What wäs his fücking problemhiem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlXY0AJBtio
youtube.com/watch?v=zo-gVABg9Mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fiddle faddle her widdle waddle

He was a pedophile

Degenerates of his kind aren't allowed in this world

you don't know how these threads work, don't you user, please learn2meme before you shitpost

Dude, seriously? He molested that girl...

Did he? I did find it really odd how he almost never actually denied it. People would ask him all the time and he'd usually just give them a look, or dodge the question. Was it supposed to be ambiguous? I felt like the writer was just trying too hard to be "subtle," when any real person would be on the roof of his house shouting "I DIDN'T FUCKING TOUCH HER YOU IDIOTS"

I literally never got the idea that he touched her and I don't think it was the writer's intention to be "subtle".

Also did you miss the part when he went to Theo's house and said he didn't do it to his face?

I always got the impression he did nothing to her and I thought that was obvious enough from watching it.

No I think he was trying to be calm at first, he did throw that chick out of his house for implying he did it.

My gf is majoring in psychology. We watched this film together, and discussed it afterwards. Naturally, I immediately jumped to the defense of Mads and questioned the political state of the Danish people and what could lead them to such behavior. But my gf countered that regardless of Lucas's innocence, he was to be deemed guilty, as young children need to be heard and listened to to develop emotionally, and thus as a white man, Lucas deserves to suffer over a young child. Children must be protected at all costs, is something she stressed. Hard to argue with, I'd say.

>children should be encouraged to lie
>Mads deserves to be punished because of his race
Hope you broke up with her because those morals are fucked.

Sure but killing his dog and shit is grounds for going completely postal. A dog is pretty much a child, they are innocent creatures. Especially his sweet doggo

This

Kim Larsen.
youtube.com/watch?v=OlXY0AJBtio

>falling for the bait
>falling for the bait AND agreeing with it

Don't ever tell me how to meme again, I can meme into your mind and have done so, with ease.

are you autistic?
he realized denying it wouldn't help since people already made up their mind about him being a pedophile, so he was already fucked.
Someone even tried to kill him in the end because even though he was proven innocent, the accusation alone has tainted him in people's eyes

>Papirsklip

Worst song.

youtube.com/watch?v=zo-gVABg9Mk

He...
He literally denies it like four times, there's no indication he did it, and him having done it would undermine the entire fucking theme of the movie.

>Worst song.

They all are...

Being a man is suffering.

It used to be better. We used to be respected and loved. But then feminism and Sexual Liberation happened.

I'm a 6 year old lurker and this is my first post ever. He was acting like a rapist whenever they get caught. He resorted to using gimmicky shit like never blinking when telling the truth (something that can easily be taught). And lo and behold it worked. Goodbye.

What a bunch of utter pleb degenerates in this thread.
You can't discuss any actual filmmaking element from a movie.

The only post you are missing out is "BUT WHO WAS THE SHOOTER OMG" to max out the pleb quota.

(((Vinterberg)))

Your wife's son would be proud of his mother

äk hiem dans del köterle in der tötervan der haans.

I haven't seen this movie