I flunked out of college because of weed. AMA

I flunked out of college because of weed. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/04/canada-cabinet-gender-diversity-justin-trudeau
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/justin-trudeau-cabinet-list-2017/article33561688/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weed > College.

>I flunked out of college because I'm a lazy piece of shit.

FTFY

College is fucking terrible.
Useless waste of money.

Yea weed will do that to you.

Who convinced you that you should be in college in the first place?

what's that picture?

That's just what old people say.

No. Weed doesn't tie you up and literally prevent you from doing shit. You have to consciously decide to be worthless.

Like, I can see it's Germany, but what sport, what city etc.

TAKE US SERIOUSLY AS ATHLETES THO!!

STOP LOOKING AT US AS SEX OBJECTS!!!

t. straight edge white faggot

Weed kills your motivation. You know what lazy pieces of shit lack? Motivation.

STOP MANSPLANING

That's what i was getting at. Modern society has bought into this idea that everything and everyone requires college. It's fucking retarded. The vast majority of people are not gonna be able to cut it and that's NOT a bad thing.

Just a product of the matriarchy we grow up in.

I used to be like you.

>AMA
Why are you blaming weed instead of yourself?

I'm sure I'm not going to be the only one but smoked daily, attended and passed my courses.
You flunked out because of your low intelligence
Don't blame drugs, you're just worthless.

We are not in a matriarchy you fucking ponce you just live with your mother

this, you're just a weak willed faggot
Get stronger and learn from this

german jb on my internets?
no way

Shoot up the school.

You sure about that? Tell me the gender of the majority of your caregivers and teachers you've ever had.

>I flunked out of college because of weed. AMA.
I have a bachelor's in chemistry BECAUSE of weed.

did you flunk out of college because of weed? dumbass

Same here, smoking weed daily, starting my last year of Uni. and still getting good grades
>Still hate those weedclothing wearing weedfags

Fuck that, tell me the gender of Government leaders and your bosses

This. I wouldn't have a comfy job to live comfortably and still be able to buy weed by the oz whenever I want.

This

Bitch please
I'm going for engineering

my life is hell c:

dont blame the medicine for your illnesses loser

kys

Saying weed makes you stupid is the same as saying alcohol makes you an asshole. It's just an excuse for a problem you don't want to fix.

I flunked out of life because of weed.

"I flunked out of college because I am a lazy, fucktard who wasted their money on weed and didn't do my work or take responsibility."

You're welcome.

Move to Canada if you wanna be ruled by women. Either way, the women of our society have a total monopoly over the minds of children.

Your antiquated reaction image does not disprove my point.

Meh..not that bad....
I tardied myself out of college. Never went back.
Did fine for myself. Don’t sweat it. You’ll catch your groove in life.

I can't take responsibility for being lazy. AMA.

Bullshit. Life and life decisions are a lot more complicated than that. Weed keeps you in that unmotivated and provides you with psychological pleasure which can be addictive. It's a never ending cycle.

Weed definitely doesn't help it keeps you there. It's not heroin or alcohol even but it still can affect you. PhD neuroscientist here.

(I'm in the uk) 2 years college and 4 years uni, I'm now an engineer (small components for larger machines) most of my job involves maths and precision still smoke on a morning sometimes before work. Never missed a day or fucked up on a job due to were.
Mistakes happen but not because of weed.
Pic related it's my battletoad machine.

is it me or does the girl 2 to the left look just like the blond bitch from longmire?

My man i did and i smoke

You didn't flunk out because of weed. You flunked out because you're lazy and/or stupid. Weed was just an excuse. Don't fool yourself, if it wasn't weed, you'd have dropped out because of drinking or something else.

More of them!

I'm still adamant that anyone who wears a weed t-shirt has never even seen a joint let alone smoked one

*crickets*

Less than 65% of Canadian primary school educators are female, I wouldn't call that a matriarchy. Besides that, women are naturally more prone to caretaking jobs and there's much more to life than what happens in public school anyway.

>this. is a glitch, or what?

