Tl;dr: an old classmate of mine committed suicide because I said he touched my breast

>tl;dr: an old classmate of mine committed suicide because I said he touched my breast.

It was a college dance class. We had to have partners for the remainder of term, and practice our final dance for grade. The partner I had was very quiet, and soft spoken. He was really nice. Enough that although most people never really had much conversation with him, they'd still walk away thinking he was the nicest person ever.

But communication between us was rocky. We almost never got to practice our dance, because he would never text me a time and place. It's like he pushed the burden of communication onto me. It was just so unnerving that he'd never bother getting in touch first. It was really important for me to get an A. And I had no idea how to get that through.

One night, when we finally did get a chance to practice, during one of turns, he accidentally touched my breast. He apologized, and I knew it wasn't intentional. But this was just after the college instituted new sexual misconduct policies to make it easier to report. So I took this opportunity and told our instructor. I tried everything make it clear that it wasn't intentional, but I still wasn't comfortable with him as my partner. The instructor said he would talk to him, and I got a new partner shortly after.

Suddenly, he never showed up for class again. Almost everybody wondered what happened; he never told anyone. Overtime, I heard that he dropped out, became more reclusive, stopped talking to his friends, and started drinking more at his job. Eventually I heard of his suicide, and I didn't know what to make of it. Just felt a surge of anxiety; not sure why at the time. I tried to convince myself I had nothing to do with it.

>Part 2, since I ran out of room:
In the time since, I got back in touch with our former classmates, and went dancing. Only a few heard of his death. I started talking to a girl who apparently saw him just before he died. According to her, he looked like he was getting worse. He mentioned about what happened between me and him, and she asked if I was the same [name] he used. I froze for a bit, sweating, but said yes. Apparently, even after all this time, this was one of things he was down about. Visibly depressed, as she told me. But she didn't think it would go this far.

Another classmate, whom he apparently talked to after he left, knew the inner details of what happened. He was originally hesitant to tell me, but showed me the last text messages he had with the deceased. I don't know how to describe it, but let's say I didn't think you could portray a panic attack so well through text message. And pretty much the bulk of the messages was dwelling over what happened between us. As in, I don't understand how somebody could dwell this much over it.

The deceased started to distance himself from everbody after that meltdown. Just co

nice work OP you cunt
if you wanted an A you should of let him
get it out of his system
maybe even a quick knee trembler
human life is worth more than this

why is touching a little titty such a big deal? if it's an accident then leave it at that. oh wait too late

Pro tip: Don't report people who didn't intend their accidents you dirty snitch.

kill yourself op its the only way to balance things out

well
that was sad
now you gotta live up with that
just don't kill yourself too in the end

I hope you got the A.
It cost someone their life
so it better be worth it.

Wrong.

Honestly, cunts like you are why I'm afraid to even talk to girls. I hope you learned something from this experience.

>The deceased
Way to distance yourself

why?

You caused his suicide. Youre a little PUSSY that made a mountain out of a mole hill. Its fucking dancing god dammit your bodies ARE ON EACH OTHER and he apologized ! Kill your self, i hope you think about this till you die bitch

Now now, the bitch doesn't deserve to die, but she deserves to survive a suicide attempt and experience what it's like to be in a pit like the guy she let down

she must live with the guilt as long as possible
basically

You posted this yesterday, go get a fucking job you loser

Nope, he DIED he didnt get a shit attempt. She deserves to die.

I've survived a couple suicide attempts. You just feel strangely elated and full of life for a few weeks after.

don't do it user

I like bait. Baity bait bait, down in my belly.

Nobody deserves to die. Bitchface McOP doesn't deserve to die as long as she learns the pain he went through in his final breathing moments so she can become a better person than she is.

kys to make it right, troll

Nobody deserves to die ? Ermmmmm

As long as someone learns from their mistakes, they don't deserve to die

>Sup Forums - Random
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>[Post a Reply]
i hope your womb is barren and you perish before your time. cunt.

is everyone just going to ignore the part where this ends mid-word?

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.

fucking kill yourself op you dirty witch, people like you deserve to rot.

'tis pasta.

