I want a good, thought out reason why you hate trans people

I want a good, thought out reason why you hate trans people.

Someone changing their body so that they are happy doesnt effect you at all, so why does it matter? All HTR and surgeries arent paid by your tax money, you arent dragged into their transition, and the chances of you coming across a transgender person and not even knowing it is pretty high.

>inb4 they will rape my daughter in the bathroom!!

The very large majority of trans people use the bathroom to pee etc (oh my god!! Who woulda thunkd?!?!) Not to harass or sexually assult you. In cases were you do hear of dudes going into the ladies room and attacking women, almost every time they are not actually transgender.

People also seem to forget about FtM trans men. In most discussions about trans issues, they are completely overlooked. Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EnNLDKdnD7A
youtube.com/watch?v=bYCwJ7abCZU
youtube.com/watch?v=gfw5O3qhTXo
transequality.org/know-your-rights/medicare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't hate them.

I don't approve of society sheltering and justifying mental illness.

They're just ill people and symptoms of an ill society. I don't hate them as much as pity them.

FtMs are a tiny fraction of all trannies too.

First post is best post

If they want to lie to themselves about being trans then fine but when they try to force me to believe their delusions then we have a problem

I'm MtF with a Mexican boyfriend.

Except they are paid by taxpayers' money here. And they all agree amongst themselves what to say to qualify for surgery. Disgusting hivemind.

And they still commit suicide anyway.

I hate most people in general. Any group of people that deems me wrong for not wanting to associate with them gives me more reason to dislike them. If I don't want to be around homosexuals, trannies, furries, kikes, niggers or whoever it's my own fucking choice. Piss off.

I don't hate them, but awful domestic experiences involving a former trans fiancée has left me with considerable personal distate for them.
However I still think they at least deserve whatever medical/psychiatric attention they are insured or can pay for, and bathrooms are the least of my concerns.

Spot on.

Mostly I object to people trying to push this stuff onto kids who are too young to really understand it

And have you ever had anything to do with an ftm? Fucking sjw with roid rage who wants to tell the world about every single new chest hair.

Fuck that

I don't hate the people. I hate the culture. If I disagree wth their views they more often than not "crusify" me as a bigot, misogynist, hate mongerer, racist, ect. They are forcing their views and their special snowflake life onto my lap and dance a little jig and shout "accept me." The culture is hypocritical and counter productive to a logical society since their reasoning is "feelings and emotions."

I feel sad for them, as I feel bad for schizophrenics.
But I feel so much rage when they teach children shit about gender.

youtube.com/watch?v=EnNLDKdnD7A

>Someone changing their body so that they are happy doesnt effect you at all, so why does it matter?
If people started cutting their arms off because it was a cool fad that made them feel special, would you support that too?

I am actually ftm

Why is that though? I think its good that children are educated on the subject, so that if they someday have those feelings they wont be left in the dark and confused

no you arent

>they are completely overlooked. Why is this?

cause FtMs arent seen as threatening masculinity, only MtFs are, so they are hated.
Also FtMs are often invisible due to T being way more effective.

This degenerate has what looks like underage friends, I want to puke.
youtube.com/watch?v=bYCwJ7abCZU

This is him before transitioning into a mannequin

youtube.com/watch?v=gfw5O3qhTXo

I suppose thats fair

>All HTR and surgeries arent paid by your tax money
Actually, they are.

you hang out with the dudes and fuck girls?

I dont think thats fair, its just how things are. I know an FtM, never seen him get shit for anything, I dont exactly get problems either, but people are way more careful around me when they know what I am.
but germany is pretty easymode socially anyway

I think the culture you are thinking of is mostly tumblr/teenagers. Though it would be nice to be accepted, as it feels a little shitty to be shunned by society

They teach gender ideology to 5 years old. "You can choose whatever gender you want". That's like increasing their suicide risk by 20 times.

Because they willingly ignore reality and they expect everyone else in existence to do the same.

Ignoring reality is a fundamentally dangerous thing to do and leads to a society of easily-manipulated fools (fedora example - look at all of religion).

The reason sucide is so high in the trans community is because people dont accept us. I am 100% certain the stats would be lower if society was more accepting

I meant your point is fair, but i agree

You can't accept the entirety of society to go along with your pantomime and pretend you're a woman any more than I can call myself a paki and get away with being a paedo for it.

Children should be educated with something personal like that through their families, not schools. School should teach kids English, math, history, and the sciences.

We cant keep using school as a crutch for bad parenting.

You have a mental illness. I'm not going to go around assaulting trans people, but I will not accept them as normal either and I will not support an overhauling of society to do so.

You have a fucked up mind and you need treatment. Ironically though you will never get a real treatment because treating trans as a mental illness is now too taboo to do real research. Have fun living a lie your entire life, I sure as hell wouldn't want to be you.

Lets keep me, personally, out of this. Keep it general

Everyone gets shunned by society for one reason or another. The only time you won't be shunned is if you're beautiful. Then you have the whole world on a plate

>people dont accept us
You included yourself.

Regardless, my point is unchanged.

