Canada the best country in the world

Canada the best country in the world

shit americans say thread?

What do you think about Russia?

Anybody know KP from Windsor/519?

TORONTO REPRESENT

Trudeau's a fag and a pussy

Me too. Let's hangout.

Where at/age/level of autism/serial killer rapist?

Love her areolas

im heading to T.O. this afternoon from London,

Well, not for a Black man like me. Racial injustice is everywhere in canada. None of your politicians is Black, none in your court system, no Black teachers, no Black cops. canada Lives in the past.. thats sad.. for You.

How's your studying in London going so far man?

sweetness!

long done western ;)

blacks make up 2.2% of the population...

Butthurt shitskin

seriously?
confused af now.
i heard that canadians teach their children to love everyone, no matter their descent. and that that would make it a nice place to work.
are you canadian yourself or what?

All of above.

Nah. I am 24/dood. Partially kidding about being friends with someone from 4chin for similar reasons.

A true patriot right here. Yet another reason I love Canada. Fuck the niggers.

alright. i am not going there.

hummmmmmmmmmm

Lol ignore that fuckhead baud, everyone knows that Canada is the most tolerable place there is.
Even here in Toronto, a cesspool of ALL kinds of fuckheads, we're barely racist.

Also, Sikhs are fucking 10/10 people, asians are clique-y, Canadianwhites are Canadian white, Europeans assimilate, blacks are either good Canadian bros or wannabe thugfucks with arabs.

All in all 8/10 for tolerance.

23/dood/on strike from york, can't see my girl who's in another Uni 60km away, ohwell

>Sikhs are 10/10 people
Fuck off turban head

See?
>A true patriot right here. Yet another reason I love Canada. Fuck the niggers.

This man is representing the true canada. If canada was in the middle of europe they would have helped germany to kill those 60000000 people

>European immigrant raised in Canada
>whiter than white
Well shit, I did try on a turban once whilst drunk, does that count?

You must be new here...

I like your sentiment on Sikh people. Canada has always been about Sikh people, within their religion they're no different. We get along well from what I have seen. Even in smaller cities people aren't as bigoted as people in Toronto like to claim the outside to be - although crass and a little trashy is correct.

I live downtown in the West part of Toronto. I need something fun to do today.

Wrong, China!

Add me on kik and you can dm her insta jennkatzman

Parkdale?

Nobody likes Niggers - they should all be fenced in in Africa

Nope. More East! Closer to Drake Hotel.

anyone know Rachael N from waterloo?

Yea, i heard she was with your mom last night.

ohhhhh is that where my mum was? thought she was off shagging your dad at the local crack house

Nicole Coff, Windsor, ontario?

Why are all Ontario women outside of Toronto big tiddy goth women?

I'm gay too.

daddy issues i guess, im just here to see those big tiddies to be honest

do you know who this is?

Québec is the only place in Canada that matters

Quebec wanted to simply watch but anglo cucks had to get us in that war.

At least we didn't elect a borderline retarded reality TV star to run our country lmao
Trudeau is a massive faggot but man, you yanks are the biggest joke to every other country currently, it's unreal.

French Canadians are a fucking disease, please separate already and eat each other alive.

West coast best coast

Dude not even close. We elected a fucking drama teacher. Atleast Trump has drank memes

WOW! who?

Busy tonight?