So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a forklift operator
Yes im a part time model

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

Sage this copypasta!

No it's brand New oc actually

Gamer boys have shitty taste? Who would have guessed.

"So fucking what"

Well how about you stop calling attention to yourself.

You white girls dont have standards, most of you give up on life, become a freeloader, play video games all day and do nothing unless it benefits you specifically.

Dont try to get high and mighty, you're not better than the average peasant slut.

Shitty pasta

Hi!

Few things to start off with =]

1. Yes I responded because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see!

2. I'm a huge faggot.

3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

Tits

you should have used an actual picture of you instead of that girl with the weird haircut and fat ass.

this needs bant

........Emily?

High standard BAIT

The bottom line is you are a hypocritical individual because you call it harrasment while you enjoy it immensely.
You know damn well why those "virgin" boys "harass" you and find it extraordinary why you game. Just look at how you point all those things out (obvious narcissist is obvious).I bet you smile every time someone "harasses" you. In about 20 years when your looks fade away and you safe money for your botox you will look back and be even more misserable and empty than you are now.

You should’ve used a picture of a chick who is actually hot. This chick is fuckin ugly. Look at that pig face.

Did you get your hair caught in the forklift? Looks like that hair got butchered

yes im Dan Schneider

You fucking assholes you cant even get a girl like me im out of your league
Im not fat im bulking atm

My coint has fallen

why the fuck are you on Sup Forums if you have standards.

OOOOOOOHHHHH

Your right boob is telling your left boob to hold on

Kek'd

You can project movies onto that forehead of needed.

only thing this skank is bulking up is acne

>I'm sick of being harrassed by virgin boys
Then why the fuck did you post this here?

Listen here birch..shut your mouth and Bend over so I can ram my dick I your ass

newfags dont know how to bait, what happened to baiting ?

i have a feeling this guy wants us to make fun of him.

I flipped this to demonstrate how to go fuck yourself you fucking twat muffin ginger bitch

>COPYPASTAS ANNOY

tbf
this is a classic example of what goes wrong in North America.
Typical females that score a fair 6 to 8 out 10 demands higher grounds.

You see this girl on this '' pic related '' she's ugly and not really attractive. Her hair looks crazy and cheap.
Her body is not that fit and her general sense of style is badly lacking.

Typical women ask for more than they can give in return. The only losers in this scenario are men.
We are the one responsible for the falling of humble girls.
I personally can fuck a garbage bag but I will never give that type a girl more than a quicky at my house under my conditions which are :

1- come at 8 pm
2- don't speak too loud
3 - leave after sex.

pic related

Meh..I’ll bite again. It’s only you who thinks I’m trying. I keep walking away from your ugly ass, you keep talking, saying, “why are you still talking to me?”

You’re the reason I stick to pinball.

oh look it's this thread again.

Tits or gtfo faggot.

If I wanted muscles I'd date a guy.

Thanks but passed.

Took fucking 36 posts. Jesus Christ what a shit hole. No one recognizes bait here frankly they fucking deserve it

>copy pasta
kys faggot