Be honest, if you walked in on your sister knotted with a dog then you would beat off to it

be honest, if you walked in on your sister knotted with a dog then you would beat off to it

Not my sister.

Girlfriend on the other hand...

Yes. There was actually a girl in my neighborhood who allegedly used to let her dog fuck her in the back yard.

I would have walked by her yard and yelled:
"GET A KENNEL, YOU TWO!"

if we're being truly honest then i don't have a sister

allegedly too

Blacked

that too

I'd get on my hands and knees next to her, and wait my turn.

I didn't kek, but I came very close to it

In today's world having sex with dogs is a good way to avoid stds, rape, and pregnancy.

the heck - what is she covered with and why is there so much of it?

there's a waterfall in the background, I assume she went for a swim

True story.

This happened many years ago.
A bit of background, I was 14 at the time and my sister was 12. We had a black lab called Zeus. Sweetest dog ever.

Anyway, it was during summer, still at school. Parents were out for work, and my sister had stayed home 'sick' that day. My last class was cancelled that day. I came home, opened the front door, and upon shutting it, heard the frantic noises from upstairs.
She must have heard and was trying to reach the her door to lock it or something. But not knowing any of that, I quickly make my way up, a bit worried. Her door was still open, and she was facing me. Zeus was facing in the other direction, ass to ass. She wasn't naked, but her pants were down to her knees. It took me several moments to realize what was going on. She just looked at me, deathly pale, looking as if she was about to cry. I didn't know what to do, so I went to my room, and didn't leave for some time.
Later she came in and we had a small talk, which basically was her begging me not to tell our parents.

I'll try harder

Continue the fucking story

that really soups my gazpacho
I've kek'd

Sure. Well, days pass, things are incredibly fucking awkward between the two of us. But time fixes all things right. Her and I were pretty close to begin with, so in the end we end up talking about what happened.

She explains to me how it started, that when she was getting changed in her room, he'd be nosy and stick his snout between her legs.
That moved on to her actively encouraging it as she realized that he'd lick her too without much needed encouragement.
But when a dog is licking pussy, they get excited. The, rear up and try and hump you excited.
Eventually she got curious enough. Got on all fours and let him mount her.
She said it never made her 'cum', but it made her feel very special. When she doesn't want to get stuck, she just holds his knot back with a hand.

Bump b4 proon

I would take out the nearest lethal object whether it'd be a knife or a gun or a broken glass sharp and kill myself due to the trauma and shame inflicted by what I walked in on

KEK

Kill the dog, mount the girl.