>because treating trans as a mental illness is now too taboo to do real research

youre not going to find that many trannies that dont think its a mental illness. the point is there is no other treatment.

>Have fun living a lie your entire life
most of us are painfully aware senpai.

if suicide doesn't get ya, the AIDS will

They aren't "trans" they are mentally ill. They haven't transcended anything, they're just mentally ill so for the duration of this comment that is how I will refer to them.

I hate mentally ill people who refuse to acknowledge their mental illness.
I hate mentally ill people who force their mental illness on others.
I hate mentally ill people who try to corrupt little children with their mental illness.
I hate mentally ill people who demand tax-payer support for their mental illness.
I hate mentally ill people who demand government support of their mental illness.
I hate mentally ill people who demand religious organizations go against their doctrine.
I hate mentally ill people who spread diseases like AIDS and HIV around.
I hate mentally ill people who defy the laws of nature and God.

That's why I hate mentally ill people.

>All HTR and surgeries arent paid by your tax money, you arent dragged into their transition
But that's a lie... transequality.org/know-your-rights/medicare

Ich wähle die AfD in der Hoffnung das gawalttätige angriffe auf Schwuchteln nicht mehr geahndet werden.
Die Polizei tut was die Politik sagt ;)

I guess even the rainbow flag is bigoted now. Trans people really are mentally ill.

>The only solution that will actually result in positive change.

Most of the garbage posted on this board is from the mentally ill; people with paranoid delusions and irrational behaviors and thoughts. Do you this place?

Wenn das dafür sorgt dass Deutschland wieder sauber wird und meine Schwester (cis) draußen rumlaufen kann ohne dass ich angst haben muss dass sie ficki ficki bekommt werden wir uns einig :3

I'm kinda the opposite. It takes balls (or not) to be like a woman, regardless. But no ftm will ever be nearly a man.

I dont speak german, i'm currently visiting a friend

proxy fag

Yea no shit nobody accepts you, that's because you are not mentally healthy, with all respect.
Accepting something doesn't make it right, so its not an argument.

Kill yourself

At least there is evidence to support some of their claims, as opposed to a man who says he has the brain of a woman and was "born in the wrong body."

There's more evidence that the Holocaust was faked than there is for trans people's insane claims.

Natürlich mein Bruder, wir werden die Karkerlaken verteiben und daraus ein Fest machen wie St. Patricks Day wo man die vertreibung der Schlangen gedenkt

This.

Trans people are ill abd we shoukd not support them by giving them treatment that are hurtfull for them, like adding pills with hormones so they can fuck up their body

>At least there is evidence to support some of their claims, a
No there isn't. It's all infographs and garbage. You're just brainwashed and you believe these things because it fulfills some fantasy of yours. You're the one who'e mentally ill for believing in conspiracy theories. Not only that but most of the people on this board should probably be locked up just for their desire to commit violence.

Let me summarise it for you,
We vote for the AfD and then we will beat up the fags

Don't hate them. I just think that they should be treated for a mental illness, rather than being celebrated by the general public/media for being "brave".

Perfekt.
dann kann ich auch damit leben selbst in die kammer zu kommen.

theyre not human

Probably because you wont shut the fuck up about them.
Never had a problem with them before until you put them in everything.
I dont care about your life.

Bathrooms have stalls. Bathrooms were never the issue. Showers and locker rooms are. Because if I can go to whatever bathroom, I probably have to go through the changing room and have a perfect look into the showers, seeing all the pussy I want. Can't trannies just use stall in male and female bathrooms? It's just for this minority to feel better. Women and men should not sacrifice their rights for them. It's an offense to go into a women's locker room for a men, even if he is just "watching".

But there's already a cure, why be trans if you could just cure yourself?

Weak bait.

Id rather transition to be who i want to be than go through some sort of converstion that will make me not trans or whatever

Did that fool rub a liter of Vaseline on its face before taping this video?

oh please
dont bring the pimozide meme now. we went over this a hundred times already

Schizophrenics take meds rather than indulging in their fantasies. You're sick. Why wouldn't you take the cure instead?

Because there is ZERO scientific evidence to prove it is anything other than a neurological condition expressed through Gender Dysphoria Disorder and should be treated with 2mg Pimozide daily.

Auß den Hähnen kam leider nur Wasser.
Manche Geschichten sind schöner als die realität

You're just mad because it's true. Most of this board is a bunch of paranoid delusional retards that believe in things that aren't real. Most of the praise terrorist like Breivik or worship the Nazis. There is probably more people with mental illness on this board than in the trans community.

No, user. That's not what I'm talking about.

Never had a problem with seeing one in person. I just said.. "Woah, I think thats a dude" lol. and move on.

Now I hate the movement, all the whinng about their rights, and young kids being encouraged to come out and making it all "normal" and accepted, when its clearly fringe behavior.

Keep it in the closet seriously. Now, on a subconscious level, Trannies make me uncomfortable. They are not normal, and its just weird.

