The most annyoing overrated and obnoxious celebrity in 2018 is

The most annyoing overrated and obnoxious celebrity in 2018 is...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TH-1Ht1JS4
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1va7on/jennifer_lawrence_goes_from_saying_fatshaming/?st=jejxp446&sh=b669f899
independent.co.uk/news/people/news/jennifer-lawrence-on-making-out-with-christian-bale-he-s-fatman-not-batman-9056551.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RH7wMFrWYoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Couldn't agree more OP

What did she do now?

Very Overrated.Can't find anything special about her.She is rude to her fans too.

ITT: neckbeards irritated by the existence of bitches they would never get to breathe the same air as. In other news, OP is a faggot.

Media is shilling her hard as if therer is something very special about her.
Except for her nudes that were leaked here back in 2014,I fail to see what what is that?

You call this 10/10? Nigga please,my ex girlfriend was better

You link the comment then go off the rails going on about something I didn't say. Way to go numbnuts.

Like someone has to be 10/10 to be outta anyone here's reach.

Why are you defending you,you Autistic virgin?

High school drop out says she's gonna save our Democracy. Get fucked, cunt. Go back to being a paid whore for the jew.

Partly because it gets more wank material posted while this thread remains alive, and partly because if this is the best kind of thread you autists can come up with, then I'll get my entertainment out of you instead of the threads as I should be able to.

Also as for that ex mentioned earlier in the thread, J-Law has money and fame, already worth more of a damn than either that fuckboy or his ex.

linked wrong

Pass

she definitely gets my vote. i find absolutely nothing attractive about that bitch

Shes a sloppy bipolar mess thats why i like her

Didnt knlw your ex gf was a millionaire

Was about to say the same thing lol

Lil Wayne had money and fame, too. You sound kinda Jewish

Amy shumer is still the most overrated obnoxious celebrity. Prove me wrong.
/thread

Both are femin*st cunts

ITT: virgins bitch about what woman they hate the most

Are you supposed to be her boyfriend?

Celebrities browse this site, asshat

Is that you Jennifer??? Damn

No, I'm just not a right-wing misogynist who can't handle female opinions

Fuck off, incel

She's the female Matt Damon.

Why don't you tell that to your fellow left wing sexual predators in Hollywood?

Followed closely by Emma Watson.

Left wing ! Right wing ! Left ! Right !

Shut up with your dumb bandwagon ass. Use the word snowflake too you fucking faggot

evidence?

Jennifer complains about equal pay.
Well how about we trade places ha Jen? You work my job and I work yours,you got payed 8 dollars on hour and I got leading role in Hunger Games?
Sounds fair enough you spoiled bitch?

she was always overrated, not just now. her 'acting' is just bad, she is a bitch in person, and imho she is not even a good looking woman. I mean I'd bang that body, but her face is hideos without makeup

So what's wrong with these girls? Do they believe the earth is round?

MORE OF THIS!!

''Jennifer Lawrence is very rude to her fans''
youtube.com/watch?v=6TH-1Ht1JS4

how it is you only got 8 dollars on hour?

Cuck

>liberals asking for evidence

That's the only gif I have, but there are images.

am i the only guy here that likes his girls without makeup? i want no paint, no fake smell, i want woman, plain and simple.

I also prefer that, most of the time. I am an advocate of natural looks, for most, unless there are glaring appearances that could be corrected to make them look more normal/attractive.

A nude with support from a bra is considered cheating

HILLARY?

My ex-wife fit this category. The one time I saw her with makeup was after the separation and she looked like a 12-year old whore.

I'd say shes an 8

We respect your feelings as a woman

no i wanted amo
ficken douche

my first wife was just natually beautiful. she was basically emma watson but with red hair and she could tan like all fuck. i think there was a nigger in the woodpile somewhere. anyway, she didn't have to wear a fucking lick of makeup, but she did do some of the mud type rouge, i don't remember what it's called, the dirt stuff. god she was hot as fuck. too bad she was unlivable with. god the fucking ass on that girl. it was almost worth staying with her just for that fine ass.

up yours pal

Pics and nudes my good sir

looks like every girl that i want to fuck that i see in the grocery store. i'm down with that.

sorry man, this was back before everybody carried a camera everywhere they went. i'm from the era of Polaroid

Something tells me she's probably gonna age badly

no worse than any other female. they all kinda age bad

My Boss is a jerk

''It's okay to fat-shame guys.I mean Men deserve it! And it's not the same as doing it to Girls because I know how it feelz and it's not the same, ok?''-Jennifer Lawrence

source of quote?

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1va7on/jennifer_lawrence_goes_from_saying_fatshaming/?st=jejxp446&sh=b669f899

Back in the 80's they used to dress guys up to play ugly women or girls.

>the redditpill

independent.co.uk/news/people/news/jennifer-lawrence-on-making-out-with-christian-bale-he-s-fatman-not-batman-9056551.html

Went crazy and no interest in her. I'll look at her nudes that's all

Didnt she call Christian Bale "fat man"? when working on that shitty movie?
I wonder what she'd call him on the Machinist.
gets the noggin joggin'

>Christian Bale
>the Machinist
i don't really like actors, i think they are shit. but this guy is the man. that bitch doesn't deserve to stand in the same air as him.

Pewdiepie owns Jennifer Lawrence for anti Trump comments

youtube.com/watch?v=RH7wMFrWYoA

The cunt blamed trump for tornadoes!

That quote appears nowhere in that article. Stop digging.

That's literally what she said

i liked the part in the book where he cut her legs off with a garden saw then showed them to her before she bled out. that was cool

Oh lol, even got pedro

Hurrr hurrr it'a Trump's fault hurricans created by nature happened and fires started by teenagers.He doesn't believe in science! Because not only (((global warming))) myth but hurricans too are product of humans!

like this?

naw, in the book she's laying down in the floor of his apartment. you have read the book haven't you?

In 30-40 years Emma Watson = George Soros/Palpatine?

jesus god dude, in 40 years we'll all look like that

OK. Maybe she might look like that sooner, perhaps within 15 years?

me dispiace. Non capisco.

not sure. how can you predict something like that? unless hard drugs are involved, i can't predict

Yes I do. 10/10.

i don't get this. why do you peole think she is so fucking hot? she's a maybe 4/19 and a acter whore to boot. i'd fuck her but only a little. what the fuck guys

Too small boobs

Do you mean 'American Psycho"?

Ellen Degeneres?

LOL

yes, but remember, the book was way better

no, the machinist, you marroooon

Those beautiful eyes

In thr bbbok he cuts legs off?

ok, let's get this straight. in the american sicko movie he cuts his ex girlfriends legs off with a garden weasel. in the machinist, he gets his coworkers arm cut off in a lathe.

ok, can we all get this straight now???