This is the part of the night where I am drunk enough to lay on my floor and listen to Jambi

this is the part of the night where I am drunk enough to lay on my floor and listen to Jambi

is tool actually good or are they just a reddit band

they r good but their fans r tools

start with undertow

Sounds like a good night desu

are you a new fan to tool or have you just been listening to this same album for the last 11 years

it's been like 5 years since I firs theard this album I think

am i the only one who hates jambi? i think its their worst song

I don't like Maynard's performance on this one, but Adam's riffs are great.

the kids who dont like tool are either afraid of metal or listen to suicide silence and a day to remember

i like to get high and stare at all the 3d album art

All the songs sound the same and are simple and boring as heck

>Not listening to wings part 2

Right in Two is the best song

Is that the one where Danny's drums are unbelievably complex in the background? Fuckin amazing

There's a lot of tool songs like that.

the kids who dont like tool are the ones that know there's much better prog and metal.
the kids who dont like tool are the ones that know that mixing prog and metal was a terrible idea.

Hahah, yea but this one's more subtle and I can never remember what song it is or if I can only hear it when high as fuck on grass.

Tool and APC's first album are actually pretty good desu, just a ton of VERY bad looks due to horrible fans

(nice quads btw)
I see more people complaining about tool fans then I actually see awful tool fans 2bh

Tool, along with APC are fantastic but their fans can be fuckin annoying as shit

this

I MET A BOY