So if a rapist child murderer learned from their mistakes they shouldnt die ? You sound very spoon fed

pretty sure this is a larp, but i'll respond anyways

this kid was a massive pussy, even worse then me. but you are also a massive bitch. being a massive bitch to a massive pussy is going to lead to these kind of scenarios. if it was me i would just withdraw from society and basically never speak to or interact with a woman again.

but lets face it, this is what you wanted. it's what all you chicks want. you want every beta male to die so you can be all alone with chad and not have to look at weak males existing in your world. its what women live for, to weed out the weak from society. so this was a success for you

by snitching you made this an issue, hope you'll have his death on your conscience

she deserves her tongue cut off, at the very least.

Maybe Candlejack got h

hot take of the day ladies and gentlemen

I agree that she deserves to get her tongue cut off and if she does this again but with writing, she deserves to have her dominant hand amputated

A bitch boy is dead.
I feel no pity for someone so emotionally weak.

she didn't learn from her mistake, all she learned was that she has the power to bully beta males until they kill themselves. she's going to use this power every chance she gets now. and she's going to talk like she feels guilty about it while in reality she's really just gloating. coming her to gloat is like her victory lap.

Best post

Bait. No woman would come on Sup Forums to type all this shit up. If this is real tho, you're a cunt. Its obvious he had anxiety or some mental problems if hes really shy all the time. He probably thought he was gonna be scrutinized and have a record of sexual misconduct. You signed up for a dance class, and didn't expect some mistakes? You fucking females take your empowerment campaings too far sometimes. Actually most of the time.

Yes. We don't care. OP is a cunt and should kill herself.

if he was a chad then there wouldn't be a problem. she would blush and enjoy it and then she would maybe softly brush her hand against his crotch as an "accident" while smiling at chad. chad would grab her by the ass and they would make out. but since it was a shy beta male that accidentally brushed against her she wanted him dead.

So you were so concerned about getting an A you used an accident to manipulate policy and force a change. You’re so self involved it never occurred to you someone would be permanently branded a sexual predator, affecting employment, housing and many personal freedoms.

You are the reason there is still misogyny and rape in the world. You are the woman we want to hate fuck because you are the problem.

Go home, get knocked up and get your stupid unthinking inconsiderate ass in the kitchen where your foolish ideas can’t spread and ruin the lives of real people.

hate fuck? she's terrifying i couldn't even get it up. i would just leave the room every time i saw her.

Well.. what do we expect out of a woman? They see an opportunity to fuck someone and they just take it, i hope the thrill was worthy, try killing another one, proving the point that women simply have way too much undeserved power

lmao EVERY SINGLE REPLY here is an incel douche

you should all kindly kill yourselves, legit - if some fag was so mentally weak that he an heroed over this then yes, its a tradgedy but its in no way her fault

i can feel the white hot butthurt in the comments, every c bomb you drop is drowned out by the chad keks all around the world

you are all faggots

kind regards

John - part white knight part chad

ps pic related, its my bitch (CA$H)

A bunch of retarded niggers just swallowing the bait as hard as they can, neat

why do people lie? like what was the point of writing this? how come the story isn't green text? fuck me. I'm done with Sup Forums. fucking niggers

Lol fr

Looks like she’s everyone’s girl.

You are a shitty person kys.

>ps pic related, its my bitch (CA$H)

found the under-aged white knight cuck.

>2018
>still no knowledge that people can reverse image search
>13 year old keyboard hero

>apoLOGized

o...dis be bait.

You're a murderer

Well thats one notch for the belt, ain't it OP?

Fake/gay sage faggot nigger tits+timestamp or get the bananan

Lol

Why are we blaming her instead of the campus authorities?

Kill yourself you piece of shit.

Well you're a cunt now aren't you, it was your fault you cunt.

heh, yeah, people think there won't be payback, there will be and it will be untastefully late and out of fashion just like this wave of payback, humanity does this to itself - but fuck you, I get to be attack this round and I only live one life so get ready for that darth vader shit

>incel

lol stay away from reddit if you value your sanity, when you make a ball pit with a label that says "only this specific type of loser gets in this box" you end up in the ultimate hugbox, get away from the gas centrifuge of isotopically pure confirmation bias faggot shit and do like...anything else, cutting yourself would be healthier