Anyone here ever try cocaine? Whats it like?

Anyone here ever try cocaine? Whats it like?

lol tried it for like two years during college. It was fun, but looking back it wasnt that fun. Dont do it its a waste of money.

I use to take home 7k a month, and sibgle at 23. Got heavily addicted as i could do it while working my job. After i turned 25 i lost my shit bad and got addicted to xanax because the anxiety the cocaine was causing. Been sober off coke for 27 months. Its a waste of money just get prescribed adderal.

Few times. Short lasting. You get really chatty and don't give a shit about what anyone else is saying.. Can get really frustrated if you feel people aren't listing to you. Not my drug of choice. But good stuff; you feel energized, awake...if you do it around good people its a good time.

tips to getting prescribed adderal?

Do LSD, much better drug imo

Used to do it a lot. But somehow managed not to get addicted, but it still messed with my emotional state at the time.
Then the authorities locked up some of the biggest traffickers in our country and in region so the quality dropped significantly. It started to fuck up my nose and it gave me headaches.

Now I’m doing speed from time to time. It’s cheaper, I like the effect more, I can keep the erection when I’m on it and it doesn’t hurt my health (for now)

Did it for about 3 months. During those 3 months i tought it was the best time of my life.
When i look back though i realised i was a fucking idiot.

Fun stuff dont do it more than once.

provide proof you voted for trump

Uh and I forgot the effect is similar to some degree, not so intenese as cocaine. Certanily without that huge craving cocaine has...

Used to do a lot of coke. This dude's definition is pretty much exactly. Very fun with good people, expensive if you get 'addicted' though so don't do too much.

First started doing it when i was 16... I'm 27 now. Coke used to be much better. Now adays it's cut with a lot of shit....

Anyways, depending what it's cut with you get a bit of euphoria and it'll feel like you just slammed an energy drink

I didn't, I'm Australian

I once smoked 10 cocaines, I didn't feel much because I am so hardcore. My friend only smoked 2 cocaines and he jumped out of the window because he was hallucinating and thought he could fly. I would recommend smoking 4-5, it will only cost about $600 but it will make you see rainbows and crazy hallucinations. You can ask me anything about drugs, I have done lots of hard drugs so I know a lot about them, don't be intimidated.

It's like 400 to 500 a gram in Australia because its so rare

Fuck that

It makes your face feel like nothing and nothing has never felt so good.

it's fun, and stupid expensive. do heroin the fun lasts a lot longer, or if you want to bee awake for cheap and days, do meth. cocaine makes everything fun for maybe 45 minutes then you're just chasing the high. the actual feeling.. uh maybe like an adderall plus a hint of xanax, colors are vivid,and i the back of your throat will be numb so it's weird to swallow, I don't like that part. if it's good coke it'll smell/taste like subtle nail polish remover, but in the best way it's not a turnoff

Isn't a pack of fags $20 over there?

Always feel lile i’ve drank two coffee one after another. It does remove the feeling of being drunk however mich you have consume.

It’s ok not my drug of choice

kek’d

It smells like poop cuz of how its snuck into the country.

You kind of get this subconscious feeling that something fulfilling is about to happen but then you start coming down and realize nothing interesting is actually happening.

It's really shitty, like blue balls for the soul. The only thing that will cure it is more coke which turns into a intensifying cycle of these feelings until you pass out.

I recommend having beer on hand to cushion the fall.

waste of money.
If you are going to do a upper so try amphetamine. Cheaper, last longer and you will have a better time.

Not tried any hallucinogenics before but I do intend to at some point at the right time. For me its MDMA a couple times a year max. Still can't beat that first time though.

True, rule with any drug in my experience is dose correctly, test with right reagent (is coke Marquis?) and be around good people in a comfortable place.

It's like ecstasy/molly or Meth but more expensive and doesn't last nearly as long.

Stupid drug.

Feels great for about 30 minutes, then you spend the rest of the night trying to get that rush back -- you don't.

Your dick won't work well.
You're up at 6AM listening to the goddamned birds chirping.
You have shit aspirin taste in your mouth -- all. fucking.day.
You have a nasty-ass headache all day after.

Just have a damned espresso -- same rush without the problems.

Hell of a drug.. Even Sherlock Holmes used it to focus when he needed to get shit done.
> use actual good coke and not crack.

>Even Sherlock Holmes used it
Well, if a fictional character swears by it, it must be great.

Pay attention in pre-algebra, dipshit.

>It was fun, but looking back it wasnt that fun.
I know that feel

Fucking so true dude

My buddy's in rehab right now with almost the exact same story.

>Can get really frustrated if you feel people aren't listing to you

Oh it's not just me? Thank god

I Love cocaine

Just tried it over the course of a few months, it's a complete patry drug. You don't feel alcohol while on it almost and can be awake pretty much a whole day after a day of doing it while drinking

Though I saw what it did to people addicted to it . They had to do much more and would buy more often.

Overall I say try it a few times just to party hard and then move onto other shit that won't fuck you up in the long run

kids today
pic related

It's pretty shitty, I could barely tell the difference between it and just being drunk. It's a lot less obtrusive than I was expecting the first time.
It's not terrible but I'd probably be a lot more pissed off if I had paid for it.
Just stick to weed and booze, it's cheaper, better and safer.

>6AM listening to the goddamned birds chirping
Out of this whole thread this is prolly the only faggot who has done cocaine

you don't necessarily feel aggressive but you do feel like you could destroy anyone if they did start with you. which when you sober up you realise you definitely couldn't.

Good answer.
I used cocaine for about 10 years.
In the first 6 years it was sporadically and I could talk a lot, enjoy it...
In the other 4 years I used it every fucking night, while drinking beer alone in my room, nobody knows. At the time it was good, since I was a fucking addict, but really that was fucking degrading!
Fortunately I decided to stop and never tried it again, since 3 years ago.
As you said, the first dose of the day is awesome, but that's it. The rest of the night is totally useless and degrading!

greatest drug in the world imo