Why are Atheists a bunch of liberal faggots?

Why are Atheists a bunch of liberal faggots?

>inb4 I'm an Atheist and I'm not a liberal fa...
Try again, faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/LucasTheMagnificent/videos
youtu.be/UMixbHU5NpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it because they cannot complete with strong conservative men?

Feminists hate attractive conservative women so I imagine atheists have the same resentment towards attractive conservative men.

I’m a liberal faggots and I’m not an Athiest

This is the world atheists want

I don't care and i hate fags.

But are you a liberal faggot though?

most athiests are normal people

most religious people are normal people

you, are not normal

you are sad, hateful person, who goes out of their way to look for the worst examples of a group to hate

but that's not enough, is it? you have to go on Sup Forums and find people to hate others with you, because, as we all know, misery loves company, and it's much better than being alone and miserable right?

faggot.

This is fine

Liberal faggot detected

Are his children "shockingly attractive", Sup Forums? I bet atheists would fuck his kids. Sick bastards.

Im actually pretty moderate. Pretty heavy leaning on some topics for both sides.

>literally the state if atheism

Discuss atheist. You are under inquisition.

He has two sons, it was sarcastic. You read that right, that thing dressed up as Harley has a penis.

Why do atheists literally only wear fedoras and trench coats?

I think ugly people in general are treated like shit and oppressed more than anyone. Thats why all the ugly feminist, liberals and so on say "we are oppressed" and join the left wing. Because they kind of are. Not because they are women or they are gay, but because they are just ugly. And there is alot of clear evidence to this but its something noone talks about. Is it just a coincidence that 90% of liberals and feminists that are saying they are oppressed are ugly and unattractive? don't think so. And it makes sense that alot of ugly people who've been treated like crap all their life because of how they look wouldn't believe in god and and even be against it.

>all x are y
>here is an x that is not y
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I bet you're godless ass would fuck that boipucci you fucking sick heathen! MODS

>projecting this hard

I dont know. Have you asked Pew?

Dont even care to deny your internal pedo urges, BUT YOU'RE QUICK TO DENY GOD

Seriously, atheists would be better off if they let their moms buy their clothes

>inb4 atheists are not a hive mind
If you're not a hive mind, why do you all have dress codes?

why do you care so much if other people don't have the same imaginary friend as you?

M'lady

this cant be real

>I don't have an appropriate logical response

why are you so afraid of ideas that contradict yours?

On its real

I'm just asking why atheists are bunch of whiny liberal faggots, thats all

>Favorite books:
>The bible. LOL, jk

I've got no problem with god. It's his fan club I can't stand.

Found the atheist

Found the microcephal

kek

>atheist jew

cringe

fuck i cant take retards like that. Satanists are the same. right down to the terrible unfunny "le ..." memes. go with christ

Sounds like some Christian chad fucked your girl

I always find it odd that faggots never mention the gold mine that is the two videos found on this fedora's youtube channel: youtube.com/user/LucasTheMagnificent/videos

youtu.be/UMixbHU5NpI

Im atheist and i hate liberals and PC anything.

>some means all
fucking retard

>some
You mispelled "a large majority".

>multiply disabled

But why not just add “with multiple disabilities” after “Jew” and then say “one of those multiple disabilities is autism”?

>fedora
>trench coat
>sonic the hedgehog t-shirt
I can't imagine why women think atheists are gross

Why are literally all Christians genocidal racist homophobes?

>moving the goalposts

i am so hard right now

Why are a large majority of atheists a bunch of liberal faggots?

Probably because youre an atheist after that boipucci

>t. Every atheist ever

Probably because the right is a bunch of christcucks, and doesn't welcome dissent

Pffft, nice bait.

>I know what atheists want
... bcoz you're a faggot fellow-traveller.

>I bet
there is no wagering at Sup Forums, Grandpa

>ITT op samefagging his own thread

>I bet you are godless ass

>Probably
Lrn2probability, Billy

As if the Christfags are any less cringe.

Bait harder Faggot.

>Being a religioua conservative doesn't make me a faggot.

PROTIP: It does.

I don't get it. I know every thread on Sup Forums is trolls trolling trolls trolling newfags. Yeah some atheists are fedora tippers, but all christians are followers of the descendant religion of a bunch of illiterate desert nomads that were so retarded they had to be told not to fuck camels.

At least he's going to heaven

>Virtually create Western literature
>be called illiterate by some fedora tipping faggot on Sup Forums

What are the odds? It must be a miracle!

...so he really is a manchurian candidate?

I am an Athiest raca realist and fascist.

>too lazy to take out the trash
>wants to be of use in an international resistance movement

ha

Good job showing off your ignorance. The torah was passed down as an oral tradition for hundreds of years before it was written down because, tada, they were illiterate desert nomads who didn't have a writing system.

Holy shit the dubs of truth

>guys, i found... a bugged online store

Because most people are too stupid to function without the social control and order offered by religion.

99% of atheists worship the state. Any argument against religion is equally valid when used to argue against the existence state, but they ignore this entirely because they are fundamental religious nuts. Except it's far worse, because their religion is enforced at gunpoint. Atheist govenments killing their own citizens, excluding war deaths, was the largest unnatural cause of death in the 20th century.