I just got diagnosed with herpes. I'm 22. What do Sup Forums?

I just got diagnosed with herpes. I'm 22. What do Sup Forums?

shit in your hands and rub it on your chest

have sex with as many people as possible

Post pics of your herps

Idk dude. which I could help I'm the same age as you but I had three spine surgeries since 16

that's rough. It could be worse for both of us, I guess. But going from a desirable, attractive confident guy to a gross fuck no girl wants to touch is pretty damaging.

If you do you should quit drinking and using tobacco. Try to be healthier all around like going to the gym more and eating healthy.

hey I've never fucked before man so if you did your lucky and Idk if that makes you ugly you just have too fuck with a condom and find the right person kik:gameover169

Prove it fag

It's honestly not as bad as people say it is, if you're eat healthy, workout, and keep a good hygiene you'll rearely have an outbreak. I've had it for half a year but I didn't have an outbreak yet

Rolling for trips op is fag

God

type 1 or 2?

So what. A quarter of people have it. It’s just a low-grade skin condition. Barely even an STD. In a few years you’ll never think about it.

/thread

how is your sex life? Do girls generally act understanding or are you rejected often because of it?

putting it like this is helpful. thank you user

Burn the coal, pay the toll, op

Fucktard dumb fucking fucks.... The oral version is what most people have. AKA coldsores. Genital herpes is a different issue if same shit.

Anyways, as long as she's infection too ya just scratch like hell during an outbreak right before sex and you have free all natural lube.

M/F?

male

its genital herpes. also i can't even begin to describe how horrible that sounds

If you free lube it during her period y'all's will barely notice

If you have it in the mouth don't you fucking spread that shit faggot but if you got it on your junk a good percent already have it and hot people aren't afflicted by it he's had it for year and nothing. If you fuck an ugly girl though you gotta tell her cause she'll have outbreaks like crazy I knew a guy that had it and stupid girls STILL fucked him knowing he had it you gonna be ok. I honestly don't know the legal side of not telling someone though. But your better off telling them so you don't have people coming after you with a vengeance