>someone please argue with me

>Conveniently not mentioning the gender breakdown of Trudeau's cabinet
Yes they are more inclined towards those kinds of jobs, I wasn't denying that. Just pointing out that the male role in the lives of the youth has been catastrophically undermined. We've all heard of the strong and heroic single mom, but we have never heard of the strong, heroic single dad.

tldr: dads first, females in career positions second.

Oh Jesus Christ I would love for Kubrick to lurch out of the grave and kick your sorry ass back to Sup Forums! Shut the fuck up you're worried about completely the wrong thing and if I even deigned to look up male to female ratio in the Canadian Government it would probably refute your point completely, fucking stupid moron with Mommy issues.

Still waiting on your counter argument bud, that sure wasn't one.

You flunked out of college because of a lack of responsibility and personal shittiness. I smoke too and have 19 completed courses a 4.0 cumulative gpa. I'm not bragging, if I can do it anyone can. Get back at it. Smoke a couple hits and then go do assignments and study. It's so relaxing and enjoyable. Get to it user, I know you can be successful. Use the weed as a tool and not a hindrance.

But did you flunk out of college because of video games? I flunked out of college because of video games.

Still waiting. Either tell me why I'm wrong or concede, no shame in losing an argument bub. Dated reaction images won't save you.

Die in hell you scum sucking insect. I find more noble things stuck to the bottom of my shoe, not to mention less trod upon, than your inner thoughts formed to words. What a sobbing subordinate wretch you are.

i dropped out after first year and i'd blame weed for like one fifth of the reasons that happened

Someone wants validation Jesus man.

Also not the faggot you're arguing with

Are you people even aware of what an argument is? Make one or concede.

Tell me why I'm wrong.

how original.

You stopped arguing when you spouted unsubstantiated opinions for the sake of being an annoying faggot. I don't believe you about the matriarchy of Canada and I don't believe you have evidence or even a decent rhetorical assertion to back your claim up. Sad, poorly educated little monkey.

I don't known if you are or not, frankly I don't care, you were just acting like a little rejected bitch who never got that text back after giving up your virginity.

That's a metaphor I know you're still a virgin.

you need to be either hypocritical or never even tried weed before.
I smoke shit for over 5 years now and i will be an teacher.
believe me or not, when i smoke some blue berry yum yum, i always want to do something instead of being a lazy fuckwitt.

Good day u dipshit

>I don't believe you about the matriarchy of Canada

Here are two links since your dumb ass doesn't feel like using google.

theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/04/canada-cabinet-gender-diversity-justin-trudeau

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/justin-trudeau-cabinet-list-2017/article33561688/

Any other questions?

>ad hominem
The true mark of an intellectual, I truly am not worthy. Still waiting on an argument against my points though smart guy.

Hmm I wonder who's behind this post...watch your back after this is all over, your employers may find you more useful dead than alive.

Were you social on campus? In any clubs or group studies? Lived alone or with roomies? Gf and social life? Job

Im in the same boat. Prob try for tech school. Smoked a lot and had little motivation. Lived alone for like 1.5 yrs. Only part of parkour club. Tried academic clubs but that shit was just too phony for me and some required volunteering. The fuck am I about to do something for free for anyone?
Studied in a group maybe once but bc class was small. Had plenty of girls I could’ve gone for that I knew I had a chance with but made up excuses as to why I wasn’t deserving or they didn’t cut it. Pretty much was just work and school. Nothing else. Bored and alone more than often

I'm terrified and still waiting on you to tell me why I'm wrong.

Sup Forums is that way --->
faggot

Just wanting someone to tell me why I'm wrong, not sure what's taking so long.

Firstly it's homonym.

And secondly a homonym is one or more words that are spelled the same but pronounced differently,

I need to Google that because I'm not a fucking moron.

Stop trying to act intelligent and just go back to your colouring book.

