ITT: The best Girl Scout cookie. DISCUSS

ITT: The best Girl Scout cookie. DISCUSS
>pic related
Protip: all other choices are invalid

Coconut? You degenerate make me sick

I agree. Coconut is universally hated. That's how you know you have a sophisticated pallet and that you are better than everybody else.

>The best Girl Scout cookie

Girl Scout pussy

It's awesome. I bet you like those damned lemonade cookies, you fag.

>coconut
bitch please

These cookies are the bomb. Fuck everyone else and what they say. OP ain’t a fag this time

When you're right, you're right user. Caramel delights blow all other girl scout cookies out of the water.

>Coconut is universally hated
I don't hate it, your premise fails son. Eat one.

Any idea why they changed the name? They used to be called "Samoas"....and some of the boxes still say that.

We call these Tagalongs in my region (every region has a different bakery supplier and the coogies are slightly different or named differently) but yes, whatever you call them those fuckers are the bee's tits for sure.

I always wondered why the names were different.
They're still called Samoas where I live

see there are a number if different bakeries that make the cookies and the contract changes from year to year and by region, so the same cookies have 2 or 3 different names depending on where the contract goes

So many people with the "It's not the flavor, it's the texture" hack line. Buncha uncultured swines.

Nah bruv there's another bakery that makes GSC and they make caramel delites, they're a different shape and I think less coconutty or something along those lines. Like, the coconut caramel cookies made by ABC bakery are samoas and the ones by XYZ bakery are caramel delites

Ah, ok

>caramel delites
more like caramel de shites amirite

This is correct

Holy shit yes

I'm a boring sack of shit. These do me just fine.

So now they just contract with different bakeries? My daughter was in GS during girl scout cookie scandal. Have wondered what the fallout was, but never looked it up.
(The scandal. At the time only one bakery was allowed to make the cookies, and the GS were a captive customer. So the bakery took an unholy percentage of the sales.)

these are delicious user, don't feel bad. but yeah they lack the depth and refined taste of the taglong or samoa. at least you're not as downy as those powdered lemon bullshits.

These are the best. Unfortunate there are only two servings per box. (That is why the pack it as two tubes, right?)

OP is right. These are the best, anyone who says different is probably a tasteless fucking retard who puts ketchup in mashed potatoes.

hmm not sure where that situation is at now except I know for sure there are definitely 2 or 3 bakeries that make the cookies and the contract is fluid every year. I suppose the introduction of competition for the contract(s) put the leverage back to the GSA side. which is ironic because they now profit while practically enslaving the girls and their mothers to sell batches of cookies to make quotas.

They're all pretty disgusting.

Frozen thin mints

Pic related for the BEST girl scout cookies.

Gtfo degenerate

Fuck you faggot ass bitch, you put ketchup on your fries? Probably one of those sheeple cunts who "only drinks his bean water black" like an underdeveloped savage

I'm not gonna disrespect a chef at a restaurant, but if i make an extra 2lbs of tater mush with my steak.. bitch, I'm going in

Who the fuck are you?

Why is this happening?

No I don't even eat fries unless they're steak fries. I season those properly like you're supposed to, because my tastebuds aren't so devolved to need "muh salty tomato paste"