Tips for visiting Poland

There was a thread by some fellow US user who was planning a trip to Polan but it 404'd before I've managed to post. So I just copy paste here in case he's still reading or anyone else interested:

Vidrel, best Poland's showcase available:
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ6XD1-26w0

Op if you're looking for an adventure you need to see the following:
>Eastern Poland
just for the nature and lulz, if you're up for the Witcher 3 landscapes and shit, go to BIalowieza forest which is just on the Belarussian border, visit Bialystok, Tykocin, Kruszyniany for much cultural and religious diversity
>Mazury
our national lakeside, much to do there and if the weather's good you gonna love it
>Bieszczady
our most less populated highland area close to Ukraine, beautiful views and nicely spent time regardless weather
>Warsaw
capital, pretty much as any western city, you can use it as basecamp for exploring Eastern Poland and Mazury
>Cracow
much history, culture etc. overpriced, still a must see if you're in Poland. Basically just next to Auschwitz and Wieliczka
>Jura Krakowsko-Czestochowska
Another highland, more populated than BIeszczady but still very beautiful
>Tatry
our highest mountains, medicore imho but still worth seeing and not far away from Cracow

if you plan going north from Warsaw or west from Mazury then you have Gdansk and our seaside - worth seeing.

And from the Eastern Polan:
youtu.be/nhSoQ7KmWzk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fc_4510fgU
youtu.be/Qbu_FRg8vuU
youtu.be/nMwv_ByBqeo
roksa.pl/
odloty.pl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also: don't be black, muslim or liberal

poland is an honorary kebab remover

bump for more nice poland

youtube.com/watch?v=-fc_4510fgU

>ukraine

no such thing

a bit of Polan from the drone
youtu.be/Qbu_FRg8vuU

also when in Poland, remember to insult Pope John Paul II

I like what I watch here

thanks, bumping for the very last time

I like Poland

bump

obligatory
youtu.be/nMwv_ByBqeo

Cracow overpriced, are you kidding me, white male? How cheap it must be in other parts of Poland. I was there a few months ago and it was quite cheap tbqh.

And Wieliczka is super cool! Missed Auschwitz because of swieto!

Based polan can I as a light skinned, tall, American of Mexican descent visit polan without having to worry about being mistaken for rapefugee and being killed? I've been told I look southern European much more than Mexican

OP from last thread, Thank you for this. Also I am of Polish descent and would appreciate advice on whether or not I should move to Poland (I am first generation)

as along as you're not black it's gonna be fine, no need to worry. Even as black nothing would probably happen, it's not like in the 90's as still many picture. of course you won't have much privilege as a black but as long as you know that nothing bad ever happens to tanned people in Poland (except of Nowa Huta kurwa maczeta but that applies to Poles as well)

Thank you polan

if you plan moving the definitely see a video from this post, a US guy who moved to Polan few years ago and got the citizenship. If you lived for a few years in any western country I think Polan may be a nice place to settle, I'm currently living in Germany, enjoy it but will probably come back in the future. If you have 2000usd nett month income you can basically live on a very good level everywhere in Poland.

>wanting foreigners in your country
kek Poles are cucks just too poor to get cucked properly

As a brown spic, can I visit Poland and not get mistaken for kebab?

you can, in general Poles have absolutely nothing against medicore kebabs like Turks as they can be confused with Spanians, Greeks, Italians etc. so noone gives a shit. You can always say you come from Brasil and become an ultimate bro to 99% of population (and fuck girls instantly)

Let's cut to the chase. Where do you find the best prostitutes?

the best:
>Warsaw, Cracow, Wroclaw, Poznan (in that order)
the worse:
>Bialystok, Lublin, Szczecin, Gdansk (in that order)

But OP, wouldn't it be easier to find a girl in those cities and just use social engineering for the night? I heard women in Polish cities are easy.

btw to save your time:
roksa.pl/
odloty.pl/
all you'll ever need in that matter

of course it's better, if you come from any western country, have 6/10 looks and some social skills, picking up a chick in a club is like playing on easy with cheats

what if I am Hungarian, does that give me extra points?

Puerto Ricans don't even look like kebabs.

t. live in city with 60% spic population

I don't think so unfortunately but still polak wegier dwa bratanki egeszege :^)

Does it bring pleasure whoring them out?

I am considering eastern europe. But i'd like to see if white people can fix america first by electing trump before I abandon ship entirely.

Anonki, w lipcu lece do Polski i bede przebywal w Krakowie. Dajcie linki na najlepsze dziwki.

>roksa.pl/
>odloty.pl/

napisz na vichenie tam sa zaprawione osoby w divach t. nietrzymajacy here xd ale za hajsy z ameryki wez sobie jakies 2 niby lesby i bzikaj

you could also consider Vilnus in Lithuania, or western Lithuania in general. imho the most beautiful landscapes, scarcely populated, clean air

Idź na dziwki i wspieraj islamizację Europy. Bys do Koscioła poszedł jak kurwa porządny Polak, a nie degenerat i libertyn

>But i'd like to see if white people can fix america first by electing trump
You honestly are stupid enough to think that the problems in the USA are so trivial that one stupid election will change anything? And especially Trump?

Dude, your country will need decades if not more than a century to be fixed. Think of all those lefties of younger generation that will replace old lefties in central offices and universities. Get any sense of realism

It is a cultural collapse that is going on in the USA, not some trivial choices made by that or the other government

twoj kurwa wykop jest tam, nie zasmiecaj jakosciowego freda swoim foliarstwem politycznym raku

A ty jestes jakims pyszałkowatym chujem nu-male specjalistą od Polski? Smakujesz wszystkie alkohole, znasz wszystkie rodzaje piw, pozjadałes wszystkie rozumy i nawet wiesz gdzie na dziwki isc?xD

Oh patrzcie jaki jestem przebojowy

A i przypuszczam, że Sup Forums jednak jest własnie prędzej dla wykopków niż jakichs wyszczekanych nu-male

właśnie wróciłem z kościola dwie godziny temu

jestem degeneratem co se nie może poradzić z seksem

poplakales?

Trump is a step in the right direction, and by halting illegal immigration and stopping/massively lowering legal immigration the white demographic problem is lessened, and may improve.

You're also seeing sort of a cultural white resurgence that Trump has caused merely by being a massive cunt to everyone who isn't named Trump.

If America elects Clinton over Trump, then it shows we aren't even going to bother to try and fix our nation, and our demographics will likely be permanently fucked because she'll legalize 30 million shitskins and invite in millions more.

So yeah, I'm sticking around if Trump gets elected, and leaving if he doesn't.
Lithuania does sound nice. I'll be learning the language of wherever I go before I even move there, but I won't be making my decision until November anyways so I'm still sort of country shopping.

>Koscioł
nie dzienkuje

bump

Większośc Polaków za granicą chodzi do koscioła.

ja nie chodze

is it dangerus to visit as a russian? should i say im Ukrainian?

Nie rozumiem duje po polsku, KURWA.

Ale bog nie istnieje.

>tfw polish american

can i go back to my ancestral homeland and acquire polish pussy?

How practical I just saved this

Don't you have a bull to prep?

Just replace the ones doing the fucking with Ahmed and Mohammad and put Germany in the middle.

Increasing German birth rates. :^)

Pure disgrace. What is even wrong with people