Idk man, maybe. Now that Im older I feel like parents shouldn’t force college onto their kids. Unless you’ve had a burning passion to do something your whole life, and/or always made A’s and B’s, people should try for other options. Non science and math intensive degrees don’t count tho, since any simple minded fool with enough motivation can accomplish.
Especially when you’re first gen college in your family and they have no idea about how the system works. Its forcing a path onto someone that doesn’t know better. High School really should either explain more what college is like or give kids a chance to see what other optiona may be fit for them.

There you go
You're wrong because you don't know the difference between homonym and metaphor.

You're wrong because you're only drawing from one source

And you're wrong because you can't spell even the simplest of words.

All three examples are drawn from facts.

No, you aren't terrified now. When the uncertain times come and your value turns into a liability, you will be. I feel bad for you. You must live in a fucked up place to be reduced to this.

No you didn't. Fucking false flag shills.

Although ironically I missed the word don't.

>Firstly it's homonym.
Nope, it's not. Sorry

>I need to Google that because I'm not a fucking moron.
Strange logic you've got there. Still not seeing an argument as to why I'm wrong.

>You're wrong because you don't know the difference between homonym and metaphor.
oh boy

>You're wrong because you're only drawing from one source

>You're wrong because you're only drawing from one source
Two actually, ya see the two links? I know the internet is hard but you'll figure it out eventually.

Weird how you keep insulting me instead of addressing my points, wonder why that is.

Hit the nail right on the head. OP stop projecting it onto others you faggot.

There wasn't a single insult in that post, just observation and honest pity.

kys you faggots

Engineering can be a waste too. Unless its mechanical or electirical its shit.

I smoke up to half a gram of live resin a day and have straight A's.

you're a god damn retard, probably fried your brain from smoking too much pesticide laced mids.

Sorry we're shitting up the thread, blame Putin. And then suck my dick.

You gonna tell me why I'm wrong at some point? This is getting boring even for Sup Forumstards

Yeah I also dropped out of college because the north star Polaris in the constellation Ursa Minor did not align properly, so it can't possibly be my fault.

honestly someone who spends this much money on weed and doesn't grow or sell a little bit deserves to get custie'd really hard.

The leader of Canada is a man.

I can admit when I made a mistake however I have just googled to make sure
When you have a grasp of basic English get back to me and really, it is homonym you might wanna stop now pic related it's you being wrong

Only saw one source for the guardian sorry I'm not begging for people to read my posts,

Please just put the shovel down and stop digging and you might want to learn to count

Yes, now tell me about his cabinet.

None of the above . I smoke more than op as well and full time (3 yearz now) gpa hasnt droped under 3.7 . Theres smart people that smoke weed and dumb people that smoke weed.

>Oh thank god he finally misspelled a word so I don't have to actually address his arguments and can now just dwell on the fact he misspelled a word god I'm so smart

it's extremely annoying both ways, how some people act like weed made them into a Intellectual God Among Men, and others who blame literally everything that goes wrong in their lives on weed. just fucking grow up and own up to your faults.

I'm not interested in his cabinet. A man holds the highest position of power in the country, therefore the country is not a matriarchy. Please tell me, when did you start believing Canada is a matriarchal society?

>projecting

>What is separation of powers
You apparently don't understand the difference between a republic and a dictatorship. I'd tell you about governments that typically don't result in shit holes but that would apparently be too difficult for your inferior nigger mind to grasp.

What? That post reads like a fart that accidentally turned into a shit.

Lol how dude? I started smoking in the eighth grade and still passed my shit

It isn't my fault if you can't understand the things you read.

You didn't just misspell it, you got the meaning of the word mixed up with metaphor. It's the whole reason you started replies to my comments, you tried being clever and you were wrong consistently on all parts.
You might wanna look up hypocrite too as I missed the word don't and you jumped on that like a starving Ethiopian,

Glad to see when you're wrong you start picking at trivial parts of messages though.
Enjoy being wrong about everything, and proving to the world that you're a sulky little bitch who doesn't know his arsehole from his elbow. GGWP Better luck next time

You have no motivation, stoner or not. Your life would look the same with or without the weed. Stop trying to blame something that isnt causing your life to be miserable.

You are the issue, you are the solútion.. wake up