youtu.be/68W6CiZbVnA
youtube.com/watch?v=TTht7TBf2JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

absolute madman.
must be stopped at all costs

there's a bucket on his head lol

lol

lol

decent enough guitarist with a great shtick.

issues pikes instead of full length cds.

I personally think he makes weird or just plain music. The only good song is soothsayer

lol

lol

Lol!

Why does he wear the mask?
Unironically.

His output consists of just spamming ENDLESS shit. Holy shit he puts out like 13 albums a year. Most of it is droning nonsense.

His actual great albums are amazing. But there's only ilke 5 of them.

THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST

He has a cool aesthetic and shit, but god damn, he doesn't have one 8/10 album. Some of his solo stuff I can enjoy, but I think the first Praxis album is the best Buckethead album.

lol

in his interview he said that it has to do with using the mask as a crutch to do what he wants to do on stage and not feel like the people in the audience are judging him

>he doesn't have one 8/10 album.
>implying Giant Robot isn't a 9/10 story driven anthem rock album
honestly if you don't like Giant Robot then you don't like guitar based music

>13 albums a year.
it's much more than that even if you combine eps to reach lp length

I like the concept, just some of the songs are underwhelming imo.

If you guys haven't seen this interview, it's gold.
youtu.be/68W6CiZbVnA

which do you find underwhelming?

>not posting the recent release that has Buckethead actually talking about his life
youtube.com/watch?v=TTht7TBf2JU

Tennessee is a solid 9

I don't remember tbqh, the last time I heard this album was about a year ago

lol

why the fuck does he release 50 albums per year? has anyone even heard them all?

he sucks and the fact that you just read about him having a heart defect doesn't make him not suck

So it sounds to me like this guy has stage freight /social anxiety or some shit so he wears a mask to deal with it. I know I would be less nervous performing to thousands of people with a mask on

This.
I recently warmed up more to his mellow stuff but I'd say the ratio of low quality material is the thing that keeps him being a great guitarist. Which is weird to say with so many players stinging on new material for years on end but this is a very competent man with musical tourette's....and a bucket on his head.

Buckethead is Paul Gilbert's alter ego

he'll be fine

>this meem

I was obsessed with him when I was 15. When I saw him live he gave me a mini deck of cards with a thumb ring that would hold the cards.
I can only stomach Colma (coma?) now, tho.

Is he going to not die and perform again?

Wtf

cus he's ugly
unironically

stupid name
looks stupid
heard that he did something to mars ghost soundtrack. it was ok.

it's also a fact

ahahahahahaha

no he wont

holy shit, I it's so fucking hard to find him speak usually

also he has a heart condition? fucking hell I feel so bad, he was a part of why I got into guitar as a kid

>it's so fucking hard to find him speak usually
the Interview is the only real time we have heard him speak, which after hearing his voice, other than in the Young Buckethead tapes, we can hear that some of the Bucketheadland II voice overs and early Brain stuff is him as well

lol

Lol

Last Action Hero and Mortal Kombat soundtracks, too

And power rangers

Kys

Lol

If I pull that off, will he cry?

lol

He plays guitar with a bucket on his head.

if guthrie govan is the mr bean of shred guitar
who's buckethead then

The God of guitar

>look at the top of his head

rebbit

>2017
>still wearing the bucket
hell be fine

really? being a douchebag would make me more nervous. i prefer to take comfort in being a sensible human being who dresses politely.

Buckethead is the Buckethead of guitar. It's equivalent to being the Michael Jordan of basketball.....or the Bill Cosby of rape