>doesnt effect you at all
>Use these pronouns or else
>Cater to me or else
>let me in your changing room or else
>let me alter prepubescent children's hormones or else
>Let me teach your children that my mental illness is normal or else
Bake me a cake or else

This meme needs to die.

bait and bullshit

Fpbp
Nothing against trans-sexuals, but I'm tired of people not giving them the help they deserve. And no, I don't mean coddling and telling them how brave they but actually counseling and helping them to become stable people

Because i know who i am and what i want to be. A schizophrenic would most likely not be happy living in their hallucinations. I am 110% certain that i would be happy if i was to transition. I know that i would not be happy if i was to take a "cure"

then you have my attention, what are you proposing?

nice meme

awww...

Underrated Post

Everyone who was cured stopped feeling the urge to become a woman. Why not at least give it a try? You're not even curious?

It affects all society. Culturally, functionally and etc

Not really, because id rather be happy with who i am than happy with who im not. Even if transitioning is harder than just curing myself, id still rather transition. Being trans is just who i am, and i wouldn't want that taken away from me

The first step is to re-educate the youth.

I just consider trannies to be a lost cause, because no matter what course of action they try to take to address their mental illness, most end up committing suicide.

Id have taken the offer before I transitioned, but now its too late

>most end up committing suicide

thats a meme, the suicide rate is only high compared to the average person, its not that high in absolutes.

>I want a good, thought out reason why you hate trans people.

I don't. I pity them. They have a severe mental illness but instead of receiving appropriate treatment/counselling they have their delusions supported and reinforced by progs and are actively encouraged to have their bodies mutilated.
Bad enough that this happens to adults but we're now seeing prepubescent children undergoing hormone therapy etc because their fucking scumbag prog parents want to use them to virtue signal.

>People also seem to forget about FtM trans men

Because they're a tiny minority of a tiny minority.

Funny enough, the only time i ever feel like shit is when people are transphobic towards me/ the trans community in general

>effect

You mean AFFECT you uneducated cunt.
Effect is a noun.
Affect is a verb
you cannot be "effected" by something any more than you can be "ceilinged" by something or be "briefcased" by something.

Why you, with your tenuous relationship to the English language, feel compelled to harangue the rest of us over a matter for which you would appear to have as little grasp over and literacy is profoundly abstruse to me.

Now good day to your, sir.

You can't change your gender. I'm not going to entertain the delusions of mentally ill people because I'm not a sadist.

thats not how reality works for most of us. even the cute transwomen I know are at the very least depressed. most are a lot worse off, even if they pass

Here's to hoping you have a shitty day, faggot. It doesn't get better. Far-Right organizations are rising and the Left-Wing is resorting to violence to suppress us. Soon that will fail and we will dominate.

Either that or Islam will, and you're fucked either way.

Holy fuck! You're a faggot!

Because cutting off your dick is a mental illness, the acceptance of mental illness. to declare such a behavior as normal is deadly posion for a society and will accelerate our moral decadence and therefore our downfall.

But you won't be happy with who you are. You aren't happy with yourself now, and you still won't be after you transition.

Honestly I was baiting you so you would ask "What's the cure?" and I'd tell you it was a tall bridge but now I'm actually starting to feel bad for you so I want to give you real advice.

Pumping yourself with hormones and turning your dick into a fake vagina isn't going to make you happy user. Most trannies end up committing suicide and that's because it turns out self-mutilation doesn't make people happy.

It will be hard, living with a mental illness is always hard. Even more so when society has decided to encourage that illness. But you can make it user. You can still live a happy and fulfilling life if you work at it, please, don't cut off your dick.

>Limiting freedom of speech for feels
>Forcing me to pay for your fetish from healthcare
>Doesn't effect you

Kek, my hate doesn't affect you too so fuck off.

So what? So you end up as a dickless manlet instead of just being a dyke?

Why do ftms always hang around with dykes anyway?

>All HTR and surgeries arent paid by your tax money

incorrect. In the UK all that shit is provided on the NHS at the taxpayer's expense

What's the point and trying to cater to a group of people who end up killing themselves regardless of how well or how poorly you treat them?

Im actually female to male (need to get a dick sewn on)

But i think the only reason i would be unhappy with myself after transition would be if people made me feel that way.

Ive known i was trans since as far back as i can remember (obviously never knew the term, but i definitely felt it), and the chances of my whole life building up to a transition then finally going through with it and then still not being happy with myself is unfathomable.

I'm happy with myself most of the time because i know I am working towards my end goal, and the only times i ever feel like shit or feel like i will be an unhappy abomination for the rest of my life are when people try and tell me that what i am doing is wrong, and that mutilating myself wont make me happy.

They force their propaganda on us and our children. Now it's your turn, Merkel. Give me one good, thought-out reason why you hate heterosexuals.

I dont hate heterosexuals. I have 0 reasons to hate heterosexuals

how old are you? you sound really young

Im not disclosing my age, sorry

I don't hate them. I have an intense aesthetic objection to what I regard as self-mutilation and self-delusion. You can do whatever you'd like to yourself, but it hardly ever seems to make anyone happier.

People can allow or disallow anyone they want using their property. There should be no such thing as "anti-discrimination" law bullshit.