My new yacht with a built-in extra boat, bought it yesterday. You envious, Sup Forums?

My new yacht with a built-in extra boat, bought it yesterday. You envious, Sup Forums?

nope.

You mad white boi?

I don't like boats. So nope.

Well the fact that this is neither your yacht nor picture makes it a little hard to envy you.

Kind of. I kind of prefer being a masculine man and not a feminine one though. You remember when men use to do masculine things instead of have big pointless childish toys?

check out my new rolex poorfags
fat_arm.jpg

Good job. You have given yourself another chore.

Sure kid

schweet schwoo! thats quite the boat you got there OP

>thats quite the boat you got there

T y

Op your bait thread is retarded. But please post some more of that boat. Love these things.

/thread

congrats op, i'm glad you've earned something you're proud of.

nice yacht, but it's not yours, OP

It's called 'pretending' yo.

On a side note, opulence really has taken on something the world has never seen.

Imagine what would go through some king's head 500 years ago if this rolled into his bay.

I should make everyone wear tuxedos whenever they come to my house as well. People are just much better to look at wearing them. There's nothing worse than a person showing up at your house looking casual, as if they think so little if you and your home that you're not even worth looking somewhat presentable for.

Yo dawg...

Or met with Elon Musk for afternoon tea.

They'd probably think it's kinda weak. Has no cannon ports for weapons. Would be practically impossible to repair. Can only carry a limited amount of fuel and wouldn't be able to get resupplied so it'd be extremely slow probably the slowest boat on earth once the fuel ran out.
I don't think they'd be very impressed.