Hello

Hello.

how's it going?

Hi OP.

Is it me you're looking for

Hello.

Not bad. It's good to be properly appreciated.

Or maybe properly recognized would be a better word.

I can see it in your eyes

:)

Hey dude

jack tripper from three's company?

All those mortal's surviving birth
Upon facing maturity,
Take inventory of their worth
To prevailing society.
Choosing values becomes a task;
Oneself must seek satisfaction.
The selected route will unmask
Character when plans take action.
Accepting some work to perform
At fixed pay, but promise for more,
Is a recognized social norm,
As is decorum, seeking lore.
Achieving while others lifting
Should be cause for deserving fame.
Leisure tempts excitement seeking,
What's right and expected seems tame.
"Jessie James" has been seen by all,
And "Son of Sam" has an author.
Others now feel temptations call.
Sacramento should make an offer.
To make a movie of my life
That will pay for my planned exile.
Just now I' d like to add the wife
Of a Mafia lord to my file.
Your East Area Rapist
And deserving pest.
See you in the press or on T.V.

Konichiwa こにちわ

Thats funny cause I thought the same shit ! Tip of the hat to you..

bro you nigger?

I can see it in your smile.

imma pest

Well if it isn't the baby dick killer.

Mad is the word that reminds me of 6th grade. I hated that year

I wish I had know what was going to be going on during my 6th grade year, the last and worst years of elementary school. Mad is the word that remains in my head about my dreadful year as a 6th grader. My madness was one that was caused by disappointments that hurt me very much. Disappointments from my teacher such as field trips that were planned and then cancelled. My 6th grade teacher gave me a lot of disappointments that made me very mad and made me built a state of hatred in my heart, no one ever let me down that hard before and I never "hated anyone" as much as I did him. Disappointment wasn't the only reason that made me mad in my sixth grade class, another was getting in trouble at school especially talking thats what really bugged me was writing sentences, those awful sentence that my teacher made

me write, hours and hours I'd sit and write 50-100-150 sentence day and night I write those dreadful paragraphs which embarrassed me and more important it made me ashamed of myself which in turn, deepdown inside made me realize that writing sentance wasn't fair, it wasn't fair to make me suffer like that, it just wasn't fair to make me sit and wright until my bones ached, until my hand felt ever horrid pain it ever had and as I wrote, I got mader and mader until I cried, I cried because I was ashamed I cried because I was discusted I cried because I was mad and I cried for myself, kid who kept on having to write those dame sentances. My angriness from sixth grade will scar my memory for life and I will be ashamed of my sixth grade year forever

*disgusted
*damn

Learn to spell short dick.

Bro fuck out of here. You would be 75 if you were really the killer, youre just an edgy cunt m8

lol

He'd be about 60 and Sup Forums is the one place I can imagine a midget dick asshole like this would hang out.

Luv u.

That's not accurate. If I were 75 now, I would have been in my 30s at the time.

Aaaaaay Macarena

Yeah but you've been dead for 20 years. Hell one woman nearly overpowered you on her own because you were a little manlet.
This guy broke into the wrong home and is buried under someone's back garden.

So why did you quit?

tip of the hat, good sir!

Doesn't mean you're not trying to hard and are clearly a fat loser playing make believe. gtfo with your roleplaying bullshit

Men were becoming a bigger and bigger problem. Gregory Sanchez was a problem. Husbands around Sacramento were all pussies.

I was wondering who the president / vice president, and the few lower degenerates under them are? I believe it is time we stand up ( the person ) and do what is right ( take back our complete freedom of speech, what else, perhaps our literal freedom of choice?

So I say with the force that Sup Forums can have sometimes, things become possible, all i am saying is it is time we come together and revolt, we have all sorts of people on this board that have all sorts of specialties, and so together we can do things of unimaginable lengths.

the bastard highers at the top will inevitably die, and they are afraid of that; which is why they do not want us to say what we feel; afraid that we are soon to realize as a whole, and come together as a community, and these atrocious fools will be put to sleep.

my last question is, how the fuck do we do this?

the children, new generations have been lied to, have succumb to the blindfolds that have been put upon their eyes. their ears have been stuff with years of earwax

the only direction they know, is straight in front of them, their noses, against each others assholes.

wake up, or you will find that you will never wake up.

open your eyes,
the universe, the particles that make you,

you are energy flowing, and waving.

its your choice, not mine, not any presidents, not any governments. your voice is here and now, and not in the future, and never was in the past. love you.