You are either Male or Female

>You are either Male or Female

>You are either a Heterosexual or Homosexual

/discuss

yes
trans people are still valid.
but they are idiots for saying they are anything more than 'man' or 'woman' and demanding more than that.

>trans people are still valid.
I don't get it.
>Explain that to me like I am five

you are beyond help

Intersex and bisexual are things.

>You are either Male or Female

>You are either Heterosexual or mentally disabled

fixed.

Statistics are important retard; do you think they care about you?

OP is either a faggot or a massive faggot.

This is why robots will take over the world.

Intersex is very rare. Bisexual people are just confused. This confusion can be short lived, which it is in most cases, or it could be longer, years even, giving the impression that its a real "thing". The reality is, its just a confused state brought upon by trying to get back at daddy.

my sexuality is in decline

you're fucked, americans

Rare things are still things. Citation for the latter claims?

Just because intersex is a thing doesnt mean that trans people are a thing, is the point im making. Something that IS doesnt set a precedent for something that ISNT. And citation? Freud. Youre not going to find any studies on this subject because it would be labeled as hate speech.

Do you have any science to back that up?

Do you have any science to disprove it?

The point you seemed to be making was that you are either male or female. Coming up for an excuse why you can't back up your claim isn't an argument.

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Then I dismiss the claim that people can be trans

How about asexual. Beeing attraced to nothing isnt hetero or homosexual either

Do you think Im OP?

Even if you aren't, you've been arguing on OP's behalf.

>being attracted to nothing
>goes against everything it means to be human
Robots are already among us

Biologically you are either male or female.

But you are a complete dumbshit in ignorance of reality in you are one of those people that think bisexuals don't exist.

If this is information for a doctor's office or a therapist, this is valid. They'll want to know if you're male or female and if you're on hormones or at risk for HIV. They'll also be able to tell how unstable you are based on what "other" comes back as.

>unable to explain

Most people are either male or female but there are provably common ish genetic mutations in between. Brain development differs between boys and girls after only a few months.

Doesn't sound super unlikely that some gender related mutations are expressed mainly in brain development.

Remember less than 3% of people are trans.

With sexuality it is provably possible to be attracted both ways (I am) so that is not really debatable.

>With sexuality it is provably possible to be attracted both ways (I am) so that is not really debatable.

exactly

>Bisexual people are just confused.
Im not confused with the fact that I like chicks and dudes, I don't know what you mean

Youre so confused you dont know youre confused. Thats a legitimate condition.

Think you might have that condition yourself, friend. Sexuality != binary

>checkbox with option "decline to answer"

>to check the checkbox means to answer

>creating a paradox

>whoever responsible is retarded

So both sides think the others the confused one. This perfectly sums up how nothing gets done in america with our two party system.

You must be pretty homosexual yourself.

What makes you say that?

Why do you care OP

Something's wrong with you if you spend a lot of time worrying about this shit. It's a clear sign you're worrying about yourself.