It is incredibly important that we collectively acknowledge what an ass-eater this guy is. Say something bad about him

It is incredibly important that we collectively acknowledge what an ass-eater this guy is. Say something bad about him.

shitting on the street of the internet

I hate his tie

Bet his white neighbors hate him they probably wonder if he's the one taking shits in their driveways.

That's good. I also dislike his clothes, but not as much as his stupid face.

hes poo

Hes brown.

he ok

found his articulate outdoor shitting relative

It looks like a monkey took a shit and out come Ajut pitti

describe to me how your life is different since pres. nig nog's beloved shit was reversed. you know, the shit that didn't even exist before 2015

That Ansari Aziz cuck.

i poopsmoked butthash with him long ago back in high school
he was always a pretty gregarious and what not type of guy
we once touched wieners and it wasn't even a big deal to him
pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

I love this idiotic argument. It's the same idea behind the ACA. Shit was getting bad, so things had to be done. Simple as that. The "free" market couldn't regulate itself and preyed upon us, the consumer, to make a bigger profit, so big bad government had to step in to stop this shit, just like every other fucking time in US history that capitalism has failed the working people.

ITT deja vu
found his articulate outdoor shitting relative

Who is his dentist? I’m looking for a new one

well, this buttsuckers shit hasnt really hit yet

no way! Parsons Senior?

go suck a log of shit outta Andy Sixx's ass for all i care
hells yeah my nigger!

his dentist was provided to him free of charge by the same people who dont want you to have any rights

It hasnt, they just cant admit that their sky is falling bullshit is just bullshit.
The ACA has been a massive failure. My premium has tripled and my deductible has quadrupled.
>Shit was getting bad,
Like? Oh thats right nothing.

The Dems and their free healthcare?
Stop being a faggot and turning this fun thead into pol

yeaaa, me and him copulated each other's ass a couple of times and yea he's pretty nice guy
did you know that he has already really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>me and him copulated each other's ass a couple of times
shit nigger, i wish i could've copulated each other's anus back in the gym's showers
>he's pretty nice guy
yes he is my good nigger
>did you know that he has already really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
yeah nigger i was there that day, shit was unreal as pope's feces

We're sorry to view this reply please upgrade to the premium social media package!

Limited time offer: $5.95/mo*

*for first three months, variable rates and fees apply

No one ever said that the changes would happen over night. You and I don't know what changes will come because they haven't happened yet. But if Netflix was being slowed before by competetive ISPs or being held ransom over speeds that they would show favoritism to other streaming sites then you can logically guess that it will likely happen again. Why would they fight so hard to get this done if it didn't benefit them in some way? When they do make these changes, you'll hate them as much as I do, but I bet you wont have the balls to tell anyone you disagreed with (liberals) they were right.

So we will be free of you because you won’t pay up?

Hypothetical and gay.

He’s got a nice smile!

Did I do it?

Underrated

Do you people really want this ass to be free on the internet with no harassment whatsoever?

yup, fuck paying for this shit

this guy is a dog felcher

I’d pay 5$ to call him a gay. 6.95$ and a 3$ speed upgrade to call him a faggot

Bitch about pajeet. Talk to me when you’re old enough to pay your own cell phone bill

richfags excited to have their bills go up
just another bragging point
but there wont nearly be as much content available
paying more for less, thats whats gonna happen

stay mad kid

I just square cashed pajeet to be able to say

is a faggot

> calling user a child really made me feel better about myself

You make a horrible psychiatrist.

You retards cant come up with one single example I cant easily defeat on how to charge me more for certain content unless its strictly data based.

Ill preempt you here:
end to end encryption, tor/vpn. Your ISP won't have any idea where youre going or what youre doing. There are literally hundreds of very accessible ways to beat any sort of block now.

>this. is a glitch, or what?

So few posts. So many more to go to make this lame thread 404

his dad gay

/thread

he sucks lowell mcwirelesses balls on a regular basis