically standard issue for most kids when they hit 10 years old.....

You make it should like most of the other countries on earth don't even have these problems in the first place. They don't. Stop making excuses for your dysfunctional shit hole of a country and do something about it. Or don't. The rest of us living in civilization don't really care about you anyway.

op's a retard. carrying one of those in your pocket is called a concealed weapon, which is illegal. anything with a blade length of longer than 1 inch, is illegal.

now, you CAN carry one of those in a hip knife holster, but it has to be visible.

Wrong, look at the linked website

So you're saying that guns are not, in fact, a way more efficient way of killing than a bomb or a knife or some acid?

Cool, why bother owning a gun then?

lol, oh fuck. looks like I'M the retard. for some reason, i thought he was referring to u.s. law. silly me. i'll go to sleep now.

So I guess a KA-Bar is out of the question?

I don’t know why balisongs are banned everywhere. Can me a weeb, but I’m not.
I can legally carry a machete through a mall, but I’ll be locked up for a silly butterfly knife

Your post dosent apply to US law either

must be state law, then. my state's gay on so many things.

or we could just kill all niggers.

It is state law when it comes to knifes.... look at Oregon. Can carry anything with a blade.

So you'd kill yourself too then? I'll agree to that.

You know a knife doesn't need black anodizing and a tac-rail to kill someone, right? If I stuck that cunt in your neck, you'd still die.

If the cops knew somebody was up to no good, they were right to confiscate.

Ban piano wire

>mfw the regulation is the part of the reason that pushes people into this shit

tax and educate

>granpa killed her self cause of cutlery

You sure it didn't have to do with her struggling with gender dysphoria?

Butterfly knives were the EDC of choice for gangs of every color. Politicians over reacted

They’re really not effective. I think most over reacted from crappy kungfu movies and they look scary. Chances are in a situation, there a good chance someone is gonna hold the bite handle when opening it. It’s image rather than a tool.

Basically their the big black scary gun of the knife world for no reason

>work at car part shop in UK
>have loads of deliveries which need a knife to get into
>carry knife similar to pic
>shop gets robbed
>police turn up
>giving statement and cops notices knife on my belt
>'why do you carry this knife user?'
>'I use it for work to open packages'
>'ok'

You're allowed to carry a knife if the blade is 3 inches or less.

The difference is our police aren't complete retards, they will actually talk to you before making assumptions and shooting you.

Also the whole needed ID being needed to buy a knife or a pair of sharp scissors makes complete sense to make sure you're not selling potential weapons to kids.

Also if someone gets stabbed and they find the knife, they can go to shops in the area that sell the same knife and find out who they've sold one to recently to help find the attacker.

There's a reason these laws exist and even if you break them if you have a valid reason no fucks are given.

This

>>The difference is our police aren't complete retards

This is a valid point. American cops are fucking idiots and every one of them thinks they're fucking Sherlock Holmes cracking the case.

>allowed to carry a knife if the blade is 3 inches or less
That's not the only thing Europoors have in their pants that's < 3 inches

Crime has been linked to IQ rather than socioeconomic issues surprisingly. Rich people are gypsies too. Unfortunately for us the the same spectrum of IQ that most commonly causes violent crime is the same normal distribution as niggers minus the longtail.

Tl;dr you can take a nigger out of the hood give him a million and he'll still nigger out if his brain is busted & the same IQ that causes nigger shit is the same one most niggers are afflicted with. Hence why African immigrants have better education and job prospects than niggers--it takes cunning to get here from there. There's a good chance slavery lobotomized the American negro.

We don't need to compensate with large guns to make our small American dick clits feel more adequate.

Grow up faggot.

>be amerimutt
>be triggered

There is nothing scientifically valid there. It's pseudo-intellectual nonsense.

Anything with a blade under 3 inches is legal to own and carry without any explanation

youtu.be/UMixbHU5NpI

Like I said,
>be amerifat
>be triggered

“ haha I’ve got this guy now! I have the perfect image macro”
Go die americunt

im a plumber and ive never had my id checked when buying materials or even stanley knifes or tools

Also just wanted to point out that even tho British fags and US fags give each over shit over guns at least British people are coming from a place of concern.

As much as most brit fags wouldn't want to admit, we don't like seeing American children being shot at school, which is one of the main reasons this argument even gets started. Whereas americunts just spew out a bunch of blind patriot bullshit and insult brit fags instead of addressing the actual issues.

I would actually like to own a gun for the fuck of it but I'm aware that every country has their share of retards that would misuse them, like my neighbour is fucking retarded and I would trust him with a pencil let alone a gun.

Tldr

Sane and responsible people have to carry the burden for the minority of retards in the world. Its not fair, but life never has been.

I know it hurts when something you dont agree with is true but unfortunately science doesnt lie.

Here's an overview of all the studies since WW2 conducted around the world, including Denmark for example. law.jrank.org/pages/1363/Intelligence-Crime-Measuring-size-IQ-crime-correlation.html
Here's an FBI analysis of the distribution curve of the average IQ of felons
Https://doi.org/10.1016/j.paid.2009.12.010

Dont try to wiki shit back. If you dont know names like Murray, Hernstein and Bartels you are in no fucking position to refute several decades of research kicked off by the controvery over Bell Curve. Two things are fact. There is a direct negative correlation between IQ and crime, and that you can take the average IQ of criminals since the 90's, stick them on a distribution curve. Once you compare the IQ curve of niggers it get suspicious.

*wouldn't

Why would I bother arguing with you? You're clearly God and know everything. I bow to your indisputable superiority to me and to "niggers". Happy?

:D

You're such a hero.

youtu.be/UMixbHU5NpI

stop

Yeah, dick jokes over a pile of your dead school kids - you win. Enjoy your tiny-coffin'd funerals cunt.

>There is nothing scientifically valid there. It's pseudo-intellectual nonsense.

Have you been peer reviewed. Or do you just want that to be true.

Oh look, no replies. It's like the gun ban people can't understand logic or something

You are on Sup Forums
He peer reviewed you

>pic related

Merkins

>UK 697 Homicides in 2016 (latest figures available) this includes knife death figures

>US over 38,000 deaths by firearm alone in 2016

>UK has a lower homicide rate than Canada.

Your argument is invalid and illogical. I suspect bait

>bongs

those are Brazilian cops

i dont think you can have a massacre with that tiny blade

You failed all your creative arts classes, didnt you?