Soyboy fathers!

Soyboy fathers!

They did get laid at some point though, OP.

I can imagine the type of girl.. How do you think the kid will end up?

At least they succeeded at procreation and sex which is a pretty basic but important "mission" in life.

Just sayin'

... but that's literally how a soyboy do

first women to have sex with him == wife/children

I have no idea. This is a picture of a man who looks like he's having fun with his kid. You're too cynical and you're trying to extract meaning where there isn't any.
>inb4 post that sucks and isn't funny

Gayyyyyyyy

The caption is from the perspective of the kid

"Oi cunt close your mouth before you catch a cock in it."

Maybe. Could be another man’s kid he’s now raising.

monkey logic

Could be. All speculation when there's no information you stupid fuck.

"his" kid

>"his kid"
>implying it's not his wife's son

You're right it's all speculation.

compare the half black curly headed ugly af baby in the back to the fat white kentucky bred loser in the front. they aren't related, hence the point of the post. catch up, user.

Only cute girls should do open mouthed selfies...and even then... rarely

And that's what this trend is. Beta soy boy spends so much time looking at Internet girls he's starting to act like one.

nailed it. men acting like the girls they obsess over online.

Look at this faggot. Every picture he does this

cringe. jesus christ.

What an asshole

is this some kind of trend?

Oh yeah that's what it's about, having fun with his kid. Not the fact that he's using his kid as a prop for a Facebook selfie in order to get as many likes as possible for maximum validation. Totally.

Jesus you can almost feel all that insecurity running through his estrogen concentrated blood

its not on purpose. its beta men who dont realize they are being obvious about how much time they spend jerking off to instagram and dumb teenage girls that the start acting like them in public and thinking they are actually cute, too.

Idgi. We make it legal for fags to marry and then this one goes off and had a kid? What the fuck do they really want?

>step-fathers.

FTFY

meh, if you consider it getting laid to have the girl be a lazy sack of potatoes while you pump her for 2 minutes in pure darkness under the blankets in the missionary position.

Fuck that. I'd rather the girl who puts in monumental effort to be sexy for you and turns you on with nasty-rough sex in all sorts of positions before making you cum buckets. Now THAT's getting laid. What these soyboys get is mediocre vaginal access out of obligation.

Finally someone else agrees. I've been saying this for years back when I first saw these beta males doing that stupid open-mouth smile. It's basically them having no proper assertive male role model to idolize and subconsciously emulate. Instead these betas spend hours a day watching (stalking) beautiful females on the internet or from afar in real life. Eventually they subconsciously pick up on some of those females' "cute and adorable" traits thinking it'll also make them "cute and adorable."
What they don't understand is that "cute and adorable" only works when women do it. When men do it, they look like a creep or like a juvenile man-child.

Why do they all take pictures with their mouths open? Take a picture like a regular god damned adult.

It's called a fear grimace. It's a sign of submission in the animal kingdom.