Chad wins again

>chad wins again

Dropped the show after this. Fucking bullshit

Get used to it, nerd. Chad is love. Chad is life.

He was like a fake Chad anyway. He deserved her.

>dropped the show like two seconds before it ends
sure showed them boss

But Chad always wins, user.

chads always choose the degenerate sluts so I have no problem

>monster kills full grown men with full automatic guns
>even girl with psychic powers has hard time holding it back
>chad thundercock gives the monster a beat down with a wooden bat after only finding out it even existed a few seconds ago.
>all vaginas in a ten mile radius became instant wet.

this desu

the dememegordon overcame like a dozen machine guns firing at it, but couldn't hold back one demi-chad wielding a baseball bat?

took me out of the moment

No, Chad lost by getting that two faced skinny bitch

that scene seriously infuriated me. i stopped watching that shit show immediately..i started watching it again it was just a shit tv series anyway.

Steve better boy
Jonathan probably would be the kind to shoot up a school if he was born a decade later

dont forget it was one of those nail bats so its stats were boosted

That guy doesn't look like a Chad.

that guy is textbook chad

>rich parents
>sports athlete
>most popular kid at school
>thick hair
>gets to pop the cherry of the hot icequeen of the school
>can solo a supernatural monster with a wooden bat.
>etc...

but there's a season 2

Also Steve and Nancy has a nicer sound than Jonathan and Nancy to be honest

t. please fuck my girlfriend Steve

The nail bat didn't so shit either anons, it only drove the Demogorgon into the bear trap and then Jonathan set the Demogorgon on fire causing it to nope the fuck outta there.

>>can solo a supernatural monster with a wooden bat.
what are his stats?

I mean it is science fiction but they couldn't get too crazy.
And he redeemed himself and the other guy was still a fucking creep.

>monster bursts into flame instantly

What the fuck was that about? Even if he was standing in a pool of gasoline it shouldn't have shot up his body like that, it should've cooked maybe his legs

>And he redeemed himself and the other guy was still a fucking creep.

t.redditor

str 10
spd 10
agl 10
con 10
int 4
luck 11

Steve was by far the worst character on the show. His "redemption" arc was hillariously bad. The chief and nancy were both pretty boring characters too.

The kids were easily the best part of the show

>didn't like Hopper

eat dick

Maybe its body tissue is easily inflammable

>hasn't seen a dropped post before
>uses a reddit reply image

hmm checks out

what show is this?

>t.someone who's using some memespeak bullshit

>le badass cop who lost his daughter
>le crying stronk mother

The only good characters were the teacher, Jonathan, and the black kid and the fat kid

wow that's actually kind of bad

>Token minority

>Good character

Choose one

Honestly, i'm happy that they went with this ending. They didn't just use him as the cardboard jock jerk that has become so common, and they let him redeem himself.

Chad always wins baby

just like real life you loser virgin LMAO

>black kid
He was one of the weakest characters, I don't know if his actor just cant play the 'rationalizing common sense' type. or its his acting or the direction he was given in general but every time he was at the forefront of the screen it felt awkward and stiff

A real Chad would pump and dump her because he has other sluts to pump and dump, he's just an alpha cuck.

He was the only one that made sense of El. Why be so trusting of some random thot that's driving your friend away from you and just being a vague bitch in general? Mike was kind of annoying but his character made sense. He was an awkward guy that was infatuated with the only girl that would talk to him and black kid saw right through it.

>people didn't have black friends in the 80s

kys

its a stat system on a scale of 10

The premise of the character was fine
what i'm saying is the stiff acting detracted from the character

Will Steve be back in season 2, bros?

Yes
Also samwise gamgee was just announced for season 2

>Frogo and Sam

hopefully not...

This he was not a real Chad. More like a Brad.

Maybe that beta pussyboy character (forget his name, that's how lame he is lol) should have learned a few bat-spinning moves. That's how I steal people's girls all the time.

please stop falling for meme bait so easily

To be fair the beta guy was creepy and took pictures of the girl. Even then she definitely showed interest, but pulling the shit he did is hard to come back from. My guess is Chad dies in S2 to a monster or gets shot by a government spook and that's when beta moves in to smash skinnypuss.

The chad guy humiliated her in front of an entire small town in the 80s. What he did was way worse. If he never took those pics they'd never have found the monster. Also

>implying jonathan isn't gay which is why he had a hard time with his dad

Is 2016 the year of the bat???

80s neighborhoods were heavily gentrified and yes, odds are he wouldn't have had a negro friend considering blacks are only 13% of the population and heavily concentrated in certain parts of the country

yes actually

Kill yourself you fucking idiot. No one will miss you

Jesus christ nancy is so fucking ugly lmao. skeleton tier bitch. id rather have sex with negan than her lol

If you're over 25 and still use terms like 'Chad' and normie, you have shit for brains and need to be ignored.

hell no, she's gotten a lot better recently. Going out with the creepy irl and eating has made her top tier qt again.

>chad
Maybe for like the first few episodes. After that he was a